• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,248
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Freckles are concentrated clusters of melanin and most often visible on people with a light complexion.

Neb all peoples have diversities in appearances and characteristics one no better than the other and all beautiful unto His artistry for each design is unique and is testified by His keeping track of the ever changing numbers of your current hair count :blink: . He is an amazing Father! Love Steven

I know that.

I actually like my freckles!

I'm just wondering if there is an origin - like red hair has.

I plead ignorance :noidea: make a good song though "were you there when the first freckle was formed"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But true - I heard that brown/black hair is dominant now world wide even in "Scandinavian" countries........

Well, it makes sense genetically.

Hair color, like eye color, is not a dominant/recessive gene, but rather a gene degree (and I forget what the official term is). The more of the "gene" you have, the darker the hair color.

So if more dark-haired people marry blond-haired people, the propensity for passing down the darker traits increases.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

I was born with bright copper penny red hair and.....you guessed it!!! I have :P FRECKLES :24: !!!! I hated them as a kid. I burned so easily. I would get big blisters on my shoulders and my mom had to keep me covered all the time. :24: I hated it.

We had a African-American family that lived down the street from us that we were friends with. The oldest girl was dating this guy and he would tease me. He told me "I am going to buy a Freckle Picker and pick all your freckles off and put them on me." :24: I was about 4-5 years old at the time. I truly beleived :24: he was going to do it. I sure was disappointed :24: when I realized he was just kidding :laugh: .

Well, I have gotten use to the freckles since then. They don't bother me anymore. But I still burn easy and my hair color is strawberry-blond now with a few gray hairs every once and a while. :noidea:

:whistling: JIME :emot-hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,248
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Wapner comes on at 5 oclock ya wapner 5 ya 5 till 5 wapner ya ya wapner at 5 ya I always watch wapner at 5 ya 5 oclock wapner ya :noidea:

Steven......what language is that you speak? :whistling:

Well maaaaaam it ain't Texan :blink:

It's not Strailyen either! :emot-hug:

Steven is talking in tongues without a translator being present.... :th_praying:

I need a Biblical verse to hide under :24:2 Chron 18:23-24 23 Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah went near and struck Micaiah on the cheek, and said, "Which way did the spirit from the Lord go from me to speak to you?" 24 And Micaiah said, "Indeed you shall see on that day when you go into an inner chamber to hide!"

NKJV

wew! :laugh: