IGNORED

Florida shooting a sign of persecution to come for Christians?

Da Servant

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The LORD bless all those who have answered me kindly regardless of what you believe. I do need to clarify my position in regards to the story. I never meant it to be an example of persecution against Christians. The symbolism of what happened reminded me of what happened regarding the translation efforts of the KJV team.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I mean no ill will to the OP - but this entire thread being posted in Prophecy is confusing, misleading and is not, imo, clearly supported by scripture. I think it either needs to be put in Conspiracy theories or simply closed.

Ask the LORD whether what I am saying is true. I admit that I was off on a couple of details, however, the conclusion that persecution coming to believers in America, is certain. When I made the comparison between the school board shooting and what happened to the KJV translators it was not to cause contention among the body of Christ, but to let us know that dark times are coming upon us, and what we can do about it.

You strike me as one who looks deep into things to discover .... what does this scripture mean to you?

Luke 22:52-53

52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, "Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs? 53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness."

NKJV

Love Steven

Steven, could you please explain what you meant by using these verses? It would seem that you are saying that I am like the "chief priests, captains of the temple, and elders" who came to take my Lord into captivity. Please respond so that I would not accuse you falsely.

No I just asked what your take on the meaning of the verse! Not necessary now though you have answered my question... You look for hidden meanings to almost everything don't you? Do you have a good church family? You have honesty but you bring it under defense. So relax there is no hidden agenda to bring anything negative about you! Just was curios about some of your posting and was asking questions to see if my understanding of you was accurate. Love Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

paul you are way way out of line......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

This thread is closed pending further review.