Bare feet in church??

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If they have healthy feet I don't have a problem with bare feet. It's a good way to spread fungus though if everyone starts that. Some of us were exposed to things either in the Jungles of SE Asia or following those who came back into the showers in the military...... you don't want those people running around barefoot. I would never do that to expose others to my feet..... but if you're healthy go for it. God gave them those feet and I doubt He's ashamed to look at them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

i agree with man And i was talking about what the op has said in her origonal post to some of my friends

it seems the op cant face her pastor and elders but has to come to a christian forum and complaine how bad her old church was and how its not letting her grow spiritualy bah hah what a joke

what i am going to say to the op is this what are you doing to grow spiritualy how immature of you to leave this in a christian forum and expect everyone hear to agree with you and tap you on the back

you do have some things that you need to deal with and i feel that the lord wants you to let go off what you are holding on to

have you talked openly with your pastor have you talked openly with any one in the leadership team or with the elders what you are discussing hear in this forum

so what is your problem when it comes to the pastors kids ?

my partner is a pastor and we are also planning to have kids and our kids wil have free reign i dont expect kids to be perfect that pastor is lucky his girls are intrested in attending church with him and his wife

i know sevral pastors whoes kids dont want anything to do with what their parents believe in and i know one pastor whoes son has gone out off control and all his dad can do is pray and let god deal with him

this man has had to step back and give his son over to god his son has put him and his family in a difficult sittuation the pastor has responsabilitys and he cant just step back to where he can pay more attention to his son

so your problem is bare feet may be you need to nail this to the cross and ask god to take what you are feeling

by going to another church where you feel your needs will be met will not fix this problem what good are you to the hurting and the ones who need christ ? by doing this its just showing me you want the old ways brought back to where we are all robbots

if anyone said that about a members child or my child i would personaly take them to the side and rebuke them weather you are male or female

know that you have left the church thinking that this new church will meet your needs i pray one thing over you and this is it that god deals with what you are holding onto

dont bother preaching the gospel to the lost until you sort this out another member is right your posts that you put up in this forum has shown me that all you tend to do is want to complaine

sorry for being blunt with you i just cant believe what i am hearing and especialy when it comes to a pastor and his family

its like you want religon to rule instead of people walking freely and worshiping god how they want to

if you came to my country and walked into a aborigonal church and snobed them like you have done with your old pastors daughters you would be rebuked

i think the elders and leaders would have said something to the pastor if this was a problem

this is how we do things in the church i am a member off and this is also how we tackle things in the philippines

you should be ashamed off your self grow up and give what you are feeling over to god i wil not tap you on the back and agree with what you have have left in your post

i also take my shoes off when i am worshiping the lord and i walk bare feet when i am in the philippines

well i will keep an eye out for people like your self and i have warned my partner to be on the look out

God bless from damo