• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Reuters reports: "The European Union Monday set May 1, 2004 as 'E-day,' the date for the EU's historic eastern expansion into the ex-communist bloc.

Foreign ministers of the 15 current members also agreed in Brussels that the new members -- probably 10 in all -- will participate fully in the European Parliament elections in June 2004 and in a planned conference on a future EU constitution.

From May Day that year, the new members will also each have one commissioner sitting on the European Commission, the bloc's executive authority, overseeing areas of the EU administration.

'(We have chosen) May 1, 2004, because the ratification process will take some time,' said Danish Foreign Minister Per Stig Moeller, alluding to the time needed by the parliaments of the existing member states to approve the accession treaty.

'It was too optimistic to try for January 1 because we might have had a situation where some countries had not got through the ratification process. National parliaments have a right to have time to ratify,' Moeller told a news conference following the ministers' talks. Denmark currently chairs such meetings.

The 10 leading membership candidates -- Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia -- plan to wrap up their complex accession talks at a summit in Copenhagen on Dec. 12-13.

Skeptics say bringing in 10 more governments and 75 million relatively poor people into the 370 million-strong EU will cost it dear and render it unworkable. Others say healing Europe's Cold War divide will create a world-beating economic bloc..."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Good catch wordsower  :thumb:

I think this EU nonsense will end up going global, but check my next post out  :butbut:

I don't normally post what Herb thinks on this thread, but this particular article of his is right up this threads alley. According to the date that I used for this thread, we entered the year 1999 since the crucifiction of our Lord in September. Also accordingly, this time next year we will be in the year 2000. That is if that date I used is in fact the actual date. But it is very interesting reading Herb's commentary on this matter. It also makes me wonder if we will even be here this time next year. Those are two big IFs!!  

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/trib_next_year.htm

Will The Tribulation Begin Next Year?

What I'm writing about in today's commentary is of deep concern to me. Although I have already reported the basic content on prior posts, I feel I may not have yet put all the new information together as clearly as I should. Let me explain why.

If you've spent time on my Website, you understand the structure. I post news reports and commentary as they happen at the top of the page. So, the entry at the top is where you will find my most recent opinion. Below you will find all my earlier entries and the progression of thought that has brought me to my latest opinion.

Back to why today's subject is of concern to me. I'm beginning to strongly suspect the European Union's Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace could actually be the covenant the Antichrist confirms with Israel for one week (seven year period).

You see, the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace is the cornerstone to the European Union's relationship with Israel. The goal of this agreement is to create a free trade area between the EU and 12 Mediterranean nations - including Israel.

Although it was signed in 1995, it didn't go into force until June 1, 2000. So, beginning in 2000, the EU and Israel entered into a 10-year agreement that is now the basis for the EU's peace process in the Middle East.

This means, when and if the EU becomes a new entity in 2003, the Euro-Med agreement will have to be reconfirmed by the new entity. Interestingly, at that time there will be seven years remaining for Israel and the EU to meet its goal in 2010.

In other words, the new leader of the new EU may have to confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years. And of course, for students of Bible prophecy, this could be very significant  . According to Daniel 9:27, this is exactly what the coming Antichrist is supposed to do.

But, this isn't the all of it. You see, in my book Recommendation 666, I spend some time on the Euro-Med Partnership agreement. This is because the Euro-Med was negotiated by the same person who I had just witnessed in 1999 become the EU's first High Representative of Common Foreign and Security Policy, Javier Solana.

Here's the facts:

In 1995, the Western European Union became a 10-nation alliance and, the same year, Solana negotiated the Euro-Med agreement between the EU and Israel. As I said, the goal of the agreement was to create a free trade area between the EU and Israel by 2010.

In 1999, Solana - the prior head of NATO, and the man who had restructured NATO -  was appointed the EU's High Representative, Secretary General of the Council of Europe, and Secretary general of the WEU 10-nation alliance. You could say, the first Mr. Europe.

On June 1, 2000, the Euro-Med agreement with Israel went into force. And, just four days later, on June 5, 2000, the Assembly of the WEU 10-nation alliance adopted its Recommendation 666.

Then on July 1, 2000, France - one of the 10-nations - took over the presidency of the EU. In the following six-month term, France and Solana made the WEU 10-nation alliance the military wing of the EU. And they did it by implementing WEU Assembly Recommendation 666. This is when, in my opinion, Solana's 10-nation alliance began taking over control of the EU.

Now, in 2003, the EU may become a new entity with the entire foreign policy and 10-nation military wing placed under the control of one man. And, some people believe the best man for the job is Solana.

This means, in 2003 the new leader of the new EU entity, possibly Javier Solana, may have to reconfirm the Euro-Med agreement with Israel. And in 2003, there will be seven years left to meet the 2010 goal. In other words, the EU's new leader may have to confirm a covenant with Israel for seven years.

If you know Bible prophecy, perhaps you can understand why today's commentary concerns me so deeply. If what I'm reporting today happens, by this time next year, the tribulation period may actually begin.

And once again, nobody may even notice.

11-04-2002

WOW!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I found the post about abib very intersting, for I have studied bible prophey for many years never found that one. Also the one day as a thousand years has been in many books I have several in my bookcase. Yet thats not why I decided to post this. For whatever it is worth to any who reads this. I have had four dreams in the past eight years, all of them was the same, a angel would come to me and say the battle of armageddon would be fought in the year 2004. The angel would walk off then. Time will only tell if this is true yet I find myself living my life like I have been warned. :exclaimation:

Wow Figtree, that is pretty awesome.  I should get back on the abib study 'cuz I felt like the Spirit was showing me something when I studied it, but I didn't understand it all.  Seems like the year 2004 really keeps coming up.  But it always looks like when the peace treaty is signed, I don't know, today on FOXnews they were talking about us supporting Israel not benefiting us and maybe we should approach the peace of Israel and the Palestinians more aggresively to win the Arabs before they all turn on us.  Will be interesting to see what happens.

I've had two dreams lately about being in a volitle situation with no way out and then all of a sudden a door was opened and I got out.

I think the rapture is coming any day. :inlove:

• 1 month later...

Folks, this may seem a little odd, and I really don't know what to think about it. But I remember when the Lord gave me the idea to write this thread, I started wondering why He was giving me these controversial subjects to write about. And then something clicked in my memory. I remembered That about 12 years earlier, when I first got saved that the Lord whispered in my ear that I was going to write for Him. Even though at the time, I thought that I would write songs, not messages about endtime events. Well that's kind of a long story, so I'll cut to the chase.

Anyway, when He gave me this second message, I was thinking that it was no fluke, and that He really did want me to write for Him, but not songs as I thought long ago and later forgot all about it. I was very shocked to realize that He would want me to do something that I am not even qualified to do, or without having any talent, and not to mention even the slightest interest of being a writer.

I also remember when He gave me the first message, "WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?", that I felt an overwelming burden, as if there was a great weight put on my shoulders and I didn't know what to do about it. I was no stranger to witnessing, but this was too heavy. I thought, "Why would the Lord give me this message"? Shouldn't Hal Lindsey or Jack Van Impe or someone else who had a large audience get this and not me, I thought? What can I do with it, not very much I thought. Then doors started opening in places that I would never even have dreamed of. I couldn't type and never was interested in computers and never even wanted to touch one, but nonetheless, here I am, send me Lord. Well that was my first message.

This was my second one. And I was no longer questioning why or how, because I was already doing it. But I never expected Him to give me another message after the first one. I thought maybe I got lucky and just stumbled onto asking the Lord the right question and was fortunate that He answered me. But when He gave me this one six months later, it just hit me, and suddenly I remembered His promise that I misunderstood several years earlier. This time I was trying to think of what it is exactly that the Lord wants me to do. As I was writing my rough draft, I wrote a paragraph as to how I felt about what He was starting to do in me, and this is where it gets weird. I'll paste it below:

I feel like maybe the Lord is calling me to be some kind of a Watchman, like in Ezekiel 33, and I am blowing my trumpet to warn all who have an ear, because our time is getting very short. Yeah - I'm sure some will say I'm a nut, or crazy, but that doesn't bother me. That's what they said about Noah too, when he was warning the world of the coming flood.

I told my wife that this was about how I felt. And that my trumpet was the message that the Lord gave me. I told her the only thing I was missing was the tower, but thought maybe that could be the computer. You see, the Lord sent watchmen to warn people of impending judgment. The watchman would sound his trumpet to alert people to imminent danger. Now here's the kicker, sorry it took so long. I now work in a real tower.

• 2 months later...

leap

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Rollingthunder,

"Leap"

Jesus is on His way my friend, can you hear His footsteps?

Love in Christ, waiting for my deliverer! :t3:  :t3:  :a2:  :a:

He's coming closer...........