• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

what more can be said, Obama is the antichrist. Never has any president been worshiped like this traitor is.

Obama is not the antichrist. :emot-hug:

The true and secret identity of the biblical Antichrist cannot be known at this time. Accusing someone you don't like of being the Antichrist because you want them to be the Antichrist is pretty lame. :emot-heartbeat:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

what more can be said, Obama is the antichrist. Never has any president been worshiped like this traitor is.

No, Obama is not the antichrist. Were do you get that?

his actions, or lack thereof. call it a warning from the gut. wait and see what transpires.

So what actions...or lack thereof make him the antichirst. Sometimes those warning of the gut only lead to one thing...a flushed toliet.

Sorry...... thats ttttoooo funny!!! :emot-heartbeat::emot-hug:

Obama is not the antichrist. :wub:

The true and secret identity of the biblical Antichrist cannot be known at this time. Accusing someone you don't like of being the Antichrist because you want them to be the Antichrist is pretty lame. :emot-heartbeat:

and accusing someone of wanting someone else to be the ac when they have stated no such thing goes beyond lame. gauntlet, you need to start actually reading what people write. you seem to misconstrue what people say a great deal of the time.

:emot-hug:

This is pretty plain and explicit language. Hard to miscontrue something like this unless you're dense.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Someone who was not Christian painted Obama depicted as Jesus, therefore Obama is the anti-Christ, soaks it up and basks in his reflected glory. Obama of course had nothing to do with it, but lets not let fact get in the way of things.

Does that about sum up what has been said in this thread?

If it's good, or perceived as good, Obama was all over it. Directly responsible.

If it's bad, or seen as bad, he had absolutely no clue about it. Wasn't involved, was probably in another country at the time.

Bush-supporters say this in defense of Bush, do they not?

If it's good, or perceived as good, Obama was all over it. Directly responsible.

If it's bad, or seen as bad, he had absolutely no clue about it. Wasn't involved, was probably in another country at the time.

Bush-supporters say this in defense of Bush, do they not?

I'm not a Bush supporter, so I wouldn't know. However, the thread is about Obama. Why does Bush get dragged into every Obama thread? It's like there is a pre-specified number of posts and then suddenly Bush's name pops up like an jack-in-the-box to steer the thread off course. Amazing.

Well, it seeems to me that "usurper," "traitor" and "antichrist" are words thown around to express frustration at having lost an election.

Well, it seeems to me that "usurper," "traitor" and "antichrist" are words thown around to express frustration at having lost an election.

what does this have to do with Bush? he wasn't even the one who lost.

:emot-heartbeat:

His party, then.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

According to the constitution, the President DOES answer to those of us who ARE citizens of the U.S. He doesn't answer to anybody else, except to God, and obama is ignoring both.

If Obama were really ignoring God, how would you know? You're projecting your fears & insecurities onto someone you have never met. If someone paints a picture of Dr. Phil as the King of England, does that mean Dr. Phil is actually the Kind of England?

And that would have what eternal consequences for Dr. Phil?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Everything aroud Obama gives of a dark aura, his eyes are so cold and I can't understand why everybody is so hopeful with him as a leader, down we go______________________

I never trusted him from the first minute I seen him :emot-heartbeat:

He's for sure Anti_christ,but I don't think he's the AC either, the AC doesn't like women remember?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I don't think anyone thinks Obama is "the Messiah." But they do see him as a "messiah" of sorts given the hugely unpopular Bush years.

The problem is that Jesus is the only frame of reference people have when it comes to idealizing a "messiah" and so they depict Obama that way.

That does not make it any less blasphemous or offensive, but that is where they are at. Obama if he knows about it (and he does, believe me the US government doesn't miss a trick), he should denounce it.

President Bush was only unpopular because the liberal, union backed media was still sore from losing in 2000 and in 2004. The Media hated Bush. Bush was actually a very good president. The media never gave him a chance. And now the extreme liberal media is the one showering good press on a usurper.

Usurper? :emot-heartbeat: Obama won that election fair and square as far as I can tell.

Oh yeah . . . praise be to ACORN!!!