nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What's really crazy is that Harper is still the popular party, and these 3 opposition parties get to join together and try and toss the reigning govt, even against the wishes of the majority of Canadians. I think most reasonable people are hoping for a conservative majority.

I really think Mr. Harper has been doing a pretty good job.....hopefully y'all will get your conservative majority. I always puzzle over the descriptions of Canadians as 'liberal'. I've known lots of Canadians, and have been to Canada several times as well, and I have yet to meet a Canadian who WASN'T conservative in actions and outlook. Maybe I'm just not meeting the liberal ones? :noidea:

We met several couples on an Alaskan Cruise two years ago..... All were from the Montreal area

So what's been going on that's been causing all this craziness?

(Note: We haven't heard anything about what is behind the current situation.)

Well

There Is Israel Hidden In Plain Sight

Smack Dab In The Middle Of This Merry Mix

___

Current Stand Off ~

Opposition New Democrat leader Jack Layton added fuel to the fire Wednesday, saying he would not rule out forming a coalition with Ignatieff.

An election would offer the first opportunity to witness a faceoff between Harper and Ignatieff since Ignatieff took over the Liberal Party in December 2008.

Ignatieff, 63, is one of Canada's leading intellectuals: an author, historian and TV panel regular in Britain before going into politics.

Harper, 51, is a career politician who has spent the last five years emphasizing a more conservative Canadian identity and moving Canada incrementally to the right. He has gradually lowered sales and corporate taxes, increased spending on the military and made Arctic sovereignty a priority.

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:2

___

Stephen Harper ~

Let us not forget that even in the darkest hours of the Holocaust, men were free to choose good. And some did. That is the eternal witness of the Righteous Among the Nations.

And let us not forget that even now, there are those who would choose evil, and would launch another Holocaust, if left unchecked. That is the challenge before us today.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

___

Michael Ignatieff ~

For example, it is simply a fact that Michael Ignatieff called Israel -- and not the terrorist group Hezbollah -- the war criminal during the 2006 conflict.

&

Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff says Israel is justified in taking military action to defend itself against attacks by Hamas from the Gaza Strip.

"Canada has to support the right of a democratic country to defend itself," he told reporters in Halifax today after speaking to a forum of business leaders on the economy.

"Israel has been attacked from Gaza, not just last year, but for almost 10 years. They evacuated from Gaza so there is no occupation in Gaza."

Earlier this week, Canada condemned Palestinian fighters for endangering the lives of civilians in the Gaza Strip.

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

___

Jack Layton ~

The NDP leader had already publicly distanced himself from Davies' comments, calling them a "serious mistake" that contradicts the New Democrats' vision for a two-state solution for Israel and Palestine.

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3

___

And Then There Is The LORD God Almighty

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:16-17

May God Bless Canada With The Knowledge Of Jesus

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

And The Joy Of His Salvation

In Jesus

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The only one that stands with Israel, against abortion and assisted suicide is Harper. If there is anything that I can ask all of you on this site to do for Canada, it is pray that Stephen Harper comes in with a majority.

Ignatieff is also a Harvard professor - that makes me nervous seeing that Soros put Obama in office in the US. and Obama went to Harvard and had lived out of the country for 30+ years.

God help Canada is my prayer.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The only one that stands with Israel, against abortion and assisted suicide is Harper. If there is anything that I can ask all of you on this site to do for Canada, it is pray that Stephen Harper comes in with a majority.

Thanks for this insight!

Thanks for this insight!

Amen~!

Praying!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Today it is mostly the fact that the price quote for the new fighter planes to replace the current CF-18's is not the price that the opposition said it was also that the choice should have gone to an open bid not to the company that designed them and the same co. that the US purchased theirs from. Also the price for the new prisons to replace the old ones is not the correct price. The 'Liberal Party' is the one that chose the planes in a previous government chose that company and the 'Conservative Party' went along with it.

Basically they needed an excuse to bring the government down so that they could hope to form a coalition much the way the Brits are governing now.

O yes, Canada was not chosen to sit on the Security Council of the UN and the other parties are really ticked.

However, the Canadian is in charge of the NATO forces so they cannot say too much!! And on and on it goes - you have elections every 4 years we can have them when the other parties get together and vote a no confidence in the sitting party and we go to an election - 4 in 7 years at the cost of $300,000,000 for an election. And they claim that they are concerned about a waste of money on new jets.

The last time a government got a submarine - used - from the Brits and we spent a fortune upgrading - would have been cheaper to purchase a new one.

Well, littlelambs, that just proves it. Canada's government does things much as our own......who knows why they do such things? I'm a little mad that Canada isn't sitting on the Security Council myself; they always pick countries that are abysmal failures. :noidea:

Boy is that the truth thumbsup.gif- although what good is the UN anyway? What have they really accomplished ? it's more of a status symbol and the non christian countries always get their way anyway.

None. Which why I call them the Useless Nations. Wings on a frog would be more useful.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

nnnnnnnnnn

Edited by MelodyCat

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Stephen Harper is a born again Christian.. that's why this is going on... because the Enemy wants to take down Canada into sin... praying for Canada too.. I was surprised at this news I didn't even know it.

Perhaps though, God let this happen so that he could have a Majority government...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

What's really crazy is that Harper is still the popular party, and these 3 opposition parties get to join together and try and toss the reigning govt, even against the wishes of the majority of Canadians. I think most reasonable people are hoping for a conservative majority.

I really think Mr. Harper has been doing a pretty good job.....hopefully y'all will get your conservative majority. I always puzzle over the descriptions of Canadians as 'liberal'. I've known lots of Canadians, and have been to Canada several times as well, and I have yet to meet a Canadian who WASN'T conservative in actions and outlook. Maybe I'm just not meeting the liberal ones? :noidea:

We met several couples on an Alaskan Cruise two years ago..... All were from the Montreal area

Were they liberal in their views, O.O.?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Were they liberal in their views, O.O.?

Most of our Prime-ministers came from Quebec. Quebec is a very liberal province, bordering on fascist. The Quebec government dictates that no english signs are allowed in public places. They shoot themselves in the foot in order to try and protect their sovereignty. They have an 1900s mentality in the 21st century.