• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

That is the day that Yeshua (Jesus) was raptured . And the angels said he would return in like manner.

Act 1:11 who also said, "You men of the Galil, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Yeshua, who was received up from you into the sky will come back in the same way as you saw him going into the sky."

So, when you ask if we have expectations, do you mean is anyone expecting Christ to return tomorrow?

no thats not what i am asking.... just asking - you know everyone has been seeing 111 for a while now interesting that that scripture is 111 dont you think?

Ok...just was wondering. I guess I am out of the loop because I don't follow what you mean about everyone seeing 111.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

That is the day that Yeshua (Jesus) was raptured . And the angels said he would return in like manner.

Act 1:11 who also said, "You men of the Galil, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Yeshua, who was received up from you into the sky will come back in the same way as you saw him going into the sky."

So, when you ask if we have expectations, do you mean is anyone expecting Christ to return tomorrow?

no thats not what i am asking.... just asking - you know everyone has been seeing 111 for a while now interesting that that scripture is 111 dont you think?

Ok...just was wondering. I guess I am out of the loop because I don't follow what you mean about everyone seeing 111.

people have been i have seen more than one show about vast numbers of people who keep seeing this number combinations.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nov. 1 or Jan 11?

:emot-questioned: What does 111 have to do with tomorrow?

It is the scrpiture that talks about accention day. which is tomorrow. thats what it has to do with tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I don't see the connection, and I'm really trying :emot-questioned: Tomorrow is May 21, 2009. The number you mention is 111. Scripture does talk about Christ ascending and about His return. I am just missing your connecting 5/21/09 to the number 111 and how does that connect with Christ ascending? You say that vast numbers of people see this number combination. Well...what number combinations?

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

people have been i have seen more than one show about vast numbers of people who keep seeing this number combinations.

Vast numbers of people seeing 111? I haven't heard anything about it... can you be more specific? Seeing that combination in what sense?

Vast numbers of people seeing 111? I haven't heard anything about it... can you be more specific? Seeing that combination in what sense?

i really cant be more specific about it just that i personally have run into a lot of people and i have seen shows about it so i knew it wasnt a just me and my area of influence.

• Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

i really cant be more specific about it just that i personally have run into a lot of people and i have seen shows about it so i knew it wasnt a just me and my area of influence.

I've googled and looked and I haven't seen anything too significant about that number combination. I do not know what significance it would have... :emot-questioned:

i think the 111 is really a rabbit trail here accention day is the cool thing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Never heard of it either..........