Guest dustycanvas

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

many things must happen first, i firmly believe you will see world war III, when one of the arab nations foolishly attacks Israel. they run their mouths real good, but in a stand up or stand off fight, not so. don't they remember the 6 day war. have they forgotten how Israel came to own/occupy the Golan heights? didn't Gaza go the same way?, or was it the West Bank? then Israel gave half of Jerusalem back, they didn't lose it, they gave it back. what do you think will Israel finally possess all of the ancient lands of the Bible, as given to them by God? there are interesting days ahead. some of them i hope to live to see, others i don't.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

WW III? Nope, not even close IMNSHO. And a question in my response to DUSTYCANVAS. You mentioned that every great war in the 20th Century has been spoken of in the Book Of Revelation. Would you elaborate on that please? I've read and studied Revelation, and I don't see this.

WW II in comparison had more death and destruction in one bombing raid than we've seen since the Iraqi War began. I haven't seen any major media outlets refer to this as WW III, I'd appreciate a link if you have one. Sounds like hyperbole to me.

Personally, if you want a 200 million man Army, you ought to be looking to China. They are the only country large enough to field such an Army. They also have eyes on many other countries natural resources and are building more for what is already the largest Navy in the world.... If you think this is all for defense or for taking Tawian back into the fold, you're kidding yourself.

I don't believe that Prophecy shows (or allows for) the destruction of Israel again, so I wouldn't worry too much about Iraq, Iran, Syria, or Egypt, the Isralies will take care of that problem (if is should arise), hopefully with our assistance.

One other note, in most Eschatology Forums I view (contribute in) today, I get the feeling that there are a lot of other Christains out there rooting for the end times. God is patient, not wanting that ANY should perish. IMHO, we ought to be praying for opportunities to witness and praying for God to work out his perfect will in his time. I'm not saying we shouldn't study or be prepared, but we ought to be humbly seeking his will in the preparations for the end.

I'm saddened by the prospect that so many will perish, that is of course tempered by my desire to see God and spend eternity in Heaven..... but still saddened just the same.

Blessings to you all, Joe.

Good point, Hubie, real good point. i stand humbled and chastised. i am not being flippant, i am one of those christians that, more each day, i root for the end and the triumphant return of Jesus. it is not really a good christian attitude, but some of us tend to think, when it does happen, i want a bleacher seat, so i can finally see those that caused me pain with their wrong thinking and others like them, and i want them to see me sitting in the heavenly bleacher seats. where i can cheer, YOOUU, YOOUU, YOOUU! with the appropiate arm rotating emphasis. thank you for the reminder how inappropriate this is. God Bless!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest Prophecy Countdown

Is Iran next, then what will happen?

I see the Bible, as a Jewish book, about their history and those countries that have been, and are, and will be, associated with her for good or bad.

The only written contribution by a Gentile, was made in Daniel 4:

It seems that many want to know what will happen next.

Let me suggest this scenario for your consideration.

I will try to keep it short.

America, is an ally of Israel, along with G.B. I believe the alliance is depicted in Daniel 7: 4 and that Daniel 7 is an overview from the lion rising to verse 27 ushering in the everlasting kingdom.

So I want to ID the lion with eagle

Edited by Prophecy Countdown

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hummmm, and maybe not so slowly.....

Guest Prophecy Countdown
Hummmm, and maybe not so slowly.....

Hi Other one, I think you are dead right, but 'how long' is a question generations have asked and we still ask, even though we are told that 'only God knows.'

But then as you say the pages turning

Edited by Prophecy Countdown