Pahu

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Unfortunately, there will be no peace in Jerusalem until the Lord returns.,.... and about 5 billion people must die before that happens, and my brother in law hasn't become a believer yet.  How many of those who must die are not saved???

• 4 weeks later...

people around here are starting to wake up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Good summary on Islam and its violent past/present.

Anything that is fundamentally destructive will eventually destroy itself, unless it is supernaturally sustained. As violent and brutal islam has been to itself and its neighbors, and now the world, I am really surprised the world hasn't come together destroyed it. For some, islam is a means to an end.

My guess, is instead of confronting or eradicating, islam, the world will retreat from it. I'm starting to believe the only purpose islam serves, is to isolate Israel from the rest of the world. It is so close to achieving that now. Israel has been pretty much on its own for the last 4-5 years, though not completely isolated. I can see the US distancing itself even further from Israel in the next 4 years. The whole issue of "Palestine" has served to isolate Israel from Western countries too.

Under PBHO, it may not be the Boston Marathon attack, or 2 or 3 more after that, but one day, it will be 1 attack too many and the US will sever ties with Israel and try to make peace with islam. We've already tried, but jihadists won't stop attacking the US until their leaders are satisfied. Their leaders won't be satisfied until Israel is abandoned by us. I don't know when that will happen, but it will happen.

The US government may well attempt or even succeed in making peace with Islam. They may even abandon Isreal, but, there are those in the US that will not abandon Isreal, there are those of us who do now and always will support Isreal. We should all pray for peace in Jersulem.

No one will make peace with Islam. It is impossible to make peace with Islam. A temporary truce maybe, but never peace unless it is a false peace.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/28/1981

a false angel gave a message to a false prophet... no more need be said.

If we love or embrace those faiths, look who we are also loving..... satan the liar. Just sayin

Totally agree with you there, L10!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

Keep in mind though that Satan is the enemy and Islam is a tool.

exactly what I was going to say....... Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Keep in mind though that Satan is the enemy and Islam is a tool.

exactly what I was going to say....... Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

but keep in mind that Islam will hurt you, take what you have and cut off your head, so don't count them out while we all sit around  talking theology;  they truly are hell bent on submitting everyone to Allah through living under sharia law.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I heard Sharia law is already legalized in some parts of London among Muslim communities living there.

Consider  the consequences the growing muslim population will have in the Western societies, if the process is already at this point? And yet, people wish to water down Christianity, to make new room for other religions and 'tolerance of other beliefs'. How tolerant is the atheistic community not to mention the islamic one? Of course there too are good hearted individuals just like there are fanatics in Christianity, but now we are talking on the level of reality. Ignorant of the fact the true faith in the truth in Jesus is the only effective weapon against these heresies, no matter whether atheism, islam or hinduism. Because they will divert mankind away from, not just a god, but the God.

Edited by Diatheosis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I heard Sharia law is already legalized in some parts of London among Muslim communities living there.

Consider  the consequences the growing muslim population will have in the Western societies, if the process is already at this point? And yet, people wish to water down Christianity, to make new room for other religions and 'tolerance of other beliefs'. How tolerant is the atheistic community not to mention the islamic one? Of course there too are good hearted individuals just like there are fanatics in Christianity, but now we are talking on the level of reality. Ignorant of the fact the true faith in the truth in Jesus is the only effective weapon against these heresies, no matter whether atheism, islam or hinduism. Because they will divert mankind away from, not just a god, but the God.

Satan has many tools at is disposal. Atheism, Islam, Hinduism are but just a few examples. This is because there are many lies but only one truth, and you are right, truth is our only weapon but it is the most powerful one.