• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I have heard about many people being healed at a Benny hinn crusade . I have never attended one however i have learned much form his teachings.

Some may believe that benny does the healing however i have never seen him lay hands on people to heal them when they come forward it is after the fact.

So this leaves the question? who does the healing?

I tend to shy away from preacher's that take credit for divine healing. If any healing IS being done, its being done by God.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I have heard about many people being healed at a Benny hinn crusade . I have never attended one however i have learned much form his teachings.

Some may believe that benny does the healing however i have never seen him lay hands on people to heal them when they come forward it is after the fact.

I tend to shy away from preacher's that take credit for divine healing. If any healing IS being done, its being done by God.

1 Samuel 24 (King James Version)

10Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD's anointed.

Sometimes we need to warn people about false prophets...but when it is clear the one in question is anointed of the Lord, whether we agree with him or not, it is better to honor the Lord and not try to destroy that persons reputation. Our God is well able to correct our brother if he sins or makes any mistakes and our part is to pray for him and lift him up just as we would want to be treated if we messed up...however...I have never heard Pastor Benny do anything less that impress upon people that it is Jesus Who does the miraculous things at the hand of Benny Hinn. He stresses imphatically that Jesus is Lord. Benny Hinn, Never takes the credit and he is always pointing people to Christ and salvation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Benny Hinn

Now I don't listen to Benny Hinn, or many other TV preachers because I have my church and the home group and prayer meetings etc. So I did a bit of a search and came up with the above web page. I cannot vouch for the quotes or comments made by Benny Hinn shown on the page, nor for the author of the page and his comments, but have just posted the link.

But if the comments and prophecies are from Benny, and it would seem that none of them have come to pass, and I for one have not seen all homosexuals in America being burned by the fire, amongst other such prophecies, it begs the question - what is going on?

I am not judging here, as I said, I don't know much about the man.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

10Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the LORD had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the LORD's anointed.

Sometimes we need to warn people about false prophets...but when it is clear the one in question is anointed of the Lord, whether we agree with him or not, it is better to honor the Lord and not try to destroy that persons reputation. Our God is well able to correct our brother if he sins or makes any mistakes and our part is to pray for him and lift him up just as we would want to be treated if we messed up...however...I have never heard Pastor Benny do anything less that impress upon people that it is Jesus Who does the miraculous things at the hand of Benny Hinn. He stresses imphatically that Jesus is Lord. Benny Hinn, Never takes the credit and he is always pointing people to Christ and salvation.

Mt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I
[Jesus]
am Christ; and shall deceive many.

2Co 11:4 For if
he that cometh preacheth another Jesus
, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with
him
[who first delivered the gospel unto you]

Ga 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
let him be accursed.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

In passing: When, pray tell, did our Matchless Lord & Savior Jesus Christ conduct & publicize a "Miracle Healing Crusade" to knock kind folk down & leave them kicking & foaming on the floor? And why don't modern "faith healers" conduct their "Miracle Healing Crusades" in either Aids Wards or in local cemeteries? Excellent queries par excellence. May Jesus Christ be praised!

God Bless America!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

In passing: When, pray tell, did our Matchless Lord & Savior Jesus Christ conduct & publicize a "Miracle Healing Crusade" to knock kind folk down & leave them kicking & foaming on the floor? And why don't modern "faith healers" conduct their "Miracle Healing Crusades" in either Aids Wards or in local cemeteries? Excellent queries par excellence. May Jesus Christ be praised!

God Bless America!

Because if they did it in a local cemetery they would have to call it a s

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/08/1976

Mt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I
[Jesus]
am Christ; and shall deceive many.

2Co 11:4 For if
he that cometh preacheth another Jesus
, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with
him
[who first delivered the gospel unto you]

Ga 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
let him be accursed.

Amen,,,

"And many will say to me on that day, Lord Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name and perform many great works in your name? And I will say to them, Depart from me you wicked servant I never knew you"

It ain't about ruining anyones reputation. It's about preserving the Lords reputation and snatching as many of our brothers and sisters out of the mouths of wolves.

"Our battle isn't against flesh"

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things comes the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. 7 Be not you therefore partakers with them. 8 For you were sometimes darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 10 Proving what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatever does make manifest is light.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I was going to post a Scripture but before I did I remembered a scene I had seen before of children and they were having a "food fight"...

Know what .. I am not going to bother..

I have read all the posts and you are spinning your wheels...gone full circle ... see previous posts if you don't believe me...

I choose to recognize him as a brother in Christ and just like me he has some growing up to do before he reaches that state of maturity God has called us all too...

Lord bless each one of us... for we certainly need it..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I see a lot of people ignoring my post about blaspheming the holy spirit. I also see them ignoring my posts about stone throwing.

Instead of rubbishing Benny Hinn, how about giving actual examples of HOW he's a false prophet. Something that I haven't noticed anyone doing yet.

I was going to post a Scripture but before I did I remembered a scene I had seen before of children and they were having a "food fight"...

Know what .. I am not going to bother..

I have read all the posts and you are spinning your wheels...gone full circle ... see previous posts if you don't believe me...

I choose to recognize him as a brother in Christ and just like me he has some growing up to do before he reaches that state of maturity God has called us all too...

Lord bless each one of us... for we certainly need it..

He may need some growing up to do, but what about all the people he's poisoning in the meantime?

At age 11 he claims God appeared to him. At age 20 he claims to have been born again. He's going to be 57 this year.

He's been doing what he's doing for well over 30 years. His follower's number into the 100s of thousands. How many of those followers died believing his lies in the last 30 some years, and how many more will die before he "grows up"?

I'm not going to condemn that man because it's not my place to do so, but I'm not going to look away and pretend that he's something that he isn't.

Romans 16

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.

18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Thessalonians 3

6 But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us.

If we ignore sin, we ignore the Word.

And if we ignore the Word, we ignore the author.