• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

May we never forget that dreadful day. Lord help us to be "One nation under GOD."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

May we also never forget about the hundreds of thousands of people who willfully have given their lives for the reason why they attacked us in the first place, freedom. I am not trying to belittle this day, but I have seen how our veterans have been forgotten by many, and this hurts me more ... Sorry for the Hijack, but I just had to say this when I consider this day.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

May we also never forget about the hundreds of thousands of people who willfully have given their lives for the reason why they attacked us in the first place, freedom. I am not trying to belittle this day, but I have seen how our veterans have been forgotten by many, and this hurts me more ... Sorry for the Hijack, but I just had to say this when I consider this day.

Bro,

That's a big part of todays memorial lest we ever forget it. It is what has made America great and can only be contributed to God and our Love of Him. It is also why we are in a huge Spiritual Battle in the midst of our own Country.

God has Blessed this Nation, it's time we started Blessing God.

Here, here, " May we Truly be one Nation Under God." "May His Grace ever cover Freedom too."

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

I posted this on a prior post regarding September 11th, 2001:

I was watching the Today Show, back in Ohio where I lived at the time. All of a sudden, there was a "break" in the news, that something had hit a building.

That was the beginning of a very bad movie that never ended. I saw the first building burning, and a bit later, the second building being hit by a plane. From there was Washington and then Pennsylvania. The entire sequence of events still "seemed" like a bad movie, never ending.

I guess I watched almost continously from that point for many days. That evening, there was a special prayer meeting at church. We all know the events for many months, the loss of so many lives, the changes in lives of those rescued and saved, the testimonies of many Christians and their impact on victims of that terrible day.

On Friday, September 14th, 2001, after watching a "Memorial", I developed a "Memory" bookmark, which I still make until this day. One side is The Pledge of Allegiance, and the other in memory of those that were lost.

The changes in us shall remain (those in the USA). The tragedies of that day, impacted so many lives, and families, and many have not recovered emotionally.

Remembering the victims whose lives were lost and their families on September 11th, 2001. God bless America!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

It is much like Pearl Harbor. It will have more meaning to the generation that actually experienced it. I am not saying that is a good thing. But that is how it frequently goes. How many of us still remember the British burning Washingtom DC in 1812, or memorialize the huge death tolls at Gettysburg, Fredricksburg, Cold Harbor or Antietam?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I believe that this anniversary of so many lives lost through the despicable terrorist attack of militant Islam against arguably the most powerful democratic nation on earth, serves not only as a memorial and reminder to the USA, but also to all of us in the free world, that there is a religion of hate made powerful through the wealth of oil. that seeks total world domination, and the results of this criminal act should be a continuous testimony to the world that the threat is real.

It is a time to reflect on the lives lost, the tragedy and the heroism, but it is also a time to remind ourselves wherever we live, that the threat has not gone away, and that although nothing as devastating has reoccured in our nations...yet, the same evil that initiated the attack is at work behind the scenes in the West, seeking to move painlessly into positions of power and government, and to produce an inordinate amount of offspring to indoctrinate into the ways of Allah, and thereby aid the creation of a nation within a nation.

Let us also remember that there are other nations at this very moment such as Sudan who do not have our structure or resources, those in it who are not Moslem are being systematically destroyed while the world watches at a distance, in many respects relatively unconcerned because it is not on our doorstop.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It is much like Pearl Harbor. It will have more meaning to the generation that actually experienced it. I am not saying that is a good thing. But that is how it frequently goes. How many of us still remember the British burning Washingtom DC in 1812, or memorialize the huge death tolls at Gettysburg, Fredricksburg, Cold Harbor or Antietam?

True - but may we never forget.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I believe that this anniversary of so many lives lost through the despicable terrorist attack of militant Islam against arguably the most powerful democratic nation on earth, serves not only as a memorial and reminder to the USA, but also to all of us in the free world, that there is a religion of hate made powerful through the wealth of oil. that seeks total world domination, and the results of this criminal act should be a continuous testimony to the world that the threat is real.

It is a time to reflect on the lives lost, the tragedy and the heroism, but it is also a time to remind ourselves wherever we live, that the threat has not gone away, and that although nothing as devastating has reoccured in our nations...yet, the same evil that initiated the attack is at work behind the scenes in the West, seeking to move painlessly into positions of power and government, and to produce an inordinate amount of offspring to indoctrinate into the ways of Allah, and thereby aid the creation of a nation within a nation.

Let us also remember that there are other nations at this very moment such as Sudan who do not have our structure or resources, those in it who are not Moslem are being systematically destroyed while the world watches at a distance, in many respects relatively unconcerned because it is not on our doorstop.

Very well said, Botz. I totally agree. :whistling: