IGNORED

Did Michael Jackson Repent, Accept Christ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Me too Believer.

And I have to say, I was always inspired by two of his songs "Black or White" and "Man in the Mirror". And it's not beyond my realm of thought to believe that God can use the unbeliever. I have no idea. I guess there will be a day when everything will be revealed.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Me too Believer.

And I have to say, I was always inspired by two of his songs "Black or White" and "Man in the Mirror". And it's not beyond my realm of thought to believe that God can use the unbeliever. I have no idea. I guess there will be a day when everything will be revealed.

Yes - it will all be revealed one day. He was a very creative showman and I enjoyed some of his music, also. I pray he receives the peace, he obviously did not have in his lifetime.

Guest lovinghim4ever
Me too Believer.

Yes - it will all be revealed one day. He was a very creative showman and I enjoyed some of his music, also. I pray he receives the peace, he obviously did not have in his lifetime.

:emot-dance::emot-dance:

There are some people who would say an absolute NO to the question, "Do you think Michael Jackson is in Heaven?"

My answer is an absolute . . . I do not know . . . For I do not know Michael's heart . . . Only God truly knows that . . .

However, each time Michael comes up in my conversations there is one scripture that comes up in my thoughts . . .

"Jesus said to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you'" (Matthew 21:31).

:dance::dance::th_praying:

:emot-dance::th_praying::shower:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I hope he accepted Jesus, he had such a messed up childhood that put him in a position to make some really really bad decisions. That is no excuse for some of the things he has done over the years (and some he was just acused of doing), but it still can make one feel that "But for the Grace of God, their go I" feeling down deep in one's heart and one can really feel sorry for such a messed up life.

Without Jesus, I'm really no better in the eyes of God and that realization changed my attitude of things a long time ago.

Guest lovinghim4ever
I hope he accepted Jesus, he had such a messed up childhood that put him in a position to make some really really bad decisions. That is no excuse for some of the things he has done over the years (and some he was just acused of doing), but it still can make one feel that "But for the Grace of God, their go I" feeling down deep in one's heart and one can really feel sorry for such a messed up life.

Without Jesus, I'm really no better in the eyes of God and that realization changed my attitude of things a long time ago.

What a very compassionate response. :dance:

You are so right! "But for the grace of God, there go I." :13:

My heart goes out to the family who are grieving, yet still have to deal with so much more. :thumbsup:

I pray for them all.

:emot-heartbeat::cry_smile::emot-fail:

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

While MJ's death is tragic and people wondering if he accepted Jesus before his death, I for one am rejoicing that God gave Michael a chance to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior before his death, whether days, weeks, or months. My God is just, and while it is heartbreaking to think that such a disturbed and sad young man might have missed heaven, we all know that God gave him a chance and it is in his hands. There have been deaths in my family that have been a shock and disturbing to me about the condition of the souls involved.

One - my 35 year old cousin Mark. Mark was raised in church, but started selling drugs and lived a very sinful lifestyle. I was so devasted when he died of an blood clot to his brain. His live-in girlfriend's sister spoke a few moments at his funeral. She had recently found Jesus Christ and went over and talked to Mark the DAY before he died. She shared the gospel with him and Mark reiminsed about his christian upbringing. She prayed with him and she believes that he was saved. I know that God took Mark shortly after that point, he had purpose in tragedy.

Two - my father (about 12 years ago) called me a week before his death. He'd been having health problems for some time, started watching christian tv (it was hard for him to get out of the house) and asked my mother to forgive him for all the hurts and wrongs he had put her through during their marriage. When he called, he asked me if smoking cigarettes would keep him out of heaven, I said no daddy, it won't. We talked about the Lord.

Three - a cousin had gastric by-pass surgery. A week or so before her sudden death (a blood clot from the surgery) she questioned her son-in-law, a youth pastor about how to be saved. He prayed with her and she accepted Jesus.

My point is, we can find comfort that God is just and he will give people a chance for salvation, the spirit of God knows when they are going to die and if they will accept his son or not and sends his love to the heirs of salvation. I have other stories, but this post is too long already. I hope it blesses someone. I love to tell others of the wonderful deeds of my father.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  399
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Only God Himself knows the status of a soul. I hope and pray that he did.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Only God Himself knows the status of a soul. I hope and pray that he did.

amen