Guest man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I agree! And my point being there will probably be revolution no matter when it comes!

And we are as close to a revolution as we have ever been in a long, long time . . .

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Just an idea but wouldn't the mark of the beast be the opposite of the mark of G-d? In Eze. 9 a mark is set upon the forehead. As a type the blood on the door post in Egypt was a mark of G-d. In Rev. 22 it is His name in their foreheads. Sign, seal and mark all have the same basic meanings so finding out what G-d has sealed, marked or given as His sign would help to figure out the mark of the beast would be, at least that the way I look at it. Since satan is always doing the opposite of G-d or tries to mirror it, so if the mark was a chip then one would also need to have a chip from G-d otherwise is it just the absense of the mark that one knows one is of G-d?

Just an idea but wouldn't the mark of the beast be the opposite of the mark of G-d? In Eze. 9 a mark is set upon the forehead. As a type the blood on the door post in Egypt was a mark of G-d. In Rev. 22 it is His name in their foreheads. Sign, seal and mark all have the same basic meanings so finding out what G-d has sealed, marked or given as His sign would help to figure out the mark of the beast would be, at least that the way I look at it. Since satan is always doing the opposite of G-d or tries to mirror it, so if the mark was a chip then one would also need to have a chip from G-d otherwise is it just the absense of the mark that one knows one is of G-d?

I Think You Could Be Right

>>>>>()<<<<<

God's Mark

God's Name

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:3-4

God's Kids

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:1

Oh Glory

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 1:5-6

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen:

that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:

before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you:

therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;

For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. Isaiah 43:10-15

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Here's what I think.

1. The mark will be an actual mark on the forehead or the hand.

2. It will be very obvious to believers, as it will represent something that is anti-Christian.

I do not believe that it could be a "chip" or "credit card" or has anything to do with a bank. This mark, I believe, will come straight from the devil himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the Freedom From Religion Foundation has something to do with it.

Edited by asecretchord

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

:whistling: and you think this... because?

:) and you think this... because?

I apologize. I've read revelations and this is just my understanding of it. My interpretation does not mean it's correct.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I think there are many interpretations of the book of Revelation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the only way to completely control buying and selling without killing off 2/3rds of the population is for he world to go to a cashless society. Outside of that you can always find greedy people who will do things behind the devil's back to make a buck.....

We are not very far from that right now. My family is vertually cashless right now and I personally like it that way. It is very convenient and I like getting several hundred dollars back from Discover Card each year.

However when the beast rises and makes that infamous image of the beast and it starts demanding worship of the beast to keep your breathing privilages, it will be a simple matter to just turn off everyone's accounts until they go down to thier local beast church and bow down and recite the Luciferian Oath....... At that point you can get your tattoo of a big purple smiley face either on your forhead just under your hair line or in the palm of your hand. At that point you can go to your bank and open your accounts and get on with what little is left of your life.

If you don't want to take the Oath to Lucifer and go to hell, you simply are taken out back and either taken to slavery or chop your head off and you get a quick trip under the very throne of the Father........ and that's not a bad thing. How long can it hurt 20 seconds at the most...... I'm going for the head chop myself.

The point here is that once we are at the cashless society part, literally anything could be the mark of the beast...... i'm personally partial to the purple smiley face, but I am acquainted with a Luciferian that says this will be the mark as a three dimentional tattoo.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/oth...wposts/mark.jpg

However when the beast rises and makes that infamous image of the beast and it starts demanding worship of the beast to keep your breathing privilages, it will be a simple matter to just turn off everyone's accounts until they go down to thier local beast church and bow down and recite the Luciferian Oath....... At that point you can get your tattoo of a big purple smiley face either on your forhead just under your hair line or in the palm of your hand. At that point you can go to your bank and open your accounts and get on with what little is left of your life.

If you don't want to take the Oath to Lucifer and go to hell, you simply are taken out back and either taken to slavery or chop your head off and you get a quick trip under the very throne of the Father........ and that's not a bad thing. How long can it hurt 20 seconds at the most...... I'm going for the head chop myself.

Do you believe the mark will be obvious to Christians?