• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It would be more effective for them just to visit New York and Moccow, or London and Bangkok. All good examples, and easier to find........ :whistling:

That, and you could probably find a decent place to eat.

:laugh::thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

They won't find much....just layers of muddy carbon and charred clay.

I wonder why they think these cities are under the Dead Sea...that would mean the water level was far lower in biblical times....and the Dead Sea is very deep...still it is interesting, but I think it has been done before with a mini-sub...but from the Israeli side and not with Jordanian co-operation...unless that was one of Ron Wyatts little scams. :cool:

Do you think Wyatt was a scam artist? What about Richard Rives or the Caldwells? Wyatt made more than one ridiculous claim to be sure, he swears he found the ark with the mercy seat and tested the blood to find it was that of the Messiah, not sure how that can be. Theres another guy out there think he was stationed in Egypt but not from there who worked with the Wyatt and Rives I believe but also worked with the Caldwells even wrote a book on the subject I think. There was another independant 'find' of S&G some years back too but I'm not sure what they are wanting to gain by going under the water there? A bit off from S&G but Wyatt received his info on the true exodus from the Caldwells.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

It would be more effective for them just to visit New York and Moccow, or London and Bangkok. All good examples, and easier to find........ :whistling:

Right

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141132

Russia Decides to Search for Sodom and Gomorrah-in Jordan

by David LevRussia and Jordan have signed an agreement to search the bottom of the Dead Sea for the remains of the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, Arabic news media reported over the weekend. According to the report, a Russian company has agreed to conduct the search in cooperation with Jordanian authorities, picking up all costs

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,169
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know if thereis anything left to find...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I don't know if thereis anything left to find...

Yep. God sure did a good job on them. He does not do things by halves :thumbsup:

Why?

What's in it for them?

Could They Be Worred?

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I wonder why they think these cities are under the Dead Sea...that would mean the water level was far lower in biblical times....and the Dead Sea is very deep...still it is interesting, but I think it has been done before with a mini-sub...but from the Israeli side and not with Jordanian co-operation...unless that was one of Ron Wyatts little scams. :cool:

Do you think Wyatt was a scam artist? What about Richard Rives or the Caldwells? Wyatt made more than one ridiculous claim to be sure, he swears he found the ark with the mercy seat and tested the blood to find it was that of the Messiah, not sure how that can be. Theres another guy out there think he was stationed in Egypt but not from there who worked with the Wyatt and Rives I believe but also worked with the Caldwells even wrote a book on the subject I think. There was another independant 'find' of S&G some years back too but I'm not sure what they are wanting to gain by going under the water there? A bit off from S&G but Wyatt received his info on the true exodus from the Caldwells.

Yes I think Ron was milking the gullible, probably basing his findings on half-truths and the tangled jungle of his own imagination.

I don't know about the other people you mention Mizz, but there seem to be deceivers and hucksters at every level of christian endeavour...one has to be doubly careful in these times, not to believe every thing one hears, even with what seems like conclusive video footage.

I think biblical archaeology is fascinating, and I would love to go on a sub under the Dead Sea. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Yes I think Ron was milking the gullible, probably basing his findings on half-truths and the tangled jungle of his own imagination.

I don't know about the other people you mention Mizz, but there seem to be deceivers and hucksters at every level of christian endeavour...one has to be doubly careful in these times, not to believe every thing one hears, even with what seems like conclusive video footage.

I think biblical archaeology is fascinating, and I would love to go on a sub under the Dead Sea. :thumbsup:

Richard Rives is the man who was with Ron Wyatt when they were kidnapped and trekked through Turkey and Lebanon before the got free, Rives book Too Long in the Sun is a good read, he has a new book out too just can't remember the name. Penny and Richard Caldwell are the ones who found the original exodus route, I believe it is with the evidence found beside no one wonders in the desert 40 years in the small area between Epypt and Canaan. The Caldwells were the ones to have given Wyatt where to look for the spokes and such things. If you haven't seen their research, books or vids you should really check them out. There is more than one independant research into the exodus and all point to the same truth. As for the ark or even the ark of the covenant I do not think they will be found and if so only when He returns and I have never seen any real credible evidence vid or otherwise discovering the ark. Wyatt was a lot of things namely a man I think he was a bit whacked in the head when he announced he identified the blood on the supposed lid of the ark as the Messiahs.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

AyinJade said:

What's in it for them?

Money.

A Russian company wants to do it to make money off of a documentary of the search:

". . . a Russian company has agreed to conduct the search in cooperation with Jordanian authorities, picking up all costs