buckthesystem

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Buck, there is just too much that I'd like to say here that can't be said. Please understand that we'ere not that far apart on most things, but only the very surface of things can even be written about here on such subjects.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Buck, there is just too much that I'd like to say here that can't be said. Please understand that we'ere not that far apart on most things, but only the very surface of things can even be written about here on such subjects.

PM me please. I'd really like to know if there is anyone else other than me and two others who think this may be the case, and I'd like to see your opinion.

I can definitely see that everything that might be said might not agree with the philosophy of these boards, and that is certainly fair enough, but discussing this stuff is part of what being a Christian is all about.

I was wary for a long time about saying that I didn't believe in the rapture theory because I thought it would upset people and was not part of the Christian philosophy and I might get the response that this view is unbiblical, but I was wrong there because it seems that different people all have their own theories about this.

I still find it really hard to believe that "the end" will come in my life time, and 20 years or less makes it still my lifetime (OK, I'll be pretty old by then, but maybe still alive).

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Once again I completely disagree. A numbered picture of a person in a database is not a mark. Secondly I don't find another type of ID card any different than my drivers license. Personally I would feel better about the voting process if everyone else went through the same process I had to go through. I believe a "uniform" method of identifying and "documenting" citizens is an absolute necessity. I, for one, do not feel being identified in a government database is a violation of my rights or privacy.

We should not confuse the mark as being anything mysterious or ambiguous. The mark will surely be something thats obvious as in ON the forehead or back of the hand as it says in the Bible. It will not be an ID card carried in your wallet.

As I have said, some people are on a crusade against ALL forms of identification, be they drivers licenses, student IDs or library cards. The truth of the matter is that a persons word is not good enough, especially these days. Without identification there would be people going from poling station to poling station using a different name at each and 17 year old girls buying alcohol because children are maturing at a faster rate than ever thanks to hormones in our beef products.

how far up the arm does the hand go? technicality,

in Missouri, a couple years back, they even had it on the news, that one weekend, there was a station set up that was injecting the "verichip" (rtm) into the arms of children so that if they was abducted they could be found.

the "verichip" is in use in this world to day used in the medical field for bringing up the patients data by just scanning the hand....... the "verichp" is in use in the USA also for security in some companies, and also in at least one company it is a requirement for employment....... the "verichip" is in use in some area's of the world at this time for use in purchasing food, cloths (buying and selling)...... the "verichip" is mandatory to have installed in pets in some cities in the USA as well....

I am sorry to say, those that think the mark of the beast will be something that everyone will know right off the bat is not correct, the beast, satan is very subtle about things such as this, just as he was with Eve.... the deceiver of all deceivers....

IF THE VERICHIP OR ANY OTHER FORM OF IT is not the mark, I have lost nothing... if it is, I have maintained my inheritance.

just think though, this chip is very useful......

right now, i can break in and steal your TV, Stereo, and other things, and i can go sell them, and make money from it, they have value........

with the cashless society, using a chip to buy and sell, if you buy a TV the serial number goes into your account and the credits go into the stores account.... if i steal your TV, i can not sell it for i do not own the serial number in my account to transfer it to another account to gain the credits from that account to mine.... that TV has no worth......

i can go on through medical, security, and many other areas of how well that would be a good thing...

mike

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

PM me please. I'd really like to know if there is anyone else other than me and two others who think this may be the case, and I'd like to see your opinion.

I can definitely see that everything that might be said might not agree with the philosophy of these boards, and that is certainly fair enough, but discussing this stuff is part of what being a Christian is all about.

I was wary for a long time about saying that I didn't believe in the rapture theory because I thought it would upset people and was not part of the Christian philosophy and I might get the response that this view is unbiblical, but I was wrong there because it seems that different people all have their own theories about this.

I still find it really hard to believe that "the end" will come in my life time, and 20 years or less makes it still my lifetime (OK, I'll be pretty old by then, but maybe still alive).

and in Gen 6 we are told that our days will be numbered 120 years........ so you just a young pup......

now, that does not mean that our individual lives will be 120 years, but could be less then 3 years as my niece, or 89 as my grandmother or 52 as my father..... I am 49 and wondering if I will still be doing God's work in three years or not, not scared, just wonder from time to time..... some days i feel like i am 120 years already, lol and other days, like i am 15 again....

anyways, no one knows the day, or the hour, so we have to be ready at any given moment for anything that God has instore for us, whether we see the rapture, or not.....

as in Matthew, ......SOME OF THIS GENERATION WILL NOT TASTE DEATH......( talking about events of the end times)

mike

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I came across this, and it is almost exactly what I have concluded recently, except for the part where it says "...legitimate security concerns exist in this age of terrorism..." (as I think the "terrorism" threat is greatly exaggerated, and I believe that there is no way that real id was created "because of terrorism" either. I believe that "terrorism" has just been used to scare people into accepting things like "real id"). Anyway, please read it and tell me what you think.

Maybe I'm missing something, but we are not told to trust our government, we're told to follow Christ. Jesus even paid taxes to a Roman government so much worse than that which we have. We're told in Romans Chapter 13 to be subject unto the higher authorities God put over us, for there is no power but of God.

Secondly, why are you concerned with the mark of the beast? If you're a Christian at this time you will not be here past the middle of the week of tribulation to come upon all the world when the antichrist is to be revealed and all these things come to pass. And then even those born again (the elect) during that tribulation won't be deceived by those things.

A statement by Woodrow Wilson in that blog you left said - "Liberty has never come from the government; it has always come from the subjects of it." This thinking comes from one that evidently does not know the liberty a Christian has in any circumstance; in jail Paul and Silas sang praises unto God; they had freedom! Galatians 5:1 says "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free." Evidently Paul didn't think his freedom came as the subject of any government.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

Once again I completely disagree. A numbered picture of a person in a database is not a mark. Secondly I don't find another type of ID card any different than my drivers license. Personally I would feel better about the voting process if everyone else went through the same process I had to go through. I believe a "uniform" method of identifying and "documenting" citizens is an absolute necessity. I, for one, do not feel being identified in a government database is a violation of my rights or privacy.

But what about the rrest of us What about thouse of us that have absoulty no faith in this or any goverment, I see it as aveary big atempt at takeing our rights away and trying to get us to thnak them for it

We should not confuse the mark as being anything mysterious or ambiguous. The mark will surely be something thats obvious as in ON the forehead or back of the hand as it says in the Bible. It will not be an ID card carried in your wallet.

Mabt and maby not who knows

As I have said, some people are on a crusade against ALL forms of identification, be they drivers licenses, student IDs or library cards.

I can't say i am agenst a drivers linces although maby i should but I am sure agenst things like the sences and hier forms. Besides who i am is on a need to know bassis the most ppl realy don't need to know

The truth of the matter is that a persons word is not good enough, especially these days. Without identification there would be people going from poling station to poling station using a different name at each

Ok first off Didn't Jesus say "let you're word be enough" and secendly I know a lot of ppl from my youth who did and still make fake ID's and the like and they do it so well that chances are they will never get caut so what good would a system do anyone

I came across this, and it is almost exactly what I have concluded recently, except for the part where it says "...legitimate security concerns exist in this age of terrorism..." (as I think the "terrorism" threat is greatly exaggerated, and I believe that there is no way that real id was created "because of terrorism" either. I believe that "terrorism" has just been used to scare people into accepting things like "real id"). Anyway, please read it and tell me what you think.

Maybe I'm missing something, but we are not told to trust our government, we're told to follow Christ. Jesus even paid taxes to a Roman government so much worse than that which we have. We're told in Romans Chapter 13 to be subject unto the higher authorities God put over us, for there is no power but of God.

Secondly, why are you concerned with the mark of the beast? If you're a Christian at this time you will not be here past the middle of the week of tribulation to come upon all the world when the antichrist is to be revealed and all these things come to pass. And then even those born again (the elect) during that tribulation won't be deceived by those things.

A statement by Woodrow Wilson in that blog you left said - "Liberty has never come from the government; it has always come from the subjects of it." This thinking comes from one that evidently does not know the liberty a Christian has in any circumstance; in jail Paul and Silas sang praises unto God; they had freedom! Galatians 5:1 says "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free." Evidently Paul didn't think his freedom came as the subject of any government.

Just wondering where excalty dose the bible depict that Jesus paid any tax at all?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 17:24-27

24 And when they had come to Capernaum, those who collected the two-drachma tax came to Peter, and said, "Does your teacher not pay the two-drachma tax ?" 25 He said, "Yes." And when he came into the house, Jesus spoke to him first, saying, "What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth collect customs or poll-tax, from their sons or from strangers?" 26 And upon his saying, "From strangers," Jesus said to him, "Consequently the sons are exempt. 27 "But, lest we give them offense, go to the sea, and throw in a hook, and take the first fish that comes up; and when you open its mouth, you will find a stater. Take that and give it to them for you and Me."

NASB

Rom 13:2-7

3 For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same; 4 for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil. 5 Wherefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience' sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. 7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

NASB

I know people who have offended the IRS, and you don't want to go there

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I can't say i am agenst a drivers linces although maby i should but I am sure agenst things like the sences and hier forms. Besides who i am is on a need to know bassis the most ppl realy don't need to know

Ok first off Didn't Jesus say "let you're word be enough" and secendly I know a lot of ppl from my youth who did and still make fake ID's and the like and they do it so well that chances are they will never get caut so what good would a system do anyone

Are you serious? Only criminals don't want to be identified. How can you live in today's world without proving your I.D.? What about voting, getting a job, credit, having a bank account, buying an airline ticket, enrolling in your company medical plan or going to school? Unless you live in the woods, without utilities, a job, a car or anything else associated with living life in 2008 and catch your dinner every night......you need to have an identity. As for your friends who produce fraudulent I.D.s....THEY are definitely criminals and, chances are, they WILL get caught. I hope so. :emot-pray:

Are you serious? Only criminals don't want to be identified. How can you live in today's world without proving your I.D.? What about voting, getting a job, credit, having a bank account, buying an airline ticket, enrolling in your company medical plan or going to school? Unless you live in the woods, without utilities, a job, a car or anything else associated with living life in 2008 and catch your dinner every night......you need to have an identity. As for your friends who produce fraudulent I.D.s....THEY are definitely criminals and, chances are, they WILL get caught. I hope so. :emot-pray:

Let me see here first of all i don't vote, all of poltics arre crupt and need to be elimated, ppl are veary capable of takeing care of them selves when they are aloud to. (that is for another thred though)

secondly I don't want to be idntfied, not becouse i am a crimnal but becouse the more ppl know about me the easer it is to be unlawfully acused of any and all crimes.

I by my cars used and cash money only, credit is evil plane and simple I even refuse to have a prepaid card. I don't curently have a bank acout as i refuse to alow my money to be taxed twice, I am curently job less and more or less liveing in the woods or at least so far out that it would caust more in gas to go looking and such a low starting pay would mean that i am paying more in gas than i am makeing. Whay would i need to fly for, not like i am going to another country anytime soon.

As for my friends I have been makeing progress with them but it is not easey, becides when the rapture happens and thouse type of ppl are left behind everyone els turnning to God after that just might need there talents in order to survive.

I seroiusely doubt they will be caute for the main reason that the stay low profile, do not engage in ID theft and are not into counterfitting money eather