• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But he was outside the whole time. He and the others were not in the meeting hall.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Then the law is an ass! (don't know where that came from but it is a quote). It is crazy to walk in a crowd of people with an assult rifle! Needs his head examined! Again, is outside a school, your childrens schools, OK? Or in a shopping mall, or in a childrens playground. Lord preserve me! Crazy!

Welcome to America. "Love It or Leave It" (don't know where it came from but it is a quote) There are plenty of countries where you can not carry. I like the fact that I live in a country where the rights and freedoms of the individuals is still protected.

I remember kids with their shotguns hanging in the back of their pickups at school . . . every boy had a pocket knife.

yet our freedoms and rights are steadily being eroded and taken away because everyone buys into the "It's not appropriate" argument. That's about as sound as the argument that if you're not doing anything wrong than why can't the government know what your doing . . . and ask you where are you going . . . and why . . . .

What freedom and right are we going to stand up for . . . free cable tv?

:noidea: There's a chance for free cable??? Whoa... ok!!!!!! :noidea:

Free cable might be considered a "civil right" by Congress and the President as long as MSNBC is the only news source

That way everyone can get the approved propoganda at the same time

I view this as a free speech issue more than a gun ownership issue.

This particular civil right of bearing arms is clearly spelled out in the 2nd article of the Constitution. As long as the person bearing is not a criminal and doing so peacefully, he should have as much right to do so as those who burn American flags

You or I might not wish to exercise the right to do either but we have no "right" to stop those who do according the Constitution.

Shall we just tear that up? Shall we use it as toilet paper like they do in the White House?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

I've never said that I wanted laws governing common sense, because I don't. I've never said I want to take away his rights, because I don't. I'm with you on the rights department here; the guy had a right to bring his gun. I'm just saying that it was a poor choice on his part to execute those specific rights, given how heated some of the debates have been recently, and given how presidents and gun wielding citizens have met in the past with poor results.

The meetings have been heated because of the treatment of American citizens by their elected officials. Now those elected officials are bringing in thugs as a security force and the meetings are getting physical because of those union thugs. Seems to me that those thugs haven't tried to rough up anyone in these groups that were protected by armed citizens. Its been downright peaceful.

And since you brought it up...what is the history of Presidents meeting up with citizens with guns. In the last 108 years only one POTUS has been killed with a gun...and the guy that shot Kennedy was Russian...he was an anti-american. This idea that the armed citizens of the US are out to get the President is just more mistruth from the anti-gun crowd. It was 1901 the last time a US citizen actually killed a POTUS with a gun.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

Free cable might be considered a "civil right" by Congress and the President as long as MSNBC is the only news source

That way everyone can get the approved propoganda at the same time

I view this as a free speech issue more than a gun ownership issue.

This particular civil right of bearing arms is clearly spelled out in the 2nd article of the Constitution. As long as the person bearing is not a criminal and doing so peacefully, he should have as much right to do so as those who burn American flags

You or I might not wish to exercise the right to do either but we have no "right" to stop those who do according the Constitution.

Shall we just tear that up? Shall we use it as toilet paper like they do in the White House?

Maybe someday we'll get a state issued phone. You know - similar to the Vergatario?

Comforting thought eh? To have a state issued phone that's on the "state owned wireless network?" :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

New article shows that this was a planned event. Y'all should read the full article.

Hancock told CNN's Rick Sanchez on Tuesday that the gun display was planned well in advance. Hancock met with a Phoenix police officer last week, informing him that he and others in his group planned to bring firearms.

Link

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,092
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Here's a bunch of videos of interviews as well . . .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

I am a firm believer that if we all openly carried firearms, that it would be a great deterant to crime.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Here's a bunch of videos of interviews as well . . .

I loved his answer when the woman told him that his gun made her uncomfortable.

"It wasn't too long ago that the color of my skin would've made people uncomfortable and threatened at an event like this." (exact wording?)

I am absolutely loving hearing the average informed American citizen talk to the so-called intellectuals.