Guest man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Now, you mentioned that they will be able to tell them apart, but how they dress and act. Well, that would mean that they all would have to dress and act alike. This is even harder to accept. Not everyone will dress and act the same, unless we are all under a certain law that requires this. By the time such a law is developed and enforced, all the people in the world who chooses to do so could of been implanted with a chip, less expensive and easier to enforce.

As we see it unfold in front of our eyes, the world is turning to a one money system, and a one world government. What better way to keep track of peoples health record, financial record, legal record, person location and so on if not by chip? It would also be harder to forge this information like they do today. An update could be done automatically upon scanning. Technology is far more advanced then we give it credit to be.

This is actually what I said.....read it carefully.

You ask how anyone will know the difference from one another? The answer can be found by looking at the Middle East. Everyone over there looks and dresses the same, but the Taliban and the muslim extremists know who they can and cannot trust. They know who belongs to them.

So, what are you saying then, that they connect somehow? Maybe a phrase like Allah is Great, or something like that, which a Christian will never say.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does logistics have to do with salvation???

You asked about the mark of the beast and how it could be carried out given the current population.

Logistics have nothing to do with salvation. Where did that even come from?

If we're going to discuss the "mark" as one that is physical, then I believe logistics plays a part in how the mark is applied.

Now I got a question for you. As long as I have been coming here to Worthy, what have I ever said that would lead you to think to even ask me that question?

Don't get so upset. Below is a portion of the post you made. I've highlighted the portion that I commented on. The reason I asked what I did, is because anyone who has the "mark" will not enter the kingdom of heaven.....that would include children.

We just had a major election here in the US, hundreds of thousands of people went to the polls, all in a matter of days. Just off the top of my head, after they( the bad guys) had everything in place, I'm guessing a matter of months before the majority of the population would be tagged. Remember, these folks are going willingly. After all is said and done, less than a year and they will have total control and everyone marked, and along the way, babies will be marked at birth, so no worries about catch up. Fact is, I'm thinking , the baby marking will start before marking the masses.

I'm not making any assumptions or accusations, I'm only working with what I'm given. If I've offended you, I apologize, it was never my intention.

When I'm trying to figure something out, I look at it from every conceivable angle. That's what I'm doing here. If the mark is to be applied physically, I want to see if it's physically possible to do something like that. That's all I'm doing.

Now, you mentioned that they will be able to tell them apart, but how they dress and act. Well, that would mean that they all would have to dress and act alike. This is even harder to accept. Not everyone will dress and act the same, unless we are all under a certain law that requires this. By the time such a law is developed and enforced, all the people in the world who chooses to do so could of been implanted with a chip, less expensive and easier to enforce.

As we see it unfold in front of our eyes, the world is turning to a one money system, and a one world government. What better way to keep track of peoples health record, financial record, legal record, person location and so on if not by chip? It would also be harder to forge this information like they do today. An update could be done automatically upon scanning. Technology is far more advanced then we give it credit to be.

This is actually what I said.....read it carefully.

You ask how anyone will know the difference from one another? The answer can be found by looking at the Middle East. Everyone over there looks and dresses the same, but the Taliban and the muslim extremists know who they can and cannot trust. They know who belongs to them.

So, what are you saying then, that they connect somehow? Maybe a phrase like Allah is Great, or something like that, which a Christian will never say.

I'm not saying they're are connected. I was using that as an example. Go back to the thread that was closed and read what was being said between myself and the person I was talking too.

But the phrase or something like that is not out of the question.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

You asked, What is the Mark of the Beast?

My reply is the number six hundred three score and six or 666 this is the "Mark" of the "Beast"

Here is some scripture that I have that goes along with your topic if someone hasn't already used them.

Revelation 14:9-11--"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and recieve his mark in their forehead, or in his hand....vs 10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb:.....vs 11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever recieveth the the mark of his name"

There were two angels that went out before this third angel the first angel preached the gospel in a loud voice so those on the earth could turn to the Lord this angel reached every area in this world where there were people at. The second angel went forth telling those in the world saying that Babylon the great had fallen.

Then we come to the third angel that followed them as this angel went forth with a loud voice warning that if any man worship the beast or his image and takes his mark in their forehand or in their hand. Then if those on the earth refused the warning this angel gave to not worship the beast or his image and not to take his mark. Then they who took the mark of the beast then verses #10, 11 above, you can see the awful fate of those who took the mark of the beast and worshipped the image of the beast.

All the peoples on the face of the earth was warned what would happen to them if they worsipped the beast and his image or take his mark for everyone had a chance at salvation or damnation as the choice was there to make.

oc

I'm not saying they're are connected. I was using that as an example. Go back to the thread that was closed and read what was being said between myself and the person I was talking too.

But the phrase or something like that is not out of the question.

To be fair, I brought out a couple of things you said from three different posts.

From Aug 4

I believe the Mark of The Beast is a spiritual mark. It's not a physical mark like a stamp, tattoo, micro chip, or whatever. The person who receives the mark will do so willingly. No one will be forced to take the mark.

The mark on the forehead makes reference to the mind and the one on the hand makes reference to works.

Aug 8

When the beast is in control, he won't be just controlling a tiny part of the world, he will have control of the entire globe. There won't be any christian communities. The freedoms we have today will not exist.

The allegiance of those who have the "Mark" will be to the beast. Their heart's and mind's will tell them that they are whorshiping God Himself and anyone who does not hold to that belief will stand out and be very recognizable.

As I said, I'm willing to look at other interpretations. If you have one, I would like the hear it.

As you referred to, you believe it is a spiritual mark. I also agree that in order to worship the beast, one will have to do so spiritually. Yet, I see this going a bit further then you do. You state that they will know because they will be like themselves. Even though the spirit does witness with another spirit, people are ofter wrong when they do not have the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Due to this, I believe they will be a literal mark so there will be no question at all as to who is and is not of the beast.

It has previously been mentioned that we already have the technology on how to do this and chips that small are already being used. A little alteration is all that is needed. If you take how long they would need to set up the laws, gather those who will enforce them, train them, place them into their assignments

plus the money involved and compare this to just a chip, you will see how much more practical a chip is. Think about how long it takes to vote in the US. Millions vote in just one day. This kind of setup could be used to insert the chip into everyone in just a few days.

You asked, What is the Mark of the Beast?

My reply is the number six hundred three score and six or 666 this is the "Mark" of the "Beast"

Here is some scripture that I have that goes along with your topic if someone hasn't already used them.

Revelation 14:9-11--"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and recieve his mark in their forehead, or in his hand....vs 10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb:.....vs 11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever recieveth the the mark of his name"

There were two angels that went out before this third angel the first angel preached the gospel in a loud voice so those on the earth could turn to the Lord this angel reached every area in this world where there were people at. The second angel went forth telling those in the world saying that Babylon the great had fallen.

Then we come to the third angel that followed them as this angel went forth with a loud voice warning that if any man worship the beast or his image and takes his mark in their forehand or in their hand. Then if those on the earth refused the warning this angel gave to not worship the beast or his image and not to take his mark. Then they who took the mark of the beast then verses #10, 11 above, you can see the awful fate of those who took the mark of the beast and worshipped the image of the beast.

All the peoples on the face of the earth was warned what would happen to them if they worsipped the beast and his image or take his mark for everyone had a chance at salvation or damnation as the choice was there to make.

oc

I have wondered if the angles mentioned here is the angels of today's church, where they move the church to preach His word or repentance and salvation, then about how "Babylon" has fallen and finally a warning about the mark. Could if be that the first angel is already at work today as the church reaches to the farthest places of the globe with the scripture?

Thoughts?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well THAT's going to be a test of faith is it not! Step this way for your mark! If you don't get it you can't access fund's, eat, drive, work, get medical attention, your children can't attend school, etc, etc.

I just wonder (completly out of context - because of course there will be a lead up to this).

If tomorrow, our governments said OK you have 3 months to go to Joe's tattoo parlour, what would happen?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Well THAT's going to be a test of faith is it not! Step this way for your mark! If you don't get it you can't access fund's, eat, drive, work, get medical attention, your children can't attend school, etc, etc.

I just wonder (completly out of context - because of course there will be a lead up to this).

If tomorrow, our governments said OK you have 3 months to go to Joe's tattoo parlour, what would happen?

if it happened tomorrow....I predict, revolution

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I agree! And my point being there will probably be revolution no matter when it comes!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

That is why this collapses in our economy and this urgent push for nationalized health care IMHO are connected. To push everyone into the government controlled system served on a platter of "this if for your good and well being."

Here is an excerpt from "The Future of Money," Time magazine August 1998 back when Hilary was pushing her version of nationalized health care.

"MasterCard, for example, has invested millions in the development of an E-cash system called Mondex.
have tiny embedded microchips that can store not only electronic dollars but also five other types of currency,
an abbreviated medical history
and even a personalized electronic "key" that can open everything from your apartment to your office."

Just before this we entered what some have called the "Age of the Diamond" and the era of nanocomputers -

"11/01/2001 - WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Nanoelectronics, electronics made of tiny components, took a leap forward this week with the announcements of the first molecule-sized transistors and logic gates.

These basic devices are an important step towards developing tiny computers that will be faster, cheaper and more powerful than anything available with today's technology.

Ever since Nobel Prize winner Richard Feynman suggested that people could build machines the size of atoms, nanotechnology has been on the minds of scientists and sci-fi fans alike."

The advancement of technology is so far beyond public awareness that I am sure it no small thing to make a smart card or chip for keeping track of your whole medical history . . . and all your economic history and portfolio. This is what they want for power and taxation. This would give the power to ultimately know what are the leeches and burdens on government and society . . . and who should be cared for and not. Years ago these chips were even implantable being about the size of a drain of rice. I am sure they are considerably smaller even now. But that doesn't mean that is what the mark of the beast is, but is surely a system that could work for it.

Nobody in the public really knows where nanotechnology really is today, but we need not be there completely to accomplish what the Bibles seems to indicate. Already they have on the retail market 10gb on a memory chip just half the size of a stamp which can hold all the info the government would need regarding my entire family's medical and economic histories and then some.