• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

This should have been placed in the Inner court "Controversial issues" after the response to the

I believe in faith, the Bible is the inspired word of God. I believe in the promises of God by faith. If that makes me a word of faith person then I am one. I believe God's word is power. The Bible has God's knowledge of spiritual life in them. They are literally anointed by the power of the Holy Spirit Himself. This is why the words and the truths contained in the Bible have the supernatural ability to change and transform you into the kind of person that God wants you to become in Him.

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)

"Is not My word like a fire?" says the Lord, "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?" (Jeremiah 23:29)

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life" (John 6:63)

"This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life." (Psalm 119:50)

"Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart …" (Jeremiah 15:16)

"How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" (Psalm 119:103)

But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' " (Matthew 4:4)

Faith (In the bible gateway root word faith comes up over 300 times) Everyone thru faith, believes the promise of salvation. Why is it so hard to believe God's other promises, thru faith?

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Galatians 3:7

Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.

Galatians 3:2

This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5

Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Hebrews 11 By Faith We Understand 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

These are powerful scriptures on faith. If your circumstances are that you are poor, a carnal person would say "God wants me poor". A spiritual person would know that the WORD says that the Lord meets all our needs according to His riches in glory, would know that if they give, it will be given to them, pressed down, shaken together, and so on. They know the Lord is their Shepherd, their Father, they know that Jesus died on the cross becoming poor so they could become rich. So I then stand on the Word and change my circumstances, rather than alter the Word to match my circumstances.

Matthew 21:21

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

You have to say God's word to the problem!

Some scriptures to stand on for prosperity

Psalm 1:2-4 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.

3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Need Health speak God's word and have faith and believe!

James 5:15

And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

1 Peter 2:24

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Psalm 107

19 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,

And He saved them out of their distresses.

20 He sent His word and healed them,

And delivered them from their destructions.

21 Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness,

And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

Isaiah 57

18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him;

I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners.

19 " I create the fruit of the lips:

Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,"

Says the LORD,

Do you believe God's Word over your circumstances? Do you believe that in the spirit realm you are righteous, pure, healed and prosperous according to God"s promises? Do you attack the flesh and the world with God's Word and stand on the Word by hearing it, saying it and doing it? You are Word of Faith. I think all of us believe the word of God but some of us has more faith in the words than others.

Romans 10:17

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Edited by Believer112

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Do you believe God's Word over your circumstances? Do you believe that in the spirit realm you are righteous, pure, healed and prosperous according to God"s promises? Do you attack the flesh and the world with God's Word and stand on the Word by hearing it, saying it and doing it?

Off course

Blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Matthew 6

19 Do not lay up treasures on earth for yourselves, where moth and rust corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal.

20 But lay up treasures in Heaven for yourselves, where neither moth nor rust corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Nobody who calls themselves a true believer will ever speak against scripture. It is how some apply scripture to make what is not of God seem to be of God that people take a stand against. Let me explain.

Joni Eareckson Tada is a lovely woman of God, preaching the love of God to people everywhere. Many have come to Christ because of this woman's teaching, teaching she would of never learned if she did not dive into that shallow water and break her neck, causing her to become paralyzed from the neck down. According to some, she is not healed because she lacks faith, but ask her in an email or on her site and pay attention to her reply. Read her words and tell me if she lacks faith ... Joni Eareckson Tada Story. She tells that God said that all things work together for the good for those who love Christ. Is this true? She has also said to be content in all things. Is this also true? She believes that things happen to people for a reason, a reason that we may not fully understand. Yes, it takes faith to believe God still heals, but the lack of healing does not mean the lack of faith. By claiming that every sickness, like cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, brain injury, stroke, heart disease, manic depression and the like, is due to lack of faith is like saying people can understand an infinite God completely, His ways and plans, with a finite mind. This is not true. God allows things to happen for His purpose and when a person follows God to the fullest, having faith in Him the best they can, finds himself downtrodden with a disease or ailment, it is not because he lacks faith, but because there is a reason why this happened and they are to seek to understand. God may very well heal them when it is all said and done, but there are reasons why He may no and we may never fully understand them. Those who are Word of Faith preachers would place unwarranted guilt on a person for being in such a situation, not having enough faith in God to be healed as if it is their choice and not Gods. God may of allowed them to be this way to further His purpose. We are not God and can not judge a person in such a manner.

When a person steps back from mans teachings and see how God moves in those who are not perfect, then understanding will begin. According to the Word of Faith teachings, we should be in perfect mental, physical and spiritual health, or we do not have enough faith. Truth is, nobody but Christ is perfect in any way. This alone proves that the teachings of Word of Faith is not of God. Having faith that God knows what is best in every situation is true faith. Following Him in every situation is what He wants, no matter where you are.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

An inspired post OneLight.

Believer112 you bring false doctrines.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Nobody who calls themselves a true believer will ever speak against scripture. It is how some apply scripture to make what is not of God seem to be of God that people take a stand against. Let me explain.

Joni Eareckson Tada is a lovely woman of God, preaching the love of God to people everywhere. Many have come to Christ because of this woman's teaching, teaching she would of never learned if she did not dive into that shallow water and break her neck, causing her to become paralyzed from the neck down. According to some, she is not healed because she lacks faith, but ask her in an email or on her site and pay attention to her reply. Read her words and tell me if she lacks faith ... Joni Eareckson Tada Story. She tells that God said that all things work together for the good for those who love Christ. Is this true? She has also said to be content in all things. Is this also true? She believes that things happen to people for a reason, a reason that we may not fully understand. Yes, it takes faith to believe God still heals, but the lack of healing does not mean the lack of faith. By claiming that every sickness, like cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, brain injury, stroke, heart disease, manic depression and the like, is due to lack of faith is like saying people can understand an infinite God completely, His ways and plans, with a finite mind. This is not true. God allows things to happen for His purpose and when a person follows God to the fullest, having faith in Him the best they can, finds himself downtrodden with a disease or ailment, it is not because he lacks faith, but because there is a reason why this happened and they are to seek to understand. God may very well heal them when it is all said and done, but there are reasons why He may no and we may never fully understand them. Those who are Word of Faith preachers would place unwarranted guilt on a person for being in such a situation, not having enough faith in God to be healed as if it is their choice and not Gods. God may of allowed them to be this way to further His purpose. We are not God and can not judge a person in such a manner.

When a person steps back from mans teachings and see how God moves in those who are not perfect, then understanding will begin. According to the Word of Faith teachings, we should be in perfect mental, physical and spiritual health, or we do not have enough faith. Truth is, nobody but Christ is perfect in any way. This alone proves that the teachings of Word of Faith is not of God. Having faith that God knows what is best in every situation is true faith. Following Him in every situation is what He wants, no matter where you are.

Joni is a remarkable woman. I don't know what the WOF teaches, that's why I wrote this. Because you mentioned it on the other topic. Andrew and another guy i listen to(I dare not mention his name) are grace teachers.The bible says lack of faith, doubt and unbelief. Also, there is a spiritual realm where satan still plays a role. Only God knows why. I know one thing God is a good God and doesn't want us sick. 1 Peter 2:24

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness

.... When a person steps back from mans teachings and see how God moves in those who are not perfect, then understanding will begin....

:thumbsup:

All Glory Goes To God Alone And Many Times The Physical Is Healed And God Is Glorified

And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:6-12

And Many Times The Physical Is Not Healed

And he said unto me My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Yet God Is Still Glorified

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

For Out Of Weakness The Faithful Were Made Strong

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

(Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. Hebrews 11:32-38

And Out Of Trials Believers Still Follow

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1 Peter 4:12-14

The LORD

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Believer112

How can they be healed in the spiritual realm if they are physical and not be healed in the physical realm? What do you mean by 'she is spiritual'?

Is she a Christian ? If I were a non Christian would not the saving of my soul be of greater importance than my physical healing? and would I even believe in physical healing? I would rather that someone introduce me to the Saviour so that I would not be hell bound because I would not believe in physical healing unless I met the Healer personally first.

You have left me confused.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Or could it be a selfish human desire to become what you want to be, in spite of what God wants? WOF teaches that you can basically blackmail and/or shame God into giving you whatever you want. WOF turns God into a cosmic slot machine. Pull the lever and roll three 7's. God never promises to give us everything we want, either materially or health-wise, He promises to provide for our needs. No one needs a brand new Mercedes-Benz or a Rolex watch. Sickness or health issues are sometimes sent as something that both strengthens a person spiritually, and serves as a witness to others and a testimony. But WOF doctrine basically says no one should ever be sick, and if you just speak a few words the right way God has to heal you, He doesn't have any choice. So who is in control in this scenario, you, or God? Plus you are saying "Don't test me or cause me difficulties so I have to grow and strengthen myself. Don't send me any bumps in the road, because I don't want them and I'm not strong enough to deal with them." WOF is actually based on a very weak and self-centered faith that basically says "make me comfortable and don't throw anything bad my way, and we'll get along just fine." What kind of faith is that?

Poor Apostle Paul. How many times did he pray for God to remove the thorn from his flesh? And it was never removed. Maybe he didn't have enough faith. Or perhaps the doctrine of speak it and God has no choice but to grant it is 100% bogus.

Man doesn't have the power to negotiate with God; NO MAN. Preaching this WOF garbage is stone cold heresy and a sin.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Joni is a remarkable woman. I don't know what the WOF teaches, that's why I wrote this. Because you mentioned it on the other topic. Andrew and another guy i listen to(I dare not mention his name) are grace teachers.The bible says lack of faith, doubt and unbelief. Also, there is a spiritual realm where satan still plays a role. Only God knows why. I know one thing God is a good God and doesn't want us sick. 1 Peter 2:24

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness