IGNORED

I have 2 questions I hope someone can answer!

Tinky

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Islam is a FALSE religion founded by a FALSE prophet, and the Real GOD doesn't know him. This is all I need to know about Islam.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What is the meaning of "Islam"?

What is the meaning of "Christianity"?

I have heard "Islam" means "submission."

"Christianity" means "belonging to Christ" or "being like Christ" (Greek word for Messiah)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Never underestimate the ability of an omniscient mind.

My LORD And My God

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

How I Love You So

Jesus is the messenger of Allah, a slave to Allah as we all are His slaves and His creation

Beloved

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mark 11:27-30

Truthfully

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36

Jesus Is THE SON

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:5

And All Will Know He Is The Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

There is no if, it is the truth, brother.

He is The Giver of life and its Taker. He sets the time of our birth and the time of our death.

Allah takes life of any creature He wants at any time He wills. He is Its Giver and He is Its Taker and no one dares to juge Him.

Allah takes the life of fetus and babies not a punishment from them as death is not punishment, it is from His mercy to cause them die pure before committing any sin and in the after life their residence is Paradise.

Who suffers from the death of fetus? Fetus or their parents and family?

Their death is a test and lesson to the parents to see how they are patient and how they ask Him to compensate them and will they say "We are Allah's and to Him is our return".

Life is a big test, who will pass?

I see your group needs changing....

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,

And lean not on your own understanding;

In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

I believe in this statement with every part of me.

Who is the Lord?

The Lord is The One The Creator of the heavens and the earth. The Lord is Who created you and me brother.

Jesus is Lord, and He is One with our Father and our helper !

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

There is no if, it is the truth, brother.

He is The Giver of life and its Taker. He sets the time of our birth and the time of our death.

Allah takes life of any creature He wants at any time He wills. He is Its Giver and He is Its Taker and no one dares to juge Him.

Allah takes the life of fetus and babies not a punishment from them as death is not punishment, it is from His mercy to cause them die pure before committing any sin and in the after life their residence is Paradise.

Who suffers from the death of fetus? Fetus or their parents and family?

Their death is a test and lesson to the parents to see how they are patient and how they ask Him to compensate them and will they say "We are Allah's and to Him is our return".

Life is a big test, who will pass?

Jesus is Lord, and He is one with our Father and our helper!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

That is a tough question. All I can do is give my perspective. I do not believe God sets dates for us to die, He may know the day of our death only because He is outside of our time and can see all things from beginning to end. Job 14 speaks of our days but it does not say that He limits our days and decides for us when we are born or die. But that God limits mans time on this earth, there are so many days alloted to mankind before God comes to restore all things back to Him. If God indeed set our days on this earth how can that baby not even born yet allowed to die before its given a chance to live? It is mans choice to murder not Gods. God doesn't sit up in His throne room setting dates for people to die, He allots men so much time, sometimes we die before we have lived out lives fully, sometimes we live to ripe old ages, its all apart of this fallen world we live in.

shalom,

Mizz

Psalm 104:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

From the very first man, Adam, God breathed the breath of life into us upon our birth. Some He breathes life into, others He does not.

When it is time for our demise, it is He who calls our breath back home to Him.

Yes I believe our spirits go back to Him when we die. I do not believe God is up there writing the dates of our deaths, although there are some who He will use for His own purposes such as Yeshua, Stephan perhaps etc. God does know the dates of our death since He knows everything but do you see God sitting up in heaven deciding the day we die?

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe God allows abortions so as to give kindergarten teachers something to do in heaven.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Mizz, I have always thought that God controls the number of our days.

other one, perhaps He is allowing so many abortions of babies because there would be few from the US saved otherwise, assuming that babies go directly to Him?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Trying to understand why God allows murder of any kind at all is a mystery.

Trying to understand how God's omnipotence, His sovereignty, and allowing for man's will work out together is not something our minds can truly grasp.