• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Hi Jacob,

Yes I have spent years in the materials I mentioned. I was fortunate to be able to get a M. Christian Studies and at first my thesis was in that area (NT history, where most discussion was/is about how the 'great revolt' affected Luke-Acts). The chair of Regent College Vancouver (where Walkte, and Packer were at the time) was John Nolland, now at Oxford and one of the editors of the New Int'l Dict. of Theology occasionally clarified that he knew of no prophetic signficance to modern Israel.

-So you believe that you are more "qualified" in the subject matter? That would be like saying the Lord is fonfound to a piece of paper. Also just because what John Nolland says does it make it true? No, ( Proverbs 3:5) Israel is God's chosen land ( Isaiah 66:7-8) so of course it has a place in prophecy and if you are too blind to see that I hope and pray that God reveals that to you.

Aside from details to debate, the feature I find the biggest problem is embedded in the remark on Obamacare. The NT view of life is not fatalist--x, y, z are going to happen no matter what so we might as well be spectators. (I can allow for that to be true of the 'great revolt' of AD 66, however, Paul still tried to prevent it.) The real response to Obamacare is that we must resist dictatorship. What Pelosi declared, regardless of her being a woman or saying it smoothly, was the opposite of our free constitutional structure ("Just pass it and then you'll understand that it is best for you"). Here in WA state, the 'dictators' at the state level passed same-sex marriage in a "historic" step (which is also a dictatorship mentality). By this June, even here in 'the most liberal and un-religious state in the union,' we resisted. We collected enough opposition signatures to cancel the allowance. I hope this will break out all over the land. It is extremely harmful to children.

-There again Inter, I claimed that it COULD happen not that it is GOING to. (So keep that in mind.)

2 months ago I found a paragraph by Don Richardson about Islam in the US (along with quotes by a DODefense report) and repeated it everywhere I could here at Worthy, in hope that everyone here would paste it on to their senators and reps. Even Worthy got tired of seeing it and told me to stop. I don't know or care if it is in Bible prophecy, we must resist for our neighbors, for our women, for the West.

- This is relevant because?

re embedded chips. If it lends itself to dictatorship, we must resist. I have, however, worked enough in health care with memory-impaired to know that the other best systems of carrying diagnostic information fail in emergencies, and if chips are used for that purpose, that would help. Of course, it would be foolish to put them in a person's forehead, and it is foolish to read apocalyptic literature with such literalness.

If you get a kick out of some exactness of some prophecy, fine, but I hope you'll get beyond that need, and spend 10x the time in resistance as in 'prophecy pursuits.' If they can mandate healthcare, they can mandate broccoli. And what did the Ivy League professor say about pop at movies? "We have evolved to need coercion." The anti-American-ness and anti-freedom-ness and "scientific dictatorship" of that statement should be pushed at every rep and senator we have until the guy is outed.

-"Exactness" is what some people need to believe. Like yourself Inter, unless its staring you in the face you shake it off, and in that I claim ignorance. Saying that we need to resist this healthcare Law is wise, and in that claim I agree. I would be forever gratefull if America stood its ground and said no! (Which I hope will happen)

"I got to the scene about the honor of the lamb that had been slain but was now a lion, and the sound of the billions praising him, and it was so beautiful, I put the book down, and have never gotten over that thought or that song, and can't see what else would be needed." --a friend's impression of Revelation

Blessings, Inter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

I have a question:

Does a seal, mark or sign have the same general definition?

May I suggest looking that verse up in BlueLetterBible.org and then going to the 'C' block on the left. It will take you to a very simple word by word Greek explanation, including the word 'charagma' and you can see for yourself what the word means. You can also input the words seal, mark and sign and get Greek definitions.

I checked and found these among other definitions. They are the ones most appropriate for the subject at hand.

Mark: a stamp, an imprinted mark

thing carved, sculpture, graven work

Sign: a distinguishing mark;

remembrance

miraculous sign

banner

Seal: seal, signet, signet-ring

to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal

in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing

to confirm authenticate, place beyond doubt

to prove one's testimony to a person that he is what he professes to be

Experts that analyze and recognize counterfeit money dont spend time looking at counterfeit notes, but the real ones. So they are able to recognize the fake bills when they see them.

Why is it that everyone is focused on the Mark of the Beast and not the mark or Seal of God?

So based on the above definitions, what is the Seal of God in the Bible?

The Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I know that people thought I was crazy when I posted this, but did anyone hear about the Obama Care Bill? You have to get microchiped! Sounds fun right??? Not! Sounds like prophecy to me. Still don't believe me? Well, lets wait and see, by then I pray to God that none of you have gotten microchiped i.e gotten the mark of the beast.

That has been debunked as just another urban myth. PLEASE check these things out before you accept them as truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I know that people thought I was crazy when I posted this, but did anyone hear about the Obama Care Bill? You have to get microchiped! Sounds fun right??? Not! Sounds like prophecy to me. Still don't believe me? Well, lets wait and see, by then I pray to God that none of you have gotten microchiped i.e gotten the mark of the beast.

That has been debunked as just another urban myth. PLEASE check these things out before you accept them as truth.

You think that the Obama Care Bill was debunked?? First time I have heared of this.....can you supply evidence that proves this.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

You think that the Obama Care Bill was debunked?? First time I have heared of this.....can you supply evidence that proves this.

It is the taking of the chip that has been debunked, not the full bill. Here is a link.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jacob, that part of the bill is speaking of implantable devices such as pace makers and internal insulin pumps. they have to be serialized and traced throuought their lives and any problems at put into a database. It's to track and make sure that they are performing as the companies told the FDA when they were approved for use.