• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

I've been praying much over this, and trusting in the Lord for the interpretation. This is what I believe the interpretation is. I got a little different interpretation then previous. If this in any way contradicts scripture, please let me know.

The tree is men, and our country, The pennies are the poor in Spirit, The humble who trust in the Lord instead of man. the moneybag is the rich, and prideful, the ones who do not trust in God, but put their trust in mans provisions, or their own wealth, Which is the fruit of the tree. The green Emerald is the fourth stone in the new jerusalem, I believe this is referring to those who have been faithful and worship the Lord with a pure heart are gathered together. When the vision went back to the tree, I saw the gold on the ground where the pennies where, and a vulture on the tree where the moneybag was. Those that put their trust in man, and their own wealth instead of God will die, and the gold on the ground where the pennies. Those who trusted in God rather than man, or their wealth will be refined in the Lord.

2. Satan's armies are gathering their people, also the Lord is preparing His harvest, I believe that there will be a revival.

3. The stature of liberty with the broken windows on her crown represent our country. Liberty will no longer reign in our country, A crown symbolizes authority and rule. The red crown is royalty, Our leadership is handed over to royalty or the wealthy "The red crown". The 10 leaders with the 10 crowns are the kings that will reign with the beast, and they gave their authority to the beast. Then the White rose is when we are caught up, we have freedom in Jesus and are made pure, the Red rose is we have true liberty in Him. The crowns are the different crowns we will receive when we are united with Him, and the Halo is the helmet of salvation.

The woman is Israel, putting on the armor of Christ defending herself against the nations. All Israel will be saved. The armies against her are the armies who have sworn allegiance to the beast and worship him. The mountain of fire and smoke, is Satan's kingdom coming against the Lord's armies.

Jesus will appear over Zion to defend her with His saints.

Nice Josh,

I used to have visions when I was younger. I never asked for the interpretation because I always figured God will reveal them in His time. And He did. Looking back at my visions they were future events, and it would have been impossible unless of course God revealed the meaning of the vision for me to know what it meant, because, some of the factors were not in place yet.

For example if a person has a vision of what happened at 9/11 before the towers were even built, how would you be able to understand unless God revealed it to you.

It sounds to me like your vision maybe a future event involving perhaps a change of power from one country to another. The fact that you refer to the statue of liberity with broken windows, definately seem to indicate some kind of disaster for the United States. Perhaps the Tree represents one country that is rich, then the vulture represents, the riches being taking away and given to another cournty which maybe the second tree you saw.

The Pennies, could represent the fruit that the 1st country brought forth, and perhaps, the Gold represent the fruit that the 2nd country brings forth.

The room with the 10 men in it seems like a no brainer to me dead on with the book of revelation. Ok well I'm not an interpreter of dreams and never claimed to be . I'm just having fun speculating what it might mean.

Blessing to you

Bob

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is insane, but so is our Lord. I'll be praying for clarification for us all. Wow!

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This is insane, but so is our Lord. I'll be praying for clarification for us all. Wow!

Insane? Yes.

Why is it that when a fellow Christian talks about a vision or a miracle that has occurred, with them involved, there are those that come out in direct attack. It has happened to me on these boards, more than once.

Is it because satan is using them (unknowingly), to spread doubt and dissension?

I have witnessed manifestation of demons, and the Holy Spirit's reply, I have seen children raised from death, I have experienced a personal miracle.

Now I should be able to talk about that stuff without problems, as it should edify the body of the church. I know what happened, I saw it happen, and I know it was God.

The more you are out there, doing God's work, the more you are at the coalface, the more you can understand when He moves like this.

It is easy to judge, but one should always look at where one is judging from.

A computer screen in a comfortable chair is not the place to do it from.

Dusty feet, running sweat and the tears of those in pain, is.

Blessing Josh. Search your heart for the answer, and pray that the Lord reveals more, and more.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray: that God continues to show His will to us and that those who scof may be brought to see how great is our God :emot-pray::emot-pray:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Insane? Yes.

Why is it that when a fellow Christian talks about a vision or a miracle that has occurred, with them involved, there are those that come out in direct attack. It has happened to me on these boards, more than once.

Is it because satan is using them (unknowingly), to spread doubt and dissension?

I have witnessed manifestation of demons, and the Holy Spirit's reply, I have seen children raised from death, I have experienced a personal miracle.

Now I should be able to talk about that stuff without problems, as it should edify the body of the church. I know what happened, I saw it happen, and I know it was God.

The more you are out there, doing God's work, the more you are at the coalface, the more you can understand when He moves like this.

Blessing Josh. Search your heart for the answer, and pray that the Lord reveals more, and more.

Our unbelief keeps us from understanding the power of God

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Wow - if that isn't a representation of Revelation....

Anyway, I'm not much of an interpreter, but if this helps:

and there was a vulture where the money bag once was.

I was recently looking up info on the symbolism of the eagle in the Bible, and there was at least one source that pointed out how often the word translated as "eagle" in the Bible should have been translated as "vulture." (Depending on which translation you use.)

You can read about it here: http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/E/EAGLE/

Here's one where the bird should be the vulture:

Luke 17

36 "Two men will be in the field ; one will be taken and the other will be left." 37 And answering they said to Him, "Where, Lord ?" And He said to them,

"Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered."

Vultures do not bring death - they just follow it.

Also

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

I didn't relate that verse to the first vision. I'm going to think and pray about that, might be relating to that verse. I've heard the reason why vulture wasn't added was because it was considered a curse word around that time but not sure. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Edited by sdktlk

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Insane? Yes.

Thanks brother. Since I posted this the last time, my life has turned upside down in a good way. I agree, the more we are doing Gods work, and seeking Him intimately, the more we see Him move, and the more we understand when He moves.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Also

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Same thing - different version (Matthew's versus Luke's). :laugh:

I didn't relate that verse to the first vision. I'm going to think and pray about that, might be relating to that verse. I've heard the reason why vulture wasn't added was because it was considered a curse word around that time but not sure. Thanks for reminding me of that.

It seems the ancient words didn't distinguish the two birds very well. One has to read the context.

Eagles don't gather around carcasses! One might, but not a group.

This is not about the visions but since the conversation seemed to gravitate to Mat 24 & Luk 17 I'll add a little here. In the context of Luke 17 the Lord is talking about "one being taken and the other left." When the disciples asked, "Where Lord?" Jesus said, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together." (v.37) The Greek word sōma, here interpreted "the body," means exactly that, the body (as a sound whole.) This is about the saints being taken to a place where the Body of Christ is completely assembled as a sound whole. It is clearly not a rapture for we see that these one's do have an opportunity to turn back. This will not be so in "the twinkling of an eye" event we about read in 1Cor 15:52, for here the disciples are exhorted to "remember Lot's wife." This gathering would be something worthy of investigation.

In the context of Mat 24 the Lord is talking about, " if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect." The Lord is giving reference to events that will happen AFTER what is called the Great Tribulation Period. He says, "For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together." (v.28) The Greek word ptōma, here interpreted carcase, means just that, a dead body, carcase, corpse. That being the case then rather than "eagle" it should in fact be vulture. Neb said it clearly, a dead body is what attracts vultures. Symbolically these carrion eating birds would speak of demonics. This "dead body" gathering is something that is also worthy of investigation.

Yours in Christ

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Also

Same thing - different version (Matthew's versus Luke's). :laugh:

It seems the ancient words didn't distinguish the two birds very well. One has to read the context.

Eagles don't gather around carcasses! One might, but not a group.

This is not about the visions but since the conversation seemed to gravitate to Mat 24 & Luk 17 I'll add a little here. In the context of Luke 17 the Lord is talking about "one being taken and the other left." When the disciples asked, "Where Lord?" Jesus said, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together." (v.37) The Greek word sōma, here interpreted "the body," means exactly that, the body (as a sound whole.) This is about the saints being taken to a place where the Body of Christ is completely assembled as a sound whole. It is clearly not a rapture for we see that these one's do have an opportunity to turn back. This will not be so in "the twinkling of an eye" event we about read in 1Cor 15:52, for here the disciples are exhorted to "remember Lot's wife." This gathering would be something worthy of investigation.

In the context of Mat 24 the Lord is talking about, " if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect." The Lord is giving reference to events that will happen AFTER what is called the Great Tribulation Period. He says, "For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together." (v.28) The Greek word ptōma, here interpreted carcase, means just that, a dead body, carcase, corpse. That being the case then rather than "eagle" it should in fact be vulture. Neb said it clearly, a dead body is what attracts vultures. Symbolically these carrion eating birds would speak of demonics. This "dead body" gathering is something that is also worthy of investigation.

Yours in Christ

How many ressurections of the Just do you believe that there are then? I see only One in Scripture.:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Yours in Christ

When Yeshua returns the tares will be gathered for burning, the wheat are taken into the barn, are they not? When the tares are taken thats where the eagles and birds that are invited to the banquet are, correct? We know this is Jerusalem where we are told that it will take months to bury the dead after His return. The wheat are taken into the storehouse/barn for safe keeping but both are taken to the same place one for judgment one for protection. Looking at the parables of the wheat and tares I am reminded that where the temple stood was the threshing place David bought from Ornan, it is the place that the temple was built and it is where Yeshua will reign. The gathering of the birds for the great sacrifice found in Eze. 39 and in Rev. 19 are the same gathering and they are real birds I would imagine.

Sorry if this is off topic.