• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It seems once again I am going against the grain of WCF.

what is the problem with this?

Is this statement true or false...Americans are not your enemy

Does it really have to be US against the whole world?

Let me see if I can explain the concern this way.

The Koran has words that speak of peace.

But it also has words that speak of making war against the "infidels" (anyone who is not a Muslim) and subjugating the world to Islam

The ones who we are having problems with are those who are following the commands to "kill the infidels" subjugate the world.

How is a nicer dialogue ever going to change that? :)

Edited by nebula

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Before anyone continues this debate, you might want to read the presentations brought forth in this news report:

Worthy News this morning

There ya go

Oh yea, I have seen the jobless numbers, on 30 June I will no longer be an active duty Marine. I am in full mode job hunting and the numbers jump out at me every day!

Lord, I ask for You to open the way for Gator to find a job that will match his skills and provide the income he needs. May his ears be opened and his feet sensitive to Your directions over his life.

We bless and thank-You for Your leading and guiding his life and drawing him deeper into You presence and glory.

In Jesus' name. :)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I agree to a point, but what are his priorities? Have you seen the latest jobless numbers? How about the banks going down the drain. Tell me, how can we do anything for the world if we crumble to the ground?

Oh yea, I have seen the jobless numbers, on 30 June I will no longer be an active duty Marine. I am in full mode job hunting and the numbers jump out at me every day!

Maybe you should reconsider! It appears that the military is the only place where there are jobs.

He is moving so fast in too many directions to keep count and follow him.

This I do agree with. It seems he is trying to use these first few weeks to get his whole agenda on the table and then hopfully he will sit back and start to focus on the true important issue.

The problem is what he is putting on the table is his priorities. He claimed himself that world peace is on the top of his list. Again, how can we be of any assistance if we are bankrupted, as the case of Russia? Look at the loss of power in the world standing they had because of the financial downfall of their country.

I still am waiting to hear the words, "7 Years Peace Agreement"!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

He's been in office what ... a week today (Tuesday)... give him a chance... God was the only one who could create a utopia in a week. Pray for this man and Ask that God guide him in his endeavors to bring about solutions and peace ... I ask daily that God lay a burden upon Obama's heart to do things that HE would have him do. Keep praying folks, please keep praying. God Bless Us All.

Lord, I ask for You to open the way for Gator to find a job that will match his skills and provide the income he needs. May his ears be opened and his feet sensitive to Your directions over his life.

We bless and thank-You for Your leading and guiding his life and drawing him deeper into You presence and glory.

In Jesus' name. :39:

:21:

He's been in office what ... a week today (Tuesday)... give him a chance... God was the only one who could create a utopia in a week. Pray for this man and Ask that God guide him in his endeavors to bring about solutions and peace ... I ask daily that God lay a burden upon Obama's heart to do things that HE would have him do. Keep praying folks, please keep praying. God Bless Us All.

"Ask that God guide him in his endeavors to bring about solutions and peace"

Add to that asking for Obama hear and head the Lord's guidance. :21:

(The Bible is filled with people who were given the Lord's guidance, but they didn't follow it . . . that's why I'm adding this with prayers for the Lord's guidance, and this goes for anybody - including myself!)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

(The Bible is filled with people who were given the Lord's guidance, but they didn't follow it . . . that's why I'm adding this with prayers for the Lord's guidance, and this goes for anybody - including myself!)

I do pray for our government officials, but I have in the back of my mind, the thought that God may have placed him where he is to help bring in the last days. When I pray, I ask that Gods will be done.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Yes, you say things much more clearly than I.... But I am asking the same thing. That he heed the Lord's guidance. I still say he needs to have a chance though.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I, for one, am very happy to see him addressing all of the issues he is facing. I believe taking a few hours, or a couple of days, to deal with the war while his proposals for bail outs are being fought over is a good use of time. Making speaches and being a diplomat does not mean he is not working on all the other issues at the same time.

And I really do not see what the hubbub is about the artical as a whole (or in part)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I do pray for our government officials, but I have in the back of my mind, the thought that God may have placed him where he is to help bring in the last days. When I pray, I ask that Gods will be done.

AMEN :21::39:

It is GOD who put him in office to do as GOD wants done. I sure hope we are getting to the end of days.