• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

When you command healing 100 times, and nothing happens, and the best anyone can tell you is that you just don't have enough faith . . . .

Anyway, Believer - how many people have been healed by your command?

The key is it's better to pray 100 times in faith and it's God's will. Then just sit there and criticize someone for trying to do God's word. When one is healed it's better than none. It's all for the glory of God. Jesus commanded use to: preach,heal cast out demons. What does that scripture mean to you? I'm so shocked at the unbelief in here. That command word bugs you don't it? Thats the word I used then.

When i think of calling my mom I usually put it off and after 2 weeks i finally call. God supernaturally told me to call my mom, i mean with authority. I was about to eat and I never think of my mom with the plate in front of me. I obeyed. Long story short she was having a stroke. Thank God because she could have died. I flew to Houston, Doc said the brain that processes speech was messed up. She stuttered she had to write to communicate. I prayed for her ask the lord to make her brain whole I used scripture and praise God for healing. She's healed with very little stuttering and now believes in Jesus at 83 years old.!

My 16 year old son was hit in the mouth with base ball at practice. The front tooth was hanging out of his mouth. Doctor said he'll probably lose it. I'm sure which of my kids have accepted Jesus yet. This one is my baby and he threw science at me and argued about God. The things the school teaches these days. I was watching God TV and they were singing and someone was talking about healing. Then I got a strong urge inside me to pray for my son. I sneaked in there, I didn't want to wake him because he definitely wouldn't understand. I grabed his big toe and prayed for him. For two months everytime he spoke to me I stared at his tooth satan was trying to put doubt in my head. His tooth is healed.

I prayed for my neighbor and a sister in law who have terminal illnesses. No healing yet! I was hoping to find someone else in this forum, who's on the streets bold enough to do God's will. I wanted share in experiences. God is spirit, the word is spiritual truth's and faith is the bridge between the spiritual and physical realms.

1 Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 2000 yrs. ago God has provided everything for us in the spiritual faith in God's promises brings it to the physical.

Edited by Believer112

I'm done here and I'm sure you're done with me. I come to a forum of unbelief. Look at the topics

You look at the start of all these topics they are not false and they all came from the heart. From what I get from you guys is you don;t believe the word, you don't have faith in the word. Yes you throw them up on the screen and write all holy but my spirit say that it's not in you. You have people not doing God's commands (church for one). People that have no clue about spiritual realm, people who just like criticizing anything people write. Good signs bad signs, if you can't recognize it your spiritually dead any way. I hope the next time your at a store and you see someone that needs ministering to, that you (come down off your white throne) and pray for them. Faith without works is dead.

James 2:14-16 (New International Version)

Faith and Deeds

14What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? 15Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. 16If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?

.... When i think of calling my mom I usually put it off and after 2 weeks i finally call. God supernaturally told me to call my mom, i mean with authority. I was about to eat and I never think of my mom with the plate in front of me. I obeyed. Long story short she was having a stroke. Thank God because she could have died. I flew to Houston, Doc said the brain that processes speech was messed up. She stuttered she had to write to communicate. I prayed for her ask the lord to make her brain whole I used scripture and praise God for healing. She's healed with very little stuttering and now believes in Jesus at 83 years old.!

My 16 year old son was hit in the mouth with base ball at practice. The front tooth was hanging out of his mouth. Doctor said he'll probably lose it. I'm sure which of my kids have accepted Jesus yet. This one is my baby and he threw science at me and argued about God. The things the school teaches these days. I was watching God TV and they were singing and someone was talking about healing. Then I got a strong urge inside me to pray for my son. I sneaked in there, I didn't want to wake him because he definitely wouldn't understand. I grabed his big toe and prayed for him. For two months everytime he spoke to me I stared at his tooth satan was trying to put doubt in my head. His tooth is healed.....

Hallelujah!

:24: :24: :24:

God Is Good

I prayed for my neighbor and a sister in law who have terminal illnesses. No healing yet! I was hoping to find someone else in this forum, who's on the streets bold enough to do God's will. I wanted share in experiences. God is spirit, the word is spiritual truth's and faith is the bridge between the spiritual and physical realms.....

Praying!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The key is it's better to pray 100 times in faith and it's God's will. Then just sit there and criticize someone for trying to do God's word.

You see, this is where the trouble lies.

I gave all that I could give faith-wise. I can't generate out of myself any more faith than I gave. Is condemning me for lack of faith the best you can do?

And I've never criticized you for your personally speaking healing into peoples' lives.

When one is healed it's better than none. It's all for the glory of God. Jesus commanded use to: preach,heal cast out demons. What does that scripture mean to you? I'm so shocked at the unbelief in here. That command word bugs you don't it? Thats the word I used then.

No, the command word does not bug me.

Where is your grace and mercy?

What is greater - faith or love?

When i think of calling my mom I usually put it off and after 2 weeks i finally call. God supernaturally told me to call my mom, i mean with authority. I was about to eat and I never think of my mom with the plate in front of me. I obeyed. Long story short she was having a stroke. Thank God because she could have died. I flew to Houston, Doc said the brain that processes speech was messed up. She stuttered she had to write to communicate. I prayed for her ask the lord to make her brain whole I used scripture and praise God for healing. She's healed with very little stuttering and now believes in Jesus at 83 years old.!

Awesome!

As for your testimony, there is one thing that stands out to me - "God supernaturally told me to call my mom, i mean with authority". Your faith wasn't you. The Lord gave you a divine unction. The Holy Spirit told you to do this directly.

I've never had that.

My 16 year old son was hit in the mouth with base ball at practice. The front tooth was hanging out of his mouth. Doctor said he'll probably lose it. I'm sure which of my kids have accepted Jesus yet. This one is my baby and he threw science at me and argued about God. The things the school teaches these days. I was watching God TV and they were singing and someone was talking about healing. Then I got a strong urge inside me to pray for my son. I sneaked in there, I didn't want to wake him because he definitely wouldn't understand. I grabed his big toe and prayed for him. For two months everytime he spoke to me I stared at his tooth satan was trying to put doubt in my head. His tooth is healed.

Praise God!

About the testimony, again - "Then I got a strong urge inside me to pray for my son."

There's a difference between when the Lord moves you versus when you move yourself. I've never had the Lord moving me to pray for anyone's healing.

Jesus only did what He saw the Father doing. What do you make of Jesus not being able to do much if any healing in certain cities?

I was hoping to find someone else in this forum, who's on the streets bold enough to do God's will.

That really, really is a condemning attitude and a misjudgment.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm done here and I'm sure you're done with me. I come to a forum of unbelief....

Believer, you never answered what I asked you about love.

"... if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." (1 Cor. 13)

Matt. 7

22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles ?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'

This has been the focus of my opposition. Where is the love in what you preach? Where is simply knowing the Lord in what you preach?

I'm all for signs and wonders and miracles. Really. But what is it all without knowing the Lord? Without love?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

The key is it's better to pray 100 times in faith and it's God's will.

The Key? Faith is when you ask once and believe. Why 100 times? Don't you have enough faith to believe that God will hear you the first time? This sounds more like a petition.

Tell the Father once and ask that his will be done. That is faith. What some don't realize is that His will may not be your will.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I'm done here and I'm sure you're done with me. I come to a forum of unbelief.

Little one, you come to a forum that is forcing you to look at what you believe and you call it unbelief. You come here on fire for Andrew Wommack and we point you to the Lord and His word. You come here all puffed up after very little time in his word to teach us all the truth you have found and we show you that more studying on your part is needed. The only unbelief we have is in your ability to teach the truth. You admit that you have studied a year and we encourage you to study more. What has happened is like this ... You, being a first grader, steps into a college class and tells the college students that they are wrong and that you are right. Many here have been studying scripture for ten, twenty, thirty fold or more then you, my friend. The unbelief you feel is not unbelief, but your pride being hurt. When all is said and done, when we are all with Him, if you never come back here again, we can continue the discussion then.

Learn this lesson: 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

WHY?

Proverbs 11:2

When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom.

Proverbs 13:10

By pride comes nothing but strife, But with the well-advised is wisdom.

You may change sites, but His word never changes!

The Key? Faith is when you ask once and believe. Why 100 times? Don't you have enough faith to believe that God will hear you the first time? This sounds more like a petition.

Tell the Father once and ask that his will be done. That is faith. What some don't realize is that His will may not be your will.

Matthew 26

44 So He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Matthew 26

44 So He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

I understood it as 100 people. Didn't Abraham petition for Lot.

Wake UP! Read it in context and let your religious mind out of the way and let your spirit decide! Do you understand God's Love????

Faith For Healing Is Based On Knowledge

By Andrew Wommack

At one of my Gospel Truth Seminars, I ministered to a man who had detached retinas. I was standing right in front of him, and he said I was just a blur. With the service about to start, I only had a moment to minister, so I told him to come forward at the end, and one of our prayer ministers would continue the process. He did and, after further ministry, gave a great testimony. Not only could he see me clearly, but he could see the faces of the people at the back of the auditorium. Thank You, Jesus! That