IGNORED

At what point in prophecy are we?

Matthitjah

I think the seals are prior to the tribulation and are the signs of the times.  There are more Christian martyrs each year at this time than there were during the entire time of the Roman empire.  We have already seen wars, rumor of wars, we have seen plagues.  The fifth seal is the murdering of the saints.  That is where we are now.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

:thumb: Awesome Dr. Luke and Thunder!!!  I have been reading in Jer. 50 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king:   I would really like to know that question that Dr. Luke asked too!  The one about Merethaim and Pekod!  In fact, if you guys have time....maybe a small review on who is really who.  That would be great help to me!   :taped: I can't tell you how this board has really helped me to see just how close we are.  And to talk about it with you guys is awesome!!!!!  Thanks! :P

Please forgive the easily confused such as myself.  I will try to keep up! :) I think it's great how God leads people to the same scripture and confirms things!    :help:

@ His feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: Lorie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

:thumb: Awesome Dr. Luke and Thunder!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

found this under www.searchgodsword.org  great site to study with:

Go up against the land of Merathaim

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

In my KJV edition Bible. There is a reference about that verse to Ezekial 23:23. Seems to be Assyria. Pekod,Chaldeans,Shoa, and Koa. The same who originally mistreated Israel.

Pekod:Means Noble,Rulers

Shoa:Means Kings,Tyrants

Koa: Means Hope,a congregation,a line,a rule

Also places in Babylonian Empire.Corresponding to their proper meanings.

Merathaim: Means another name for Babylon.

So translatedJeramiah50:21 says.

Go up against the land of Babylon, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Nobility: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the Lord, and do according to all that I commanded thee. Found these meanings in Strongs concordance and Eastons Bible dictionary, and Hitchcocks Bible names.

I would think that if we attack Iraq they will turn their weapons on Israel. If Iraq inflicts great damage to Israel (ie; WMD) Israel will repay in kind utterly destroying Babylon.

Jeramiah50:32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

We may also repay in kind. I think President Bush has made that clear.

Jeramiah 50 States in several places that the sound of the battle and the taking of Babylon will be heard among nations and that the Earth will move.

I remember the first Gulf war. I was dating my wife then, we are now married. I remember the U.S. leaving Saddam in power I had this feeling that this wasn't over. Back then I was just coming to the Lord. I could sense even then ,that was the start of something big. That war started our current problems with Osama .He didn't like us in Saudi Arabia. There was a big worry back then that we could be lighting a fire in the Mideast even more so now. Tensions are running high and the A.C. is just waiting for his chance to take control.(Whoever he is?)

Pray people our redeemer is coming! Praise Jesus!Amen. :taped:  :)  :help:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I love your signature Dr Luke -  :inlove:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I would think that if we attack Iraq they will turn their weapons on Israel. If Iraq inflicts great damage to Israel (ie; WMD) Israel will repay in kind utterly destroying Babylon.

Jeramiah50:32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

We may also repay in kind. I think President Bush has made that clear.

Jeramiah 50 States in several places that the sound of the battle and the taking of Babylon will be heard among nations and that the Earth will move.

Pray people our redeemer is coming! Praise Jesus!Amen. :)

I love your signature Dr Luke -

Thanks Traveller.

The idea behind my original post was fitting the puzzle pieces together. Take today for example. Here are just a sample of the news wires.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet....4726259

"New Bulge in the Western Wall!"

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen....assID=0

"Lebanon and the Hizballah continue to ratchet up the tension in Israel!"

http://www.jpost.com/servlet....4726232

"Sharon says dark war clouds cover region!"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=29235

"Fear and Trembling in Israel proper!"

Who likes Puzzles?

This is where the Unsaved can't piece together the headlines and we can. We're seeing this for a reason . That reason to tell as many people as we can to get their house right. Put the lamp on the windowsill and wait for the Bridegroom.

Look up, Look nigh, your redemption is coming!Praise Jesus. Amen.

• 3 weeks later...

Update to the puzzle,

E.U cleared the way for further expansion today 10/25/02. 10 new Eastern European countrys will join in 2004.

Check out this statement.

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski expressed his relief at the Brussels agreement, which follows hot on the heels of the Irish ratification of the Nice Treaty Sunday. "Another obstacle for EU expansion disappears," said Kwasniewski. "We have had a few obstacles ... but it is all settled now."

Also The Digital Angel corp. will be riding around in a snazy new van. Promoting "Getting Chipped!" The latest hip new tecno thing.

Seems at first it will be a trendy new thing, but will eventually be used as a human tracking device. as well as as an access tool  for security reasons. To access all private an community driven accounts. Be they Governmental(Taxation, work,healthcare) or Personal (Banking,personal history,illness,Payment from your employer) Your whole life and your whereabouts on a chip the size of a piece of rice.

The Mark of The Beast? Not yet. Well on its way ,Yes.

All puzzle pieces are in place. Just waiting for the complete picture. I am strictly warning everyone I know and who will listen not to accept this tracking device. Not under any circumstance. Currently voluntary , not for long though. All we need is something a little worse than 9/11 to make people accept this. rem,ember theres a whole lotta people who Love this world and their rich's more than they Love G-d.

This is like those old Polaroid photos that shoot out of the camera. As the chemicals work the picture becomes clearer and clearer.

Peace :inlove: Amen!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I believe it will be interesting to see how Russia reacts in Chechnya. With the rebels latest action. Putin may now have a free hand in a full all out attack on the rebels. Where he has showed restraint before, in order to appease world opinion. He acted very quickly in the response of the rebels, and it seems to have paid off to his advantage.

It is my belief, the unification of the European continent is a partial fulfillment in the dividing of the world into 10 regions or kingdoms, which 10 kings will take over and rule in one hours time with the future anti-christ. Europe being one of those regions, and which contains many smaller individual countries. It is important on the globalist time scale to unify the region which contains the most in individual countries. The other nine regions consist of larger countries or a single country as a whole. Peace, but not yet.