• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/05/1971

Often children are told that when you die, you go to Heaven. My whole life I believed that as well, That if I put my faith and trust in Jesus I would go to Heaven, and if any one rejects Christ, they would go to Hell.

I know when Jesus comes for the second time, we will be his people and he will be with us again once and for all , but where?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

When Christ comes back he will set up his kingdom on the Physical earth and it will be transformed back to the way it was before evil destroyed it.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/05/1971

When Christ comes back he will set up his kingdom on the Physical earth and it will be transformed back to the way it was before evil destroyed it.

So why do you think It was taught to our children that they will go to heaven?

Because That Is Where Jesus Is (Now) With The Saints Who Passed

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:2

And Those Who Died In Him Will Come Back With Him

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

Even Per Flood Some Folk Taught Their Kids

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jude 1:14

And For A Thousand Years Jesus Rules

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:4-5

Then The Judgement

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:11-15

Then Home!

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 21:1-5

Hallelujah!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Maranatha! :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

heaven

didnt jesus say he went to the father to make us a place there ??? i think thats how he put it

love in christ arrow

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

John 14:1-4

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Often children are told that when you die, you go to Heaven. My whole life I believed that as well, That if I put my faith and trust in Jesus I would go to Heaven, and if any one rejects Christ, they would go to Hell.

I know when Jesus comes for the second time, we will be his people and he will be with us again once and for all , but where?

there are three heavens, during the Trib we are on this earth, during the 1000 years with Christ, we are on this earth, and after the battle of Gog and Magog, this earth will be made new, and the New Jerusalem will come down for us.

the dimensions of the New Jerusalem is just huge, almost like a cube in shape, or possible a piramid, i am not sure. have heard both.

we will be on this earth, but, it will be clean purged of all evil..... that is why anyone that is practicing immorallities will not have a place in the Kingdom..

mike

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I think it's because it sounds good, all warm and fuzzy. Have you ever noticed that at funerals, no matter what kind of life the deceased led, they are now in heaven, in a better place, God has called them home, or whatever?

Where did people who died in OT times go, before Jesus prepared the place for them?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

An excellent book on the subject is Heaven, by Randy Alcorn.