IGNORED

More evidence of Glenn Beck's real agenda

wyguy

Something about Beck that unsettles my spirit, but it's deeper than his show.....

That's because if he does not belong to Christ, he will not be teaching the truth. He's trying to teach a lot of Mormon doctrine from what I've seen -- or mentions it in passing in what I have read and seen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Something about Beck that unsettles my spirit, but it's deeper than his show.....

Google; "Mormon White Horse Prophecy" and you will gather all you need to know about Beck. In fact, he preaches this on his show. I've heard him state many times that we need to save the Nation and the Constitution to exclusion.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Google; "Mormon White Horse Prophecy" and you will gather all you need to know about Beck. In fact, he preaches this on his show. I've heard him state many times that we need to save the Nation and the Constitution to exclusion.:thumbsup:

I'll have to catch it later Dave. We're headed out on a fisning trip and a couple of weeks in the boonies. don't know how much internet will be available.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

there are several places I attended when looking for the true church that taught that we had to take over the world and make it a decent place for Jesus to return.....

Not to derail the thread, but would you please clarify what you meant here?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Well, the Book of Mormon does teach that everyone can become gods if they do whatever it is Mormons do. Oh, and I agree that this stuff is from the dark side; Mormonism is a false religion.

I understand the point that was trying to be put across was that Beck's and/or the Mormon's view is that we are our own gods, but it should be pointed out that the Bible teaches that those to whom the Word has been revealed are 'elohiym (el-o-heem') angels, exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), (very) great, judges, mighty. or "gods".

I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High. (Psalm 82:6)

My friend who loves listening to him does so for what he uncovers, not for what he says about religion. And when he mentions "God" they kind of gloss over the "god" he describes.

DANGER Will Robinson!! The medium of Television can bring antichrists into our homes just as sure as if we opened our front door and let them in.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2 John 1:9-11)

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. (2 Peter 3:17)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

there are several places I attended when looking for the true church that taught that we had to take over the world and make it a decent place for Jesus to return.....

Just google dominion theology Neb. I'm getting ready to not have internet access for a few days

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Just google dominion theology Neb. I'm getting ready to not have internet access for a few days

It seems Sara Palin belongs to a dominion church, and once or twice during the campaign it did seem she was speaking about bring the kingdom down here.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

What bothers me is that tons of Evangelicals cling to what he has to say.:blink:

My friend who loves listening to him does so for what he uncovers, not for what he says about religion. And when he mentions "God" they kind of gloss over the "god" he describes.

Thats kinda how I feel, I listen to see what hes put together because I think Beck sees pretty clearly whats really going on around the world. But his constant remarks about his mormon beliefs are starting to make me more than a bit miffed. If he wants to promote that then he should stick to putting it into his books, plays or whatever, outside the tv studio. Theres too much that needs to be told and no ones getting any kind of info out there but Beck, its a double edged sword I suppose. One either loves him or hates him, I don't have feelings either way except when I hear the doctrine but I can ignore it and focus on the info some are so stuck up his rear they cannot separate the messages. I have taken to not listening to his radio show as much they are one bunch of goofy weirdos on more than one occasion.

If evangelicals are hanging on his word I have to wonder whose word they are teaching to start. If someone is swayed by Beck what else are they swayed to is how I would view that. I have see the rabbi Daniel Lapin look at Beck more than few times in astonishment over some of the things he says.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

There is NO "true" Church. Only faith in Jesus Christ is the requirement and its not based upon the name of the building or body of believers where you attend. I've felt the true church sitting at my kitchen table with 3 other believers so if you are pursuing the "true" church you will find it is within many church congregations... It is the Holy Spirit filled believers in Christ Jesus together in praise and worship and learning 2 or more in Jesus name! AMEN!!!

Good luck with finding the true church for we are human and fall short and there will be a falling short regardless of where we attend. It is important though to seek out a Church that the Holy spirit does not reject. I always stated if a church has Christ at its foundation I could go there. Perhaps I can, but the Holy Spirit is a different story. I've been prompted to leave 2 churches.

The Holy Spirit did not reject: Lutherin, Baptist, Pentecostal, menonnite breathern.

The Holy spirit did reject: a catholic church in Langley (idolatry) and a United Church in downtown Vancouver (new age).

These are just my experiences. It was pretty cool though that in the united church I thought i was actually in a baptist church when I went there (baptist was next door) I was unsettled but stayed and rebuked myself. they had a hymn sing where we choose hymns from their hymn book. I opened it to the middle and the first hymn I saw in their book was ode to mother earth! I left & as I left I saw in fact that it is a united Church, the very church later that I found out is well known for allowing gays into clergy & accepting an all paths doctrine.

These things did not come from me, or my pride in my church... For me, I thought I could attend anywhere.

I've never been to a mormon church but based on conversations with mormons I choose to never attend. I reject any church that says they are the true and only way and where the very foundation of the church is in proven err and not solely in Christ Jesus. I believe that there are holy spirit filled believers in every Church , including the ones my spirit rejected, with that being said I think that there are some things the Lord doesnt compromise on. He is a jealous God, dont for a minute think that we could ever be equal to God, to me that is blasphemous. If you feel unsettled in your spirit within your church, I'd say leave!

Thank you for this on Glen Beck, I only occasionally watched him & liked him. Now I will watch more closely.

Bless your hearts! Excited for the can of worms I may be opening with my comment on united & catholic church. Note I dont know if my spirit would reject other locations of these churches... I just know it did in these particular churches.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

More evidence of Glenn Beck's real agenda

Marvin Olasky was at one point a radical leftist history professor and an advocate of the communist worldview. But he trusted Christ a number of years ago and is now the editor of World magazine. Olasky recently appeared on Glenn Beck