RigMedic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

This may seem like a silly question to many people but I want to ask this anyways.

I know very little about Islam, and I have heard more then a few people refer to it as the enemy of Christianity.

Why is Islam the enemy to Christianity?

If someone could explain this to me I would be very grateful.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,880
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Islam altered the words in the Koran to say that Ishmael is the child of promise, and that Jacob and the Jews, are the imposters.

They also say that Jesus is just a 'prophet', not the Son of God.....and certainly not higher than their 'prophet'...Mohammed.

Islam is evil. A doctrine of demons.

If you believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is the Son of God, and our only Saviour, then the inescapable conclusion you must reach is that Islam is a false doctrine, and therefore evil. :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Thanks a bunch you guys. I really had no idea of what Islam was or what it taught.

Anything that denies Jesus as the Son of God, is surely not of our Lord.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,880
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Islam teaches:

“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

Enough said. :noidea:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If you want to understand more, read from here:

http://www.carm.org/islam.htm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/20/1965

I just started a series on you tube about this subject. This a link for the first video on you tube.

Edit links*

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

This may seem like a silly question to many people but I want to ask this anyways.

I know very little about Islam, and I have heard more then a few people refer to it as the enemy of Christianity.

Islam is actually the enemy of any human being who will not bow down before the Moon god called Allah and accept his false prophet Mohammed. Moslems are encouraged and expected to subjugate the entire world to Islam. Some moderate Moslems might disagree with this, but those brave enough to say so usually end up with an edict of death (fatwah) against them and their family, or life is made so intolerable they have to shut up and keep the 'status quo', or flee to somewhere safe.

The last 60 years in particular have seen the re-emergence of Islam not just as one of the major religions, but as a viable and growing threat to the free world. What is interesting to note is that the power of Islam seems to be directly proportional to the rebirth of the nation Israel....and it is supposedly impossible to be a good Moslem without hating Israel.

To many this is part proof that there is a spiritual dimension to this unwarranted enmity that not only borders on the pathological but often spills over into it. It is almost impossible for us in the West to guage the depth and level of hatred that Islam has towards the Jewish people, followed closely by their hate of Believers, and any religion but their own... and the frightening thing is that they really believe their hate fuelled excesses are endorsed by the god they submit to. (Which they are because his nature is not divine, but it is supernatural and is a fist raised against Heaven)

The Qu'ran is the antithesis to what the Messiah taught at almost every turn...

There may well be large numbers of Moslems that want to live peaceably, but unfortunately the vast majority of those that rule them are psychotic despots who quote the Qu'ran as their authority to incite mass murder, and the generation of younger Moslems are being educated into this new, harsh, thrusting. conquering form of Islam that at some stage will seek to take out Israel completely and then the rest of us infidels...Christian or not

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Islam is the enemy of God.

It is a doctrine of demons. If you learn how Mohammed first was shown the quran, it was by am "angel" who threw him to the ground and frightened him. In fact, Mohammed first assumed it was a demon until his wife convinced him otherwise. (Since islam claims the word of a woman is only half that of a man, one has to wonder why he took her word for this.) The bible warns about a false "gospel" taught by an angel of light.

If you are interested in learning about islam, there are 2 authors (3 really, but 2 are brothers who coauthor books): Ron Rhodes, and Emir and Ergun Caner. They explain islam and show how it conflicts with the teachings of Christianity.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I agree, Islam is of the devil. Well written, Botz.

Guest Caregivers

Hi, Islam was founded by Prophet Mohammed who was born 570 years after Christ. The religion convert people by coersion. And it says that anyone who is not a muslim is an infidel that could be killed for a reward. Muslims believe that whatever they do is right and every other person is wrong. Their holy book allow a 'good' muslim to kill any 'unbeliever' anywhere.

Caregivers.