• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

For years now, we have been told by many different people with gifts from God that this house has a territorial demon. My Pastor even came over once and said there was something evil in this house too. We were recently told by another woman with great gifts that this thing is now trying to kill my mother and brother and that if we don't move out today, it will succeed.

The strangest part in this is that my little sister and I have both been having the same prophetic dreams that we are going to bury my mother by the end of the year. And since we talked it over and realized we were having the same feeling, I have been praying like crazy. A few days ago, we get a call from my uncle from Mexico telling my mother that he talked to this gifted woman about all of the problems we have been having. It seems to be one thing after another. Thats when she told him about the territorial demon. She said he was killed and buried here and this is his house. He hates anyone who lives here because he states this is house. She told my mother to leave the house as if the house were on fire. We'll be moving out September 15. She was trying to sell it because she is in foreclosure anyway but we were going to wait until next year to move. Even if she can't find a buyer, we are abandoning this house. This lady gave my uncle money for the phone call because he had no money to call!!! She was so worried about us that she gave him the money to make the call to Chicago!

It gets even stranger. Lately, (few weeks) I have been seeing a "ghost" that looks exactly like my mother. She just stares at me and has this look of anger. My 2 year old even saw her, he pointed at nothing and was like, "ga-ma, ga-ma". I had to tell him that it wasn't her. She wasn't even home. My uncle told this lady about these sightings (my mother has seen her too) and she said it was the demon disguising himself like my mother. I know they are very deceiving but wow. I was even blown away by that one. (I had also asked the Lord to reveal to me what it was I was actually seeing). She also (all the way from Mexico) pointed out that by the back door of the house, there is a crack on the concrete and right under the crack is where he is buried. My mother fell down those stairs once and landed there on that crack. She says she doesn't remember how she fell or the fall. She just woke up hours later on that spot. Could it have been him, back then?

Aren't these things limited in what they can do to us? I am praying to the Lord to bind it until we can get our things, find a place, and get out of here and never look back.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or advise? Anybody know much about this? From what I know, territorial demons are the hardest to exorcise especially if their remains are in the territory.

Edited by Chiquita

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

People who die do not become demons. What do you mean by "gifted" people?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

People who die do not become demons. What so you mean by "gifted" people?

Ok, so could it be an unclean spirit? Isn't that the same thing as a demon, though?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

First off,, God hasn't given us the spirit of fear!!!!!!! That's your biggest devil right there. Now there are no such things as ghost, imo, they are demons. But you must have discernment on who you listen too as in the living. Who is this women? What kind of gifts does she have? Is she a born again christian, filled with the Holy Ghost? Our minds can become so easily hyped up by this kind of stuff. Your mind is the devil's play ground. My first piece of advise would be to get the power of God moving in there. Right now it sounds like the devil is having a field day with fear and confusion.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

First off,, God hasn't given us the spirit of fear!!!!!!! That's your biggest devil right there. Now there are no such things as ghost, imo, they are demons. But you must have discernment on who you listen too as in the living. Who is this women? What kind of gifts does she have? Is she a born again christian, filled with the Holy Ghost? Our minds can become so easily hyped up by this kind of stuff. Your mind is the devil's play ground. My first piece of advise would be to get the power of God moving in there. Right now it sounds like the devil is having a field day with fear and confusion.

:emot-heartbeat:

Grace to you,

stacey c has given you good sound advice.

Peace,

Dave

Guest Shygirl123

I'm not sure what you should do, but I'll tell you some of my experiences. When you described the thing you had seen that looked like your mother, it reminded me of when I had seen the same thing. Except it was my brother, and he had a really angry expression on his face. Like you describe with your mom. Those situations are so stressful and frightning! Have you considered that maybe your mother might be special to God and somehow a threat to them? Just a thought. I'm not really sure about house hauntings, but demons can follow you around. It happened to me. There was one that followed me around everywhere I went. It brings a whole new and up close meaning to the battle between God and the devil and faith. Praying is DEFINITELY the right thing to do. God will pay attention to you. When I seen demons they were black shadowy, shapless things. But I have no doubt they were demons. It took a lot of work and reading out of the bible and prayer to make them leave, but they did. Don't give up hope. I think you should put up a prayer request about this. Try reading about increasing your faith in Ephesians 6:10-20 about the armor of God. Faith is a sheild from demons. Also read Psalm 16. There's also stuff about Jesus exercising demons in the bible if you want to read it. I can talk to you about this more if you want. I'm praying for you guys.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Demons can't stay in Jesus' domain. If you order them out in His name they must go; remember, they believe in Him and tremble at His name. A lot of people scoff at the notion of demons being real. I'm here to testify that they are, indeed, real. I've only encountered one that I could see but, thankfully, I wasn't afraid because I know that I'm living under the protection of the Lord. They have no power over me. Chiquita, you only need to walk about that house rebuking satan and his minions in the name of Jesus and ordering them out. The only effect this ever has on me personally is the cold, cold chill that starts at my feet and travels up into my hair; it happens every time I do this! Call on the Lord and take control over your house, sister. I will pray for you and your family. :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Everywhere that God allows your foot to step is YOUR domain, and you are over all the powers, dominions, and anything else that there might be, in that you are redeemed and blood bought. Your voice the Father longs to hear, and you are the apple of His eye. You are in His hand, and none can pluck you out. Jesus gave you authority over all, and none have the right to disobey you when you command evil one to leave, including Satan himself. Trust the Lord, don't fear, and don't honor evil prophecies and dreams.

For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Mark 13:34 (KJV)

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Luke 9:1-2 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

DON"T BE AFRAID, the Lord will help you.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Everywhere that God allows your foot to step is YOUR domain, and you are over all the powers, dominions, and anything else that there might be, in that you are redeemed and blood bought. Your voice the Father longs to hear, and you are the apple of His eye. You are in His hand, and none can pluck you out. Jesus gave you authority over all, and none have the right to disobey you when you command evil one to leave, including Satan himself. Trust the Lord, don't fear, and don't honor evil prophecies and dreams.

For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Mark 13:34 (KJV)

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Luke 9:1-2 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

DON"T BE AFRAID, the Lord will help you.

:emot-questioned:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

What is your relationship with Christ? What is your relationship with Christ? Demons do not come from people who have died, so if there is a demon there it is lying to you (no surprize since demons serve the Father of all Lies). You and your mother need to study your Bible and get in a right relationship with Christ.

You said your pastor came over and said there was something evil there. Did he pray? Go to him and tell him what you wrote in this post. Perhaps the elders of your church need to come an pray.

<>< ><>

Nathele