• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." In order to know Christ (God) we must first have unwavering faith that what He did on the Cross was enough to pay your debt to God for your sins. Faith is the firm belief in something for which there is no proof, a complete trust, something that is believed, especially with strong conviction. If you want to find God, you must first believe in Him beyond any doubt. And reading your Bible, through and through, will help instill that faith within your heart. Until you do that, all the grace in the world won't save you. May the Lord reach out to you in your search for Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I have wondered something.... why are so many christians so easy in blaming things on satan?

I mean... for many years i'm trying to find why i need God and why it is i can't reach Him.

Many christians say it's satan who's stopping me from finding Him. But i think, we people have a free will and so i blame myself for not finding Him.

My question: Why always blame satan?

I don't think you can always blame satan, he owns everybody on earth who is not a born again believer, and the reason for that is that when we were born we were born sinners because of Adam and Eve's fall,remember how sin entered this world? That's why we need Jesus in our life who will bring us back to the Father, in order for this to happen the Holy Spirit will guide you to the truth....in your case it sounds like He's working on you, Jesus says that whosoever will call on the Lord will be saved :) The minute you ask God to take your veil of unbelieve away and to show you how to reach Him,He will give you the Spirit of truth the Holy Spirit who will then teach you in all things what you need to know,your life will be different because you are born again and then and all things will become new .

Its up to you to decide where you want to be, you can ask God to take controle of your life or you can stay in the state of unbelieve, the choice is yours.

I don't think in this case you can blame satan,we all do have a free will,we either accept Jesus or we don't.

Hope this helps?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I would say the blame lies on both satan and the individual. The devil is a tempter

and we choose to accept or reject the offer. Most of us know when something is wrong, but many of us try to rationalize things to suit our wants.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would say the blame lies on both satan and the individual. The devil is a tempter

and we choose to accept or reject the offer. Most of us know when something is wrong, but many of us try to rationalize things to suit our wants.

Nad them there are those people who really don't even stop to think about it most of the time.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Here's a question? Does anyone here believe that satan can put thoughts into our minds? I have heard that taught, but cannot find any scripture that verifies it.

Stay Blessed :emot-wave:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Here's a question? Does anyone here believe that satan can put thoughts into our minds? I have heard that taught, but cannot find any scripture that verifies it.

Stay Blessed :emot-wave:

Matthew 16

23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

Did He call Peter Satan, or was He talking to Satan in Peter's head?

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

Some time later i read this post again... thank you all for replying. Still at the same point. Another question about satan now...is it possible i opended doors for him and that that's the reason i can;t have a relationship with God?

And is it possible to close these doors? And how?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Guest shiloh357
Some time later i read this post again... thank you all for replying. Still at the same point. Another question about satan now...is it possible i opended doors for him and that that's the reason i can;t have a relationship with God?

It is hard to know how to answer that without knowing more about you and your life. Without knowing specifics about your struggles concerning spiritual matters, no accurate answer could be given to you.

But let me ask you this... What do you think is causing you to reject the Lord? What I mean is, what is it you believe that you will lose if you become a Christian?

• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

It is hard to know how to answer that without knowing more about you and your life. Without knowing specifics about your struggles concerning spiritual matters, no accurate answer could be given to you.

But let me ask you this... What do you think is causing you to reject the Lord? What I mean is, what is it you believe that you will lose if you become a Christian?

I have no clue...otherwise i think i would have a relationship with him now. I don;t know either of i'm afraid of anythign to lose. I know i'm stupid though lol

Guest shiloh357

I have no clue...otherwise i think i would have a relationship with him now. I don;t know either of i'm afraid of anythign to lose. I know i'm stupid though lol

No, you are not stupid. Don't think that about yourself for another second.

There has to be something motivating your rejection of Him. When someone asks you to receive Jesus as your Savior, what thoughts go through your mind?