• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Another video has surfaced. I haven't seen it, but the description I read on G. Beck's newsletter should really get things going.

As Glenn says, this employee gives away the farm...names politicians she is in direct contact with and house bills they are lobbying.

It gets even better, the female ACORN employee also during the conversation describes how she killed her abusive husband.

If the transcript I read is accurate, I think the prosecutor might be reopening the case.

I've written my Senator, I really hope all of you have done so.

We really need to stay on top of this one.

Does anyone know...has NBC, CBS or ABC had any coverage of this????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1959

Another video has surfaced. I haven't seen it, but the description I read on G. Beck's newsletter should really get things going.

As Glenn says, this employee gives away the farm...names politicians she is in direct contact with and house bills they are lobbying.

It gets even better, the female ACORN employee also during the conversation describes how she killed her abusive husband.

If the transcript I read is accurate, I think the prosecutor might be reopening the case.

Not likely... Only if people become outraged will they dare to challenge liberal politics. :huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Not likely... Only if people become outraged will they dare to challenge liberal politics. :emot-questioned:

The liberal media has played dead and said nothing that might lend itself to incriminating or implicating Obama. It's called guilt by association and they know all too well how well it works. Just look how well it worked when they painted McCain as a copy of Bush. The problem here is they cannot formulate a respectable counterattack outside of calling everyone involved a racist. What' worse this time around is that the ACORN worker is a white lady and still gives them advice how to evade police and taxes while stockpiling money off the backs of these 13 children to fund his (the pimps) career in politics. She made it a point to say some of the things were "illegal" but never stopped to say they were wrong.

What's more is that there is at least one more video yet to be released and I suspect several more.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

You know what? Now that I think about it there is one place, if I had been in their shoes, that I couldn't have passed up. Give up? Chicago. I would bet that this video will be the cherry on top after all the others have been shown. Think about it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The problem here is they cannot formulate a respectable counterattack outside of calling everyone involved a racist.

And the troops have already been called in to start just that

Carter Claims There Is "Racist" Tone Against Obama

Blessings,

Nikki

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The problem here is they cannot formulate a respectable counterattack outside of calling everyone involved a racist.

And the troops have already been called in to start just that

Carter Claims There Is "Racist" Tone Against Obama

Blessings,

Nikki

The next time he goes out of the country to build a house, the INS shouldn't let him back in the country.....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

blessings,

snippets from the video are available on Yahoo through fox. the woman clearly states that she shot her husband intentionally and in fact went to battered homes etc before she shot (i say murdered) him and mentioned she loved the burning bed. i am thinking if what she says is true there will be a murder investigation forth coming.

i do not think "acorn" will survive this last round as with each video released what their employees are saying break worse laws than the previous ones. first prostitution. then smuggling illegal under age immegrant girls for prostitution, now murder and and bank ceo and politicians. i really dread what the next one will disclose.

the problem is the other agencies they are in or will morph into. pressure needs to be kept on both the media and congress to not only investigate but to strip any moneys/ powers given to the agency and its subgencies.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I've sent e-mail letters to both my congressman and senator, I also called but the lines were busy, go figure.

There is another video coming out that was done down near the border, that one should be a dozy.

It seems the folks doing the sting have really done there home work.

Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly are doing their part...how bout you...have you written your reps yet????

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

I've sent e-mail letters to both my congressman and senator, I also called but the lines were busy, go figure.

There is another video coming out that was done down near the border, that one should be a dozy.

It seems the folks doing the sting have really done there home work.

Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly are doing their part...how bout you...have you written your reps yet????

I've written to all of mine.....just in case anyone needs it, here's the contact list:

http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Did anyone notice on the Glenn Beck show yesterday when he was showing that video from California had a date imbedded in it showing august 2005.