• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What adult in their right mind establishes a year long relationship with a minor online? What adult in their right mind would give a minor their home phone number?

They "met" on a Facebook group site. In case you don't know how Facebook is set up, people in a group will often accept each other as "Friends" (that's the name of the category that allows people to share private info with each other). There's nothing unusual about this - just as we establish relationships across ages, so they do on Facebook. If the pastors had their phone number listed for their "friends" to see, that could just well be how she got it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

If you take the short time to read these articles, you will see where Axxman is getting his propaganda from

HA!! That was priceless! :wub:

You accuse me of propaganda and then post two of the most extreme propaganda filled websites I an think of...Atlas Shrugs (that lady is a racist)...and the anti-muslim Jihad Watch. Oh, the irony!

Whats the matter...couldn't find any "fair and balanced" or objective sites? lol

Blessings, Axxman

Glad you liked it! :)

The difference being here, Axxman, which you would not know, because you are blinded by your political correct propaganda, is these websites show proof with credible sources in what they write, :blink: and Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch is a highly recognized and acclaimed expert on all facets of islam, whereas you haven't got a shred of evidence except your 'political correct propaganda' and diversionary tactics which is no evidence at all.

Maybe that's why you change the subject...and laugh at things that are not funny...use diversionary tactics... :) because you cannot even begin to defend what you have said. No one who has read the evidence presented would be laughing at such a serious matter nor could they come up with the ridiculous tripe you have contrived in your own mind :noidea: if they knew anything about islam and the truth in this case by reading the court transcripts and other very pertinent data that has been presented.

With that said, I am going to listen to that still small voice and obey "Avoid vain babblings." I Timothy 6:20

Nikki

Her family is muslim. She has become a Christian. According to the koran her family is required to kill her. Actually they are required to kill all of us infidels (non-muslims, but Jews and Christians in particular). This is a no-brainer. If this girl is not protected her life is in danger.

<>< ><>

Nathele

The experts within various sects of Islam who interpret Quranic verses tend to agree.

Blessings,

Nikki

I meant to post this here after digging it up from the original thread.

~~~~~

I'm going to post this again -

Rifqa tells her story

~~~~~

Listening to it again - she mentioned the names of two specific girls who were killed by their fathers. She said it like she knew the girls.

And the way she talks about wanting to worship Jesus in freedom at the end . . . .

Sorry, Axx - I just can't believe she's been brainwashed or deceived by things she read on the internet. She talks like I talk about my nightmares as a child - too real, too emotional.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I have heard "Joseph" speak in person, and I have heard Walid Shoebat speak in person. The security at this conference was extremely tight. Why? Because these men had turned away from satan's religion of islam and have embraced Christianity. My husband had a nice long conversation with Mr. Shoebat. In his book "God's War on Terror" he talks about honor killing and many other evils that islam embraces.

Whoever wants to can defend islam all they want, but it is a religion of satan (this is the opinion of Walid Shoebat). This girl has embraced Jesus and is now an infidel in the eyes of her family. Her life is in danger. She needs prayer, and her family needs pray because they, too, could embrace Jesus and be freed from their religion of evil.

I have been avoiding any posting on this thread and probably won't post any more. One more thing I will say, though, is that the more I learn and study about islam, the more I love Jesus.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Ax, an Ohio(Cleveland) teenage muslim girl was killed by her cousins because she was dating outside her faith...does this lend an credibility to Rifqa's story in your opinion?

Recently a Christian man from Kansas City, named Scott Roeder, killed abortion doctor George Tiller...does that lend any credibility to the idea that all Christians anti-abortionists are going to kill abortion providers?

Bad people from all religious groups do things in the name of their religion...it doesn't make them right...and it doesn't mean we can assume that every other practitioner of that religion is the same way.

a simple no would have sufficed.

I asked you an honest question in a dignified manner and you respond with that lame looking down your nose arrogant rant.

World wide how many abortion providers have been killed in the last two years by Christians...I can think of one.

World wide, in the past two years, how many teenage girls have been murdered by muslims for religious reasons, without trying I can think of three, four if you count the girl who was stoned to death when she reported being raped.

Given the prevalence within the muslim community I should think you would at least give Rifqa the benefit of the doubt. Wheres the harm in erring on the side of caution? The girl will be 18 soon enough, at which point the courts and her family will have no say...why not wait it out.

I have heard "Joseph" speak in person, and I have heard Walid Shoebat speak in person. The security at this conference was extremely tight. Why? Because these men had turned away from satan's religion of islam and have embraced Christianity. My husband had a nice long conversation with Mr. Shoebat. In his book "God's War on Terror" he talks about honor killing and many other evils that islam embraces.

Whoever wants to can defend islam all they want, but it is a religion of satan (this is the opinion of Walid Shoebat). This girl has embraced Jesus and is now an infidel in the eyes of her family. Her life is in danger. She needs prayer, and her family needs pray because they, too, could embrace Jesus and be freed from their religion of evil.

I have been avoiding any posting on this thread and probably won't post any more. One more thing I will say, though, is that the more I learn and study about islam, the more I love Jesus.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Blessings Nathele

I found the Quranic verses that requires apostates to be killed

Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him

World wide, in the past two years, how many teenage girls have been murdered by muslims for religious reasons

Blessings, Hunterpoet:

Not many people actually hear of the huge number of honor killings because the mainstream media doesn't publicize it for fear of offending islam. Not all are teen age. The number is unbelieveable. Scroll on this site

Nikki

"Lord is preparing me and He has me hidden ... until the time is right," Fathima Rifqa Bary wrote in a computer entry obtained by the Orlando Sentinel. "I am called to the nations. Send me to the deepest darkest places into the pagan land."

The writings reveal a young woman who has embraced fundamentalist Christianity, who has stood outside an abortion clinic, duct tape across her mouth, alongside other protesters, and who has dreamed about Armageddon

She must convert her family to Christianity, she wrote, including her older brother, Rilvan, 18, who worships "demonic music." She must approach strangers and talk about Jesus. She saved a list of tips on how to do that:

Wow - she reminds me a lot of Rachel Scott. :thumbsup: She wrote similar things in her diary (that is, about the Lord preparing her and her heart being broken for the lost.)

I just keep praying for the glory of the Lord to be made manifest through this. And I hope she doesn't have to become a martyr for this - or worse sent back to Shri Lanka to that asylum for infidels.

Scroll on this site

Yeah - it's bad enough when the world takes a stand against Christians. It's worse when Christians side with the world against other Christians. :thumbsup: