• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've never really felt that being insane and being a conspiracy theorist were incompatable, rather they seem to go together quite well. The guy accused of this crime regardless of his mental stateseemed quite convinced about the malignant nature of the US government and that it was trying to brainwash the people and deprive them of their liberties - old familiar conspiraloon stuff

Amor, there is a huge problem with your claim. There are countless conspiracy theorists in this nation and not a one of them has gone on a shooting spree over it.

There are people on this Board who believe in at least some of the conspiracy stuff. Are your words loving towards us?

Do you believe Other One is insane? Or me? Be honest.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Here's another thing to think on.:thumbsup:

If the man lied to the Nation and deceived then there is a Spiritual principle in place. Regardless of our feelings we would have to acknowledge that fact.

peace,

Dave

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Yes, having a person who is ineligible in the White House would be a serious issue. It is not, however, the ONLY issue.

What are the real issues? Oh, I don't know....how about high unemployment, the huge trade deficit, rogue nations with nuclear weapons, the increasing islamic threat, the increasingly erratic weather, disease, the disappearing middle class, lack of honesty in the media, increasingly illiterate students graduating from high school, our porous borders, the falling dollar, our continued dependency on enemies for energy, terrorism on our soil, a military that is stretched too thin, Social Security going bankrupt, a space program that is running out of steam.......sorry, my fingers are tired. :rolleyes:

I am speaking soley to the unqualified and dishonest person we are allowing to run the country.

Exactly how are we going to solve any of the problems you brought up? Many of them have existed for decades. Most of them come from a nation that is spiritually, morally and responsibly bankrupt and has no wish, over-all, to change. We are selfish and apathetic and quite content to stay that way. When you don't care that the roof is leaking, and you don't have the gumption to repair it, eventually, the roof falls in on you.

So....there's no point in trying to do anything about any of those things, because they have existed for so long, instead of chasing the nebulous dream of impeaching the President? It's not going to happen so why not move on and actually do something? Or am I misreading you completely? I don't agree that this country is as hopeless as you see it either.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes, having a person who is ineligible in the White House would be a serious issue. It is not, however, the ONLY issue.

What are the real issues? Oh, I don't know....how about high unemployment, the huge trade deficit, rogue nations with nuclear weapons, the increasing islamic threat, the increasingly erratic weather, disease, the disappearing middle class, lack of honesty in the media, increasingly illiterate students graduating from high school, our porous borders, the falling dollar, our continued dependency on enemies for energy, terrorism on our soil, a military that is stretched too thin, Social Security going bankrupt, a space program that is running out of steam.......sorry, my fingers are tired. :rolleyes:

I am speaking soley to the unqualified and dishonest person we are allowing to run the country.

Exactly how are we going to solve any of the problems you brought up? Many of them have existed for decades. Most of them come from a nation that is spiritually, morally and responsibly bankrupt and has no wish, over-all, to change. We are selfish and apathetic and quite content to stay that way. When you don't care that the roof is leaking, and you don't have the gumption to repair it, eventually, the roof falls in on you.

So....there's no point in trying to do anything about any of those things, because they have existed for so long, instead of chasing the nebulous dream of impeaching the President? It's not going to happen so why not move on and actually do something? Or am I misreading you completely? I don't agree that this country is as hopeless as you see it either.

I see no reason why we can't do both...

I see no reason why we can't do both...

You know....that's a novel concept but I think it might actually have merit. Who says Americans can't walk and chew gum at the same time? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,071
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  239
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

If this nightmare ever ends, those who made fun of fellow citizens looking out for the interests of our Constitution (aka "birthers") will realize that all of this madness could have ended before it started if we demanded that O be held to a Constitutional standard during the election process.

In other words, we will find that whatever the reason is that this has been hidden was why we should have just said "no" in the first place.

If this nightmare ever ends, those who made fun of fellow citizens looking out for the interests of our Constitution (aka "birthers") will realize that all of this madness could have ended before it started if we demanded that O be held to a Constitutional standard during the election process.

In other words, we will find that whatever the reason is that this has been hidden was why we should have just said "no" in the first place.

Didn't those of us who didn't vote for him already say 'no'? :rolleyes:

If you supported him not having to prove his citizenship, or ridiculed those who have been asking since BEFORE the election, then you voted for him and allowed him into office over the Constitution.

If you supported him not having to prove his citizenship, or ridiculed those who have been asking since BEFORE the election, then you voted for him and allowed him into office over the Constitution.

Don't spread that fertilizer on MY yard, yod. :huh: