IGNORED

I will never trust God again Ever

tigger398

Guest Butero

I will Never trust God again. I'm done with him. :emot-fail:

Nobody can be of help to you unless we know what happened? :noidea: Do you believe God told you something and went back on his word? :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2

:emot-hug: I won't ask what happened. Only letting you know that I'm praying for you because I know exactly how you feel. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

That's it, you post and leave??????? :noidea:

Sister there are people here and I'm sure in your area that can help you, give them a chance.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Hi tigger, Only you know what has led up to having a hard heart towaed God, I want you to please know you are not alone in your feelings.

We are creatures that have been created with God given emotions just as he has emotions. Our emotions are real within us as

Ecclesiestes 3 speak of many of them in how "there is a time to"....................

There was a time in my own life where I thought God took away from me something that I had cherished and loved deeply. And during all my mixed emotions surrounding my loss and somewhere in there I became angry at God. It took me sometime to even realize that I was angry at God. My anger would manifest itself by arguing over every little thing that came up to the point of turning them into a full blown fight for no reason at all. I never knew how many levels of anger there was and to what depths it could take you to but anyways.

I stayed in this state for about four years. I knew there was a God and I knew that he had love but I just didn't believe he loved me personally because I was doing nothing wrong and he was punishing me for no reason. But God was still watching over me knowing quite well of my feelings toward him and in time I came to realize that it wasn't the Lord who was hurting me but it was Satan who came to steal, kill and destroy my faith in God using my emotions to believe a lie but I did come to a place of repentance for misplacing my anger in unrighteous ways. Now I thank God for his undying love and understanding.

Maybe you can't relate to my personal experience but whatever has led to your feelings toward God in never wanting to trust him again I know is coming from some kind of situation that caused these emotions to rise up inside of your heart. Question if your feelings are justified and ask the Lord for the truth so that Satan want keep you from his everlasting arms of love. The bad feelings of mankind toward God are mostly never justified for Christ said he was the way the "truth" and the life. Making a choice for truth and eternal life sets us free, but making a continual choice allowing Satan to corrupt our minds thus believing a lie through deception which will lead to eternal damnation.

But I know God does not deserve a "slap" in the face from any of us. It does no good to post if you have no faith or do you need advice on what is going on inside of your mind ?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This is a very harsh and disturbing comment to throw out there, tigger. Maybe one of us can help? You are obviously in pain about something.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Ok I had work and finance situation. I prayed to God and I trusted him to take care of things and to provide. Now things were just starting to pick up and my prayers were being answered. Money was coming in, and my job was getting better, and Charlie was picking up extra hours at his job. I thought yeeeeeeeeees I put my faith and trust in God to provide our needs. We were actually getting our finance and things cleaned up. Now my hours been cut and I might loose my job. Things are a mess again and now were struggeling again. Can you guys see my point. I trusted him. I did. and now look what happened.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Ok I had work and finance situation. I prayed to God and I trusted him to take care of things and to provide. Now things were just starting to pick up and my prayers were being answered. Money was coming in, and my job was getting better, and Charlie was picking up extra hours at his job. I thought yeeeeeeeeees I put my faith and trust in God to provide our needs. We were actually getting our finance and things cleaned up. Now my hours been cut and I might loose my job. Things are a mess again and now were struggeling again. Can you guys see my point. I trusted him. I did. and now look what happened.

Tigger, thats life for us here and its always been. My husband is an independant contractor and I am disabled with no income, one week we might have a good week the next two may be so slow the bills start backing up. So I know worry, I know worry about affording the next operation or even buying the meds I need to stay alive. I don't blame Him when things get tough, I don't think He is not answering my prayers because my finances are in dire straights, I rely on Him for strength and His promise that He will not put upon me more than He knows I can handle. I am sorry my post isn't more sympathetic but we all struggle, we all worry about money and food and whatever it is that doesn't mean He has forgotten us or left us on our own. I look at these things are part of the life and trials that He sets in my path, yes sometimes He tests our faith because He knows when we need that sometimes to get us back on the right path in our hearts and lifes. Sometimes He tests us so others can see our walk and His name is glorified in us. Don't dispair and do not give up and give into satans trap of blaming God for our problems, please.

shalom,

Mizz

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I think many of us understand the cry in your heart, and have been in similar situations. :wub:

I don't have any pat answers to your individual walk with Jesus, but I know that the testing of our faith is precious in the sight of G-d, and also I am often reminded of the heart attitude of Daniels three friends when told to bow down before the idol the king had set up.

Daniel 3:16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego replied to the king,

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Sister, listen :emot-hug:

We have to have faith in God through the good and bad. He is not a Spiritual ATM that we walk away from when the cash runs out.

What is happening to you is not of God, but it is within His purpose and will for you. He has a plan for all of us we can never try to understand.

Rom 8:28 And we know that He works all things together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.

Are you telling me you don't love God? Notice that "He works all things together for the good".

This means that like baking a cake, we have to use raw ingredients, that on their own don't taste so good, but the finished product is wonderful!

It is at times like this that we go down on our knees and pray even harder. We also look at ourselves and our walk and really do a self analysis of how we are "loving God".

Are we walking a narrow path? Do we give worship and thanks every minute of every day, no matter what the situation?

Do we honor Him with our first fruits? (some would say a personal choice, but for me it is just another way of glorifying Him).

What do I do in situations like this? Get down on my knees and pray. Worship Him. Glorify Him. Ask Him to slam shut the doors that should be closed, and open those that are of His will alone.

You are being tested. Not by God, but by yourself.

Rise to the challenge.

And pray "without ceasing"

You ARE LOVED...

Blessings