• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I went to work today and had just clocked out to do a lil web surfing. I had my bible cd's playing in the background and I think I was to Corinthians. Anyhow having just clocked out and getting some fresh coffee I was sitting back down to my desk when the forms printer in the other room started printing something. Well the printer didn't sound right so I go to see if it had gotten stuck printing on the same line as it does from time to time. Nope: it was going haywire all in all printing garbled stuff on what looks like 60 pages. Very little of it is legible except what was on the first page. It gives a musician ( Mark Seales ) and a song (highway blues).

When I got home I thought I would see if there is anything to this random printing. Well, to start this particular song is a jazz piece of no significance except it seamed less than organized or harmonious. So I kept digging. Nothing as far as written clues in any forums except the people in these forums had a dark rebelious nature. However this "tune" was on several playlists that people were posting in said forums.

Being shielded in the word I plunged in head first. I started picking titles from these playlists and googling the lyrics. Most of the songs had dark and rebelious dribble that only a zombie could comprehend. Nevertheless I continue to dig and begin to scrutinize the groups and the artists. Don't quote me on this but it seemed very much to me that these groups were masquerading as Christian hard rock bands. Whats worse is with even more digging it is looking like these lyrics are being embedded into video game music much of which HAS no lyrics.

The war of the words has moved to the subliminal front. I welcome anyone to disprove this theory. I know I would feel better if this werent so.

Jesus bless and keep you all close.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I went to work today and had just clocked out to do a lil web surfing. I had my bible cd's playing in the background and I think I was to Corinthians. Anyhow having just clocked out and getting some fresh coffee I was sitting back down to my desk when the forms printer in the other room started printing something. Well the printer didn't sound right so I go to see if it had gotten stuck printing on the same line as it does from time to time. Nope: it was going haywire all in all printing garbled stuff on what looks like 60 pages. Very little of it is legible except what was on the first page. It gives a musician ( Mark Seales ) and a song (highway blues).

When I got home I thought I would see if there is anything to this random printing. Well, to start this particular song is a jazz piece of no significance except it seamed less than organized or harmonious. So I kept digging. Nothing as far as written clues in any forums except the people in these forums had a dark rebelious nature. However this "tune" was on several playlists that people were posting in said forums.

Being shielded in the word I plunged in head first. I started picking titles from these playlists and googling the lyrics. Most of the songs had dark and rebelious dribble that only a zombie could comprehend. Nevertheless I continue to dig and begin to scrutinize the groups and the artists. Don't quote me on this but it seemed very much to me that these groups were masquerading as Christian hard rock bands. Whats worse is with even more digging it is looking like these lyrics are being embedded into video game music much of which HAS no lyrics.

The war of the words has moved to the subliminal front. I welcome anyone to disprove this theory. I know I would feel better if this werent so.

Jesus bless and keep you all close.

The subliminal thing has been around for quite the while. Unfortunately those that don't recognize it are doomed to be snared by it.

LT

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

I was going down the road today flipping through the channels and I stopped on a classic rock station playing :

Don't fear the Reaper. I was kind of getting into it and it was bringing back some old memories but never actually realized till then that he was talking about committing suicide and encouraging others to commit suicide.

Its funny how sometimes we are blind to things until God removes the blind fold from our eyes and ears.

I don't know if this is true or not, but someone told me that the song "Hotel California" sung by the Eagles, is referring to Hell. I looked at the lyrics of that song after that and it does seem to be referring to hell. One man's interpretation of it could be different from another man's interpretation though.

Initially the song seems harmless, because any song that appears to be sung about a hotel doesn't appear to be harmful in any way, but if it is referring to hell, that's one song that is really deceiving.

Kat

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know if this is true or not, but someone told me that the song "Hotel California" sung by the Eagles, is referring to Hell.  I looked at the lyrics of that song after that and it does seem to be referring to hell. One man's interpretation of it could be different from another man's interpretation though.

Initially the song seems harmless, because any song that appears to be sung about a hotel doesn't appear to be harmful in any way, but if it is referring to hell, that's one song that is really deceiving.

Kat

Kitkat, I have heard the eagles discuss Hotel California on a talk show, and it is basically introducing people the realistic use of heroine. The entire song is basically telling how easy it is to become introduced to it and once you enter that realm there is no return. Like the song ends with "You can check out anytime, but you can never leave". It was an early attempt to tell people that drugs are a forever change in your life and should be avoided.

While Christ can bring people out of the addiction, there are changes that occur that will always be there and make you a bit more venerable to the accusations of the evil one. without Christs help you are always an addict whether or not you are practicing the addiction.

I always liked the Eagles.....

Sam

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

I suppose there are many stories going around about the song hotel California. i suppose i might as well tell you what i have heard.

Hotel California is a song about a man who was travelling in California and stopped of at one of those drive in hotels to stay the night. Unknown to him the hotel was in a town that was holding a witch/occult festival/gathering whatever they call it? Anyway He was killed that night on a nearby beach as some kind of sacrifice.

All praise The Ancient of Days

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I don't know if this is true or not, but someone told me that the song "Hotel California" sung by the Eagles, is referring to Hell.  I looked at the lyrics of that song after that and it does seem to be referring to hell. One man's interpretation of it could be different from another man's interpretation though.

Kat

Kitkat, I have heard the eagles discuss Hotel California on a talk show, and it is basically introducing people the realistic use of heroine. The entire song is basically telling how easy it is to become introduced to it and once you enter that realm there is no return. Like the song ends with "You can check out anytime, but you can never leave". It was an early attempt to tell people that drugs are a forever change in your life and should be avoided.

While Christ can bring people out of the addiction, there are changes that occur that will always be there and make you a bit more venerable to the accusations of the evil one. without Christs help you are always an addict whether or not you are practicing the addiction.

I always liked the Eagles.....

Sam

It was originally about the "church of satan" headed up by the late A. Levay. They revised their interpretation so they could talk openly about it in interviews. I would have to see the words again but there is quite a bit that reveals their true message.

LT

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

The photo of the building on the album "Hotel California" is the actual church of satan building that is near San Francisco. The lyrics "we haven't had that spirit here since 1969" is referring to when the church was founded in 1969.