• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I have another question.

If it was a missile, what evidence is there for it to be Chinese? All the article says is that this is an assumption, basically.

Exactly.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read and from what the military experts have said; I believe it was indeed a missile fired from a Chinese sub off our coast.

The missile landed somewhere in China, it was fired away from the US. It was a warning that they can indeed penetrate our waters; the obviously false and fake statement by NORAD about what it was only supports the theory. It would be really embarrassing for the military establishment to admit they did not know what was going on and embarrassing to President Obama. The Chinese are not risking war with the US, they are simply showing us, hey "we are real and we will not be trifled with' which is very true.

I am not 100% on this; I just think from the very strange response from the government this was really serious.

Why is it so hard to believe it was just an airplane? Why does it have to be some government cover up? Do you believe that NORAD works for the American President? NORAD is not a strictly American defense group. The Canadians must be involved in this cover up too. Come to think of it, the CTs say EVERYTHING is a government cover up. Now...do you really think the Chinese sneaked into American waters and fired a missile at CHINA? Some 4000 miles away? I don't even know what to make of that one. :blink:

MG, I would say that to me it doesn't look like a normal contrail. I have looked through thousands of them in conversations on Prisonplanet.tv before they banned me. There are not normal perfectly round contrails for commercial planes have more than one engine so at best there should be a double or flattened out at least where the two would come together.. It is also pretty large for the size of the "whatever it is." Also if it was a simple commercial flight, the FAA should have known within a very short time frame of what flight it was, if it was actually any plane with a transponder. If it did not have a transponder and was flying in class A air space they should have launched F16's to check it out.

I'm personally not going as much by the video itself (except for the shape of it) as the action or lack of it from government agencies. The video itself was moving around too much and the zooming in and out would make it difficult to just watch and see the flight characteristics of whatever it was.

I don't go there any longer, but I'd bet a very small amount that somewhere in Alex Jones's group, someone is blaiming Chemtrails because of the size and shape of it.

You ignored the facts; NORAD is a North American endeavor, not just American. Why would the Mexicans and Canadians fail to see an unidentified object on radar too? Are they in on the cover up? No one reported anything that shouldn't have been there. Being large is consistent with an airplane; a missile contrail is much smaller as you know if you've studied all of those videos. The F-16s weren't launched because there was nothing unidentified. This conspiracy stuff is statistically unstable; no government could have as many secrets as ours supposedly has without everything hitting the fan. People just can't be kept quiet for decades as evidenced by the current 'Wikileaks' thing. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I have another question.

If it was a missile, what evidence is there for it to be Chinese? All the article says is that this is an assumption, basically.

They're the only ones besides the Russians and Israel currently capable of such a sea based launch. Not likely the Russians or Israel. Likely China who was at that very moment very upset with our decision on QE2. Turbo Tax Timmy Geithner and President Obama himself were very busily chiding China for complaining about our poor economic decision.:thumbsup:

I have another question.

They're the only ones besides the Russians and Israel currently capable of such a sea based launch. Not likely the Russians or Israel. Likely China who was at that very moment very upset with our decision on QE2. Turbo Tax Timmy Geithner and President Obama himself were very busily chiding China for complaining about our poor economic decision.:thumbsup:

Let's not forget the Japanese, Dave. Although I doubt they would deploy their assets off L.A. A trade decision is unlikely to cause a super- cautious regime like Bejing to risk war. They are simply not in a position to confront or fight the U.S. at the moment. That will come later.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have another question.

What if it something from our own military? (i.e. classified weapon test)

I have another question.

Let's not forget the Japanese, Dave. Although I doubt they would deploy their assets off L.A. A trade decision is unlikely to cause a super- cautious regime like Bejing to risk war. They are simply not in a position to confront or fight the U.S. at the moment. That will come later.

I'm glad your a healthy cynic sister, so am I.:thumbsup:

I have another question.

Could be, however as has been stated it came from deep water. It obviously wasn't launched from the land.:thumbsup: I just don't understand why the Government gave so many varying denials. If it was an airplane just show me which one on the many radar systems slated to catalogue their flight. All I've heard in that theory is that it was likely this or that certain flight. As we know from 9/11. We have the capability of knowing where practically every commercial flight above, approaching, and departing the Nation is at any given time. Especially one that was on a supposedly normal flight path.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Could be, however as has been stated it came from deep water.

And we don't have the capacity to launch a test missile or the like from deep water? :huh:

I just don't understand why the Government gave so many varying denials. If it was an airplane just show me which one on the many radar systems slated to catalogue their flight. All I've heard in that theory is that it was likely this or that certain flight. As we know from 9/11. We have the capability of knowing where practically every commercial flight above, approaching, and departing the Nation is at any given time. Especially one that was on a supposedly normal flight path.:thumbsup:

OK, now that's a reasonable argument.

But still, we don't have enough include to conclude it was from the Chinese or even from a foreign source. The only safe assumption is that the government appearing as if it is trying to cover something.

Jumping to conclusions can lead to problems, especially when it is the wrong conclusion. Proposing an assumption as a possibility to search out is one thing. Stating definitively (or appearing as definitive) an assumption too often leads to making an "ass-U-Me" . . . if you know what I mean.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

From what I have read and from what the military experts have said; I believe it was indeed a missile fired from a Chinese sub off our coast.

The missile landed somewhere in China, it was fired away from the US. It was a warning that they can indeed penetrate our waters; the obviously false and fake statement by NORAD about what it was only supports the theory. It would be really embarrassing for the military establishment to admit they did not know what was going on and embarrassing to President Obama. The Chinese are not risking war with the US, they are simply showing us, hey "we are real and we will not be trifled with' which is very true.

I am not 100% on this; I just think from the very strange response from the government this was really serious.

Why is it so hard to believe it was just an airplane? Why does it have to be some government cover up? Do you believe that NORAD works for the American President? NORAD is not a strictly American defense group. The Canadians must be involved in this cover up too. Come to think of it, the CTs say EVERYTHING is a government cover up. Now...do you really think the Chinese sneaked into American waters and fired a missile at CHINA? Some 4000 miles away? I don't even know what to make of that one. :blink:

MG, I would say that to me it doesn't look like a normal contrail. I have looked through thousands of them in conversations on Prisonplanet.tv before they banned me. There are not normal perfectly round contrails for commercial planes have more than one engine so at best there should be a double or flattened out at least where the two would come together.. It is also pretty large for the size of the "whatever it is." Also if it was a simple commercial flight, the FAA should have known within a very short time frame of what flight it was, if it was actually any plane with a transponder. If it did not have a transponder and was flying in class A air space they should have launched F16's to check it out.

I'm personally not going as much by the video itself (except for the shape of it) as the action or lack of it from government agencies. The video itself was moving around too much and the zooming in and out would make it difficult to just watch and see the flight characteristics of whatever it was.

I don't go there any longer, but I'd bet a very small amount that somewhere in Alex Jones's group, someone is blaiming Chemtrails because of the size and shape of it.

You ignored the facts; NORAD is a North American endeavor, not just American. Why would the Mexicans and Canadians fail to see an unidentified object on radar too? Are they in on the cover up? No one reported anything that shouldn't have been there. Being large is consistent with an airplane; a missile contrail is much smaller as you know if you've studied all of those videos. The F-16s weren't launched because there was nothing unidentified. This conspiracy stuff is statistically unstable; no government could have as many secrets as ours supposedly has without everything hitting the fan. People just can't be kept quiet for decades as evidenced by the current 'Wikileaks' thing. :rolleyes:

Then why did/does not the FAA or NORAD or someone just tell us which commercial flight it was and kept all the speculation from happining. surely you are not going to tell me that the FAA at least didn't know where planes were at that time.

Like I said a post or two back, it's as much what they don't say as much as do.

I agree that the contrail is not a missile (I didn't intend to sound like I thought it was), but I also don't think it was a commercial airline. I think it was something that our military just doesn't want to talk about....... or else the FAA would have simply told us what flight it was.

I do think that the United States Air Force can and does withhold information from the NORAD organization and has done so for many many years. Canada nor Mexico disclosed any of the flights of the Blackbird for nearly 30 years. Planes flying around at sustained speeds of three times the speed of sound at altitudes of over 50,000 feet is not going to be confused with a 1960's airline flight.

Like I daid, I don't think it's a missile personally, but something that our military just doesn't want to talk about.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

One thing I thought of, and wondered if there might be a connection, is the recent embarrassment of a Chinese sub popping up in the middle of a US Naval exercise. Remember that?