• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Perhaps it is your forgiveness issues with your mom I don't know, I would seek him for the root on this.

Also remember this, we are designed to be sexual. God was the inventor of it for Good reasons. This natural side of you is also torn and wounded. God put a natural desire for intimacy in you. For you and your husband, and if not married for your spouse to be. I don't know if this will help, but the best definition of Lust that I have heard, as this covers all lust, not just sexual, is this."Lust is desiring anything that we can not rightly obtain". This is a natural thing and often the enemy draws these built in desire to the forefront.

Most likely you are being attacked in a weak spot, a pre-existing wound. I bet you the feeling and thoughts come most frequently during church/worship services and times of prayer right? this is just a way to distract you. When this feels like a spiritual attack, again, the warfare we do is to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. That and seeing to your wound, if your Church will not help, look for another church. Wounding is hard to heal, thats why we need Daddy to take care of us!

Isaiah.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

Perhaps it is your forgiveness issues with your mom I don't know, I would seek him for the root on this.

Also remember this, we are designed to be sexual. God was the inventor of it for Good reasons. This natural side of you is also torn and wounded. God put a natural desire for intimacy in you. For you and your husband, and if not married for your spouse to be. I don't know if this will help, but the best definition of Lust that I have heard, as this covers all lust, not just sexual, is this."Lust is desiring anything that we can not rightly obtain". This is a natural thing and often the enemy draws these built in desire to the forefront.

Most likely you are being attacked in a weak spot, a pre-existing wound. I bet you the feeling and thoughts come most frequently during church/worship services and times of prayer right? this is just a way to distract you. When this feels like a spiritual attack, again, the warfare we do is to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. That and seeing to your wound, if your Church will not help, look for another church. Wounding is hard to heal, thats why we need Daddy to take care of us!

Isaiah.

Isaiah, you just summed it up in a nutshell! Yes, it is most often during praise/worship and prayer. And that sentence about lust just cleared a lot up for me! I'm going to read it daily along with the verses. Thank you so much! You really helped me out. Praise the Lord - I am going to work on my forgiveness and taking the thoughts captive and giving them to our Father!

I feel good! Thank the Lord! And thank you again, everyone who helped!

Chiquita =)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  29

Blessings Chiquita,

First, you did nothing wrong...you were wronged. The trick of an abuser is to make the abuse feel as if they caused this evil deed upon them self. Next thank God that you have allowed the Lord to deliver you and set you free. I was a victim from a very early age, but has became a victorious woman in Christ through counseling, prayer, those who had travel that road, but most of all Jesus and the Word of the Living God. I pray you will seek counseling so that you maybe able to zoom in to whats happening to you. T.D. Jakes has a book titled Woman Thy Art Loosed I encourage you to read it.

Lets pray:

Lord, You are Chiquita High Priest, and I ask You to loose her from this "infirmity." The abuse she suffered pronounced her guilty and condemned. She was bound-in an emotional prison-cripple and could in no wise lift up herself. You have called Chiquita to Yourself, and she have come.

The anointing that is upon You is present to bind up and heal the brokenness and emotional wounds of the past. You are the Truth that make Chiquita free.

Thank You, Lord, for guiding Chiquita through the steps to emotional wholeness. You have begun a good work in her, and You will preform it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Father, Chiquita desire to live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing her from a fated lifestyle of brutal tyranny at the hand of abuse.

Since Chiquita now is free, it is her desire to forget those things that lie behind and stain forward to what lies ahead. She press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which You in Christ Jesus are calling her upward. The past will no longer control her thinking patterns or her behavior.

Praise be to You! because Chiquita is new creature in Christ, old things have passed away; and, behold, all things have become anew. Chiquita declare and decree that she will walk in newness of life. She accepts life and have it more abundantly. In simple humility, she let her Gardener, You Lord, landscape her with the Word, making a salvation-garden of her life.

Father, by Your grace, Chiquita forgive her abusers and ask You to bring them to repentance.

Lord, I praise You along with Chiquita, In Jesus Name ...Amen!!

I have this prayer and its shared from a book titled Prayers That Avail Much...I will hold you in my personal prayer time.

2J :cool:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

again, blein, you don't have a clue what she is experiencing. forgiveness has nothing to do with the person being forgiven; it has everying to do with the person forgiving. what "fault" does she need to confess? unforgiveness? that fault has nothing to do with her perpetrator. and nothing in the verse says the perpetrator needs to be there.

Jesus knew very well what was written in the Word, but He still went to God. He still talked to Him often. He still said that He did nothing except what the Father commanded Him to do.

i have no fear of you pointing out things in my posts, blien. if i need corrected, i would like it to happen. you may or may not know what i am struggling with, but to say that there is no danger for her to meet with her abuser is just plain ignorance. and it is legalism. have you researched this? have you studied what happens to a female when she is sexually abused? do you know because of empiracal evidence what she needs and does not need? or are you going strictly on what you have been taught and what you have heard? sounds to me like you are going on the latter. methinks you are listening to man's voice and not God's.

the Bible in no way says she needs to meet with abuser. my God would not do that to a victim. you have yet to prove to me that He does.

The Bible teaches that if someone has wronged you, we are instructed to forgive them.

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then Peter came to him and asked,

Blessings Chiquita,

First, you did nothing wrong...you were wronged. The trick of an abuser is to make the abuse feel as if they caused this evil deed upon them self. Next thank God that you have allowed the Lord to deliver you and set you free. I was a victim from a very early age, but has became a victorious woman in Christ through counseling, prayer, those who had travel that road, but most of all Jesus and the Word of the Living God. I pray you will seek counseling so that you maybe able to zoom in to whats happening to you. T.D. Jakes has a book titled Woman Thy Art Loosed I encourage you to read it.

Lets pray:

Lord, You are Chiquita High Priest, and I ask You to loose her from this "infirmity." The abuse she suffered pronounced her guilty and condemned. She was bound-in an emotional prison-cripple and could in no wise lift up herself. You have called Chiquita to Yourself, and she have come.

The anointing that is upon You is present to bind up and heal the brokenness and emotional wounds of the past. You are the Truth that make Chiquita free.

Thank You, Lord, for guiding Chiquita through the steps to emotional wholeness. You have begun a good work in her, and You will preform it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Father, Chiquita desire to live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing her from a fated lifestyle of brutal tyranny at the hand of abuse.

Since Chiquita now is free, it is her desire to forget those things that lie behind and stain forward to what lies ahead. She press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which You in Christ Jesus are calling her upward. The past will no longer control her thinking patterns or her behavior.

Praise be to You! because Chiquita is new creature in Christ, old things have passed away; and, behold, all things have become anew. Chiquita declare and decree that she will walk in newness of life. She accepts life and have it more abundantly. In simple humility, she let her Gardener, You Lord, landscape her with the Word, making a salvation-garden of her life.

Father, by Your grace, Chiquita forgive her abusers and ask You to bring them to repentance.

Lord, I praise You along with Chiquita, In Jesus Name ...Amen!!

I have this prayer and its shared from a book titled Prayers That Avail Much...I will hold you in my personal prayer time.

2J :cool:

That was an AWESOME prayer! Thank you! It brought me to tears because I felt the joy and freedom of the Lord in it! I think I will read that book! And keep this prayer... :thumbsup:

I'm claiming victory over this TONIGHT - IN JESUS NAME! :cool:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

again, blein, you don't have a clue what she is experiencing. forgiveness has nothing to do with the person being forgiven; it has everying to do with the person forgiving. what "fault" does she need to confess? unforgiveness? that fault has nothing to do with her perpetrator. and nothing in the verse says the perpetrator needs to be there.

Jesus knew very well what was written in the Word, but He still went to God. He still talked to Him often. He still said that He did nothing except what the Father commanded Him to do.

i have no fear of you pointing out things in my posts, blien. if i need corrected, i would like it to happen. you may or may not know what i am struggling with, but to say that there is no danger for her to meet with her abuser is just plain ignorance. and it is legalism. have you researched this? have you studied what happens to a female when she is sexually abused? do you know because of empiracal evidence what she needs and does not need? or are you going strictly on what you have been taught and what you have heard? sounds to me like you are going on the latter. methinks you are listening to man's voice and not God's.

the Bible in no way says she needs to meet with abuser. my God would not do that to a victim. you have yet to prove to me that He does.

Blien I would have to take Charitow's side on this matter. Forgiveness isn't something we show, for example my sister was delivered and she didn't have to go to my step dad, she had to forgive him in her heart. Same with me, forgiveness isn't a show, it's a heart thing, when You hold sins against another, that creates a spot in your heart where the enemy can latch on it. You releace this stronghold by submitting the sin to God, and letting it go, no longer holding it against them. It has nothing to do with telling the one who caused the stronghold you forgive them, but everything to do with actually forgiving them in your heart.

So based on this logic. What if God acted the same way with us? What if Jesus had made the sacrifice and still taught us that we are to pay for our past sins? Isn't that what you do with a person when you don't tell them you forgive them? I would never never never do that with anyone.

If you hurt me Josh and we were family members yet I didn't speak to you for years because of what you did.. even though YOU yourself approached me in apology. Who is the person in the right? Sure I can forgive you in my heart but to not tell you? That holds you in bondage by demons too.

What you guys are suggesting is evil.. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly but it is.

Blien I would have to take Charitow's side on this matter. Forgiveness isn't something we show, for example my sister was delivered and she didn't have to go to my step dad, she had to forgive him in her heart. Same with me, forgiveness isn't a show, it's a heart thing, when You hold sins against another, that creates a spot in your heart where the enemy can latch on it. You releace this stronghold by submitting the sin to God, and letting it go, no longer holding it against them. It has nothing to do with telling the one who caused the stronghold you forgive them, but everything to do with actually forgiving them in your heart.

So based on this logic. What if God acted the same way with us? What if Jesus had made the sacrifice and still taught us that we are to pay for our past sins? Isn't that what you do with a person when you don't tell them you forgive them? I would never never never do that with anyone.

If you hurt me Josh and we were family members yet I didn't speak to you for years because of what you did.. even though YOU yourself approached me in apology. Who is the person in the right? Sure I can forgive you in my heart but to not tell you? That holds you in bondage by demons too.

What you guys are suggesting is evil.. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly but it is.

I dont believe I did anything wrong - I was the victim HOWEVER, he kneeled down next to my chair and begged me for forgiveness in tears and I shut him down BIG TIME - He deserves to know I forgave him and I have to tell him if I want to be in obedience. I agree Blien. That wound might still be legal because I did NOT forgive him when he asked. It is basic and I am going to right the wrong. I am writing him a letter and mailing it this weekend. I need my friend to interpret it in spnaish for me because my spanish is not so good.

Thanks guys! And I'm sorry this started a disagreement but it seems like everyone is just so passionate about the Lord that they bump heads! Kinda good in a way :blink: