• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

I have been thinking about something and was wondering how you think about this.

And i really hope someone can give me an answer.

Heaven is perfect. No sickness, no pain, no sadness, no sin etc etc. All people are happy, healthy and everything is 100% perfect in heaven.

What i don't get is the following: how is it possible, that in a 100% perfect place satan got the evil idea of wanting to be equal to God.

So that's the question... how's that possible.

Does that mean heaven isn;t 100% perfect? And that there still is evil?

Curious about your answers...

Well, the evil one was an angel(Lucifer). It may be possible for them to be evil, I'm sure they are not governed by the same criteria as we are. My boss explained it to me this way: There can be no evil in Heaven, or we won't think evil thoughts because our free will will be taken away. I'm not sure of the validity of that viewpoint, however, but he is a preacher, so I do respect his opinions. I'm hoping our free will won't be taken away, but am not certain.

God did not waste any time after pride was found in satan, kicking him out of heaven. I don't think we were meant to understand how / why satan was able to be filled with evil. Our personalities will be unique in heaven, but we will have no tempter to tempt us to sin. It appears that human beings needed a tempter to sin. God is all powerful.....he is keeping his kids for eternity, that promise would not be valid if we were able to sin once entering heaven. Just my slant on it.