Ovedya

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

No, he's trying to justify being our President.

Right. If one listens the news in general the name Obama is not often heard, outside the US, unlike previous presidents even though he was/is popular. He got it right though on 'American's by faith' but should have added 'in God'.

Blessings

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

We need a president who will build a wall across the border and enforce our immigration laws. Obama is doing everything he can to encourage these illegals to keep pouring in. This has been the case with every president since Reagan granted illegals amnesty.

Unfortunately, it looks as if the citizens of this country are going to have to take this matter into our own hands because Washington has no clue.

So agree; the government will never do it. Note that the GOP is now pro-closing the borders. Funny, where were they over the past twenty years or so? It doesn't matter who we elect; they will NOT do it. KatyAnn, you're on the right track. We all need to start demanding our states adopt the Arizona model. Let's see the feds sue 48 states at once (I don't count Alaska and Hawaii for obvious reasons). :whistling:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The man is an absolute Idiot!!!!!!!! May God do whatever it takes to empeach him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again he is God's judgement on an evil wicked america who kicked out God and mocked Him to His face.......so...in the OT when Israel did this....He allowed thier enemies to rule over them........america did it to herself....and all I can do is weep....weep that NO one listened while many blew the truimpt amid mocking and laughing and many saying how crazy they are....sad america is gone.....gone.....will not be better til Jesus comes back and brings a thousand year reign of peace....

THE HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMANORS OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.(such Law being the 10th Amendment)

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them. (in that he has enjoined a frivolous and unnecessary lawsuit against the Sovereign State of Arizona which has passed a law regarding an influx of illegal aliens crossing into its borders and their control within the borders of said State, and has permitted the government of a foreign power, to wit, Mexico, to interfere in the governance of Arizona by encouraging said foreign government to join in the suit)

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands. (in that he refuses to properly see to the administration of existing laws for the Immigration of Foreigners and the Naturalization of Foreigners, and has inadequately protected the borders of the United States of America against illegal foreign invasion, to wit, failing to send troops into Arizona to eject the members of a Mexican drug cartel which have set up observation posts and ambushes against Law Enforcement officers of the State of Arizona, in violation of his Oath of Office in which he swore that he would faithfully preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation: (in that he subjects the United States to the United Nations and to the tenets of the Humanist Manifesto 2, tacitly or openly; and that he has taken the side of a foreign power, to wit, Mexico, regarding illegal immigrants of said nation crossing into the United States, in a lawsuit against a sovereign State)

Additionally, he has repeatedly evaded demands to produce proof of legal citizenship by failing to produce a valid United States birth certificate upon request, giving concern to the People that he may not be legally qualified to maintain the Office to which he was elected.

For these High Crimes and Misdemeanors, I do hereby humbly request that Proceedings of Impeachment be enjoined against the current President of the United States, one Barack Hussein Obama.

The man is an absolute Idiot!!!!!!!! May God do whatever it takes to empeach him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again he is God's judgement on an evil wicked america who kicked out God and mocked Him to His face.......so...in the OT when Israel did this....He allowed thier enemies to rule over them........america did it to herself....and all I can do is weep....weep that NO one listened while many blew the truimpt amid mocking and laughing and many saying how crazy they are....sad america is gone.....gone.....will not be better til Jesus comes back and brings a thousand year reign of peace....

THE HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMANORS OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.(such Law being the 10th Amendment)

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them. (in that he has enjoined a frivolous and unnecessary lawsuit against the Sovereign State of Arizona which has passed a law regarding an influx of illegal aliens crossing into its borders and their control within the borders of said State, and has permitted the government of a foreign power, to wit, Mexico, to interfere in the governance of Arizona by encouraging said foreign government to join in the suit)

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands. (in that he refuses to properly see to the administration of existing laws for the Immigration of Foreigners and the Naturalization of Foreigners, and has inadequately protected the borders of the United States of America against illegal foreign invasion, to wit, failing to send troops into Arizona to eject the members of a Mexican drug cartel which have set up observation posts and ambushes against Law Enforcement officers of the State of Arizona, in violation of his Oath of Office in which he swore that he would faithfully preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation: (in that he subjects the United States to the United Nations and to the tenets of the Humanist Manifesto 2, tacitly or openly; and that he has taken the side of a foreign power, to wit, Mexico, regarding illegal immigrants of said nation crossing into the United States, in a lawsuit against a sovereign State)

Additionally, he has repeatedly evaded demands to produce proof of legal citizenship by failing to produce a valid United States birth certificate upon request, giving concern to the People that he may not be legally qualified to maintain the Office to which he was elected.

For these High Crimes and Misdemeanors, I do hereby humbly request that Proceedings of Impeachment be enjoined against the current President of the United States, one Barack Hussein Obama.

Are you serious? If you are you should send that letter to your GOP Senator or Representative, to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and any other anti-Obama person in the public arena. You can also look around for an attorney who will take on your case and proceed that way. Any citizen can sue a government official or the government as a whole. I would tone it down though; 'High Crimes' would be treason and the like; not overstepping federal authority.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I think he (Mr Obama) is finding out that the same things his party demonized Mr Bush over are not as cut and dried as he was led to believe.

He (Mr Obama) campaigned on the platform to close Gitmo (George Bush's unjust personal prison for those he feared). Yet it is not that simple.

He (Mr Obama) campaigned on the platform to get the troops out of the middle east now (or stop the unjust war that Mr Bush Jr started to get back at Sadaam because he cost Mr Bush Sr the election). Still it is not done.

He (Mr Obama) said a lot of things to keep himself from looking like or sounding like Mr Bush, yet in retrospect they are very similar, neither will be winning any popularity contest soon, although Mr Bush Jr aint looking so bad anymore!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I remember President Bush (W) making the statement that if Obama made it into the White House, if he did and started receiving the same daily breifings that President Bush was getting, he'd change his mind over many things...... and it appears that he was correct.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I remember President Bush (W) making the statement that if Obama made it into the White House, if he did and started receiving the same daily breifings that President Bush was getting, he'd change his mind over many things...... and it appears that he was correct.

I believe that to be true.

I believe that to be true.

So do I; I'm sure once one steps into that office things look completely different. News sources in the Middle East are calling President Obama 'Bush 2' already. I don't see why anyone WANTS to be President anyway. :24:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't see why anyone WANTS to be President anyway. :24:

I've got a conspiracy theory to answer that question. :24: