nikki1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

mmmmm I wonder. Practically unknown, no experience in the the true sense, given a senate seat, ushered into the white house, appointed to the UN, and now the Nobel Prize, and all this within what...3 years time.

Someone is in a hurry.

The cynical half of me wonders if Barry isn't being dressed for slaughter.

Gosh Hunter - I've wondered that, also... I hope not - martrydom would be the end result and that is just not what our country needs at all. :emot-puke-old:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

What has he done??????

Has he accomplished anyting????

He talks a lot.

Yes, you are correct he does talk - a lot. While his award is sketchy to me, the Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to some amazing and deserving people -a wide range of accomplished individuals - to name a few: Mother Teresa, Yitzak Rabin, Shimon Perez, Nelson Mandela, Elie Wiesel, Menachim Begin, Martin Luther King, Jr., Linus Pauling, Albert Schweitzer .... people like Al Gore and Obama pale in comparison to the dedication, suffering and sacrifice so many other winners have experienced.

While I don't understand why the President was selected.....all those you listed are obviously involved in a global conspiracy to......uh, what was the question again? :emot-puke-old:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

mmmmm I wonder. Practically unknown, no experience in the the true sense, given a senate seat, ushered into the white house, appointed to the UN, and now the Nobel Prize, and all this within what...3 years time.

Someone is in a hurry.

I could write a book on that, but it would run us into a conspiracy ditch really quick.

Someone is in a hurry.

Like, how? Why? And by whom? I sure hope you don't mean literally. But, remember, he was ELECTED to the Senate and the Presidency, not appointed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What has he done??????

He talks a lot.

Blessings, Other One

Nobel Peace Prizes are awarded to servants of the globalist elite and is only relevant to communists, globalists,and anti-semites... Something very evil is going on here as in usual Chicago style politics but on a world wide scale. My first guess would be this is the prize for throwing Israel under the bus.

Wrong Way Obama Scores

Nikki

Well, he is doing a very good job of running this Great Nation into the ground.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

What has he done??????

He talks a lot.

Yes, you are correct he does talk - a lot. While his award is sketchy to me, the Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to some amazing and deserving people -a wide range of accomplished individuals - to name a few: Mother Teresa, Yitzak Rabin, Shimon Perez, Nelson Mandela, Elie Wiesel, Menachim Begin, Martin Luther King, Jr., Linus Pauling, Albert Schweitzer .... people like Al Gore and Obama pale in comparison to the dedication, suffering and sacrifice so many other winners have experienced.

While I don't understand why the President was selected.....all those you listed are obviously involved in a global conspiracy to......uh, what was the question again? :emot-puke:

I think it was something about an elite bus going to Israel... maybe a really rigged-out RV ... I don't remember.... :emot-puke-old::noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

What has he done??????

He talks a lot.

Blessings, Other One

Nobel Peace Prizes are awarded to servants of the globalist elite and is only relevant to communists, globalists,and anti-semites... Something very evil is going on here as in usual Chicago style politics but on a world wide scale. My first guess would be this is the prize for throwing Israel under the bus.

Wrong Way Obama Scores

Nikki

Well, he is doing a very good job of running this Great Nation into the ground.

Blessings, Other One

How true :emot-puke-old: And he is in good company to help him, with other more recent Peace Prize takers who are proven anti-semities and/or all were/are very vocal anti-Israel players determined to sell Isreal out to the arabs and I think this is what this is all about, among other things on the global agenda mentioned from the article in Nebula's post #7.

2005: Mohamed ElBaradei

2002: Jimmy Carter

2001: Kofi Annan

1994: Yasser Arafat

1993: Nelson Mandela

1990: Mikhail Gorbachev

1988: U.N. Peacekeeping Forces

Nikki

What has he done??????

He talks a lot.

While I don't understand why the President was selected.....all those you listed are obviously involved in a global conspiracy to......uh, what was the question again? :emot-puke:

I think it was something about an elite bus going to Israel... maybe a really rigged-out RV ... I don't remember.... :emot-puke-old::noidea:

What? Wow, I really am out the loop.... :blink:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Someone is in a hurry.

Like, how? Why? And by whom? I sure hope you don't mean literally. But, remember, he was ELECTED to the Senate and the Presidency, not appointed.

Well how did he get the UN seat...appointed?? elected??

I guess if I really wanted to waste time I could go over his senate election. As far as the presidential election, well I'll just briefly mention ACORN and all the other voting methods we saw, added to this is the state run media and their blitz on Bush the whole time he was in office. Elected in name only in my opinion.

I'm not advocating or even suggesting that it be literal. Just voicing my suspicions.

How...many ways to do this. build him up, get what they want and then make him an errand boy...he doesn't actually have to be martyred.

Why, my guess would be to destroy the US as a world power.

whom...well, from what I have read in the news lately, I would say the 57 arab states are a good choice. For the past 7 months are so they have been debating the use of their own currency and forcing the world to trade with it for oil. A few days ago the UN was calling for the world reserve to go to a single currency.

whom...the trilateral commission is a real entity, then you have the Bilderburg society...they are very real, and finally the G-20, take your pick...my money is on the Trilateral commission, but they will be getting some real stiff competition from the 57 arab states.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Someone is in a hurry.

Blessings Hunterpoet:

A very big hurry indeed :emot-puke:

Fox News, at 4:50 AM Central Time, has reported that Barack Obama has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. They also report that nominations for the award closed on February 1, 2009

Since nominations for the Peace Prize closed on February, this means that Obama was only president a few weeks before the fix was in. :emot-puke-old:

Nikki