• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1958

There is something that did'nt happen at the cross and that is you still retained the knowledge of good and evil. You ever wonder why most of the time you will not find more than a little group here and a little group there that can agree on the scriptures.

As a matter if fact most denominations feel other denominations are so wrong they will doubt the others salvation, like what you believe saves you.

That is what is called denominationalism or the knowledge of good and evil in full bloom. We treat the old knowledge like it is spiritual and Godly, when the fact is it is an effrontry to the things of God. When thinking about these things I like to use the scripture where Jesus himself said the day would come when men would kill you and say they do God a service. I like to use that scripture because it shows what the mind is capable of when left to it self to interprept the word of God.

When are we left to ourselves, when the revelation gospel is not preached. When the final gospel in the scriptures is left out of our understanding we are in trouble because you will have to try to get revelation out of the word of God with the knowledge of good and evil. Most are so comfortable today with that knowledge that they claim it to be spiritual and do things such as judging spirituality based on money or even numbers and the size of a building and we put our stamp on and say success is spirituality, that is a very tricky mind set that comes in with the americanized gospel.

The hope of anything that has to do with your growth and understanding is the same as it has always been, which is Christ in you the hope of glory, and Him revealed in you, to you, as your only life, that was Paul's answer to the knowledge of good and evil and it still rings true today for any hungry believer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

There is something that did'nt happen at the cross and that is you still retained the knowledge of good and evil. You ever wonder why most of the time you will not find more than a little group here and a little group there that can agree on the scriptures.

As a matter if fact most denominations feel other denominations are so wrong they will doubt the others salvation, like what you believe saves you.

That is what is called denominationalism or the knowledge of good and evil in full bloom. We treat the old knowledge like it is spiritual and Godly, when the fact is it is an effrontry to the things of God. When thinking about these things I like to use the scripture where Jesus himself said the day would come when men would kill you and say they do God a service. I like to use that scripture because it shows what the mind is capable of when left to it self to interprept the word of God.

When are we left to ourselves, when the revelation gospel is not preached. When the final gospel in the scriptures is left out of our understanding we are in trouble because you will have to try to get revelation out of the word of God with the knowledge of good and evil. Most are so comfortable today with that knowledge that they claim it to be spiritual and do things such as judging spirituality based on money or even numbers and the size of a building and we put our stamp on and say success is spirituality, that is a very tricky mind set that comes in with the americanized gospel.

The hope of anything that has to do with your growth and understanding is the same as it has always been, which is Christ in you the hope of glory, and Him revealed in you, to you, as your only life, that was Paul's answer to the knowledge of good and evil and it still rings true today for any hungry believer.

So were back to Paul's Gospel superceding Christ?:blink:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Care to tell us your testimony and what you believe to be true about the Christ?

Did He come in the flesh? Fully God and fully man?

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Yes God said that one day man would be so corrupt and so far from the Word of God that they would kill one another because they are evil and have no understanding and that includes all those who thought they were doing so in His name but were only following after anothers words. Pauls words never are taken above Gods nor Yeshuas who after all are one in the same. Paul is most often misunderstood if one doesnt take his word in content and context and also within the hebraic mindset because after all there men Yeshua called most often spoke in Hebrew and thought in Hebrew. The whole thing with the tree of knowledge of good and evil is all about listening to and believing in anothers word over Gods, something it seems you are doing here by taking Pauls words to mean something he didnt mean at all. There is only one gospel that belongs to Him, and yes I agree denominations have tried very hard to put their rules and such above His but hey that happens everywhere and throughout time, nothing new under the sun and all that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Everything that needed to happen at the cross, did happen.

The Lord answered, "Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But suppose the servant says to himself, 'My master is taking a long time in coming,' and he then begins to beat the menservants and maidservants and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers. "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." He said to the crowd: "When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, 'It's going to rain,' and it does. And when the south wind blows, you say, 'It's going to be hot,' and it is. Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don't know how to interpret this present time? "Why don't you judge for yourselves what is right? As you are going with your adversary to the magistrate, try hard to be reconciled to him on the way, or he may drag you off to the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison. I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny."

(Luke 12:42-59 NIV)

ICL Dennis

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It all depends on the person who believes in Christ. Are they following the truth spoke to them by the Holy Spirit or not. One can have all the head knowledge a human could possible hold and still not know what God is telling them because they have turned a proud heart away from God and placed it all on their understanding.

Paul

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. Galatians 6:14

A Man

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Galatians 1:3-6

Of

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Cointhians 5:17-21

God

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

_________

______

___

..... The hope of anything that has to do with your growth and understanding is the same as it has always been, which is Christ in you the hope of glory, and Him revealed in you, to you, as your only life, that was Paul's answer to the knowledge of good and evil and it still rings true today for any hungry believer....

Paul?

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1 Corinthians 1:17-23

Dear One You Must Preaching Another Paul

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 1 Corinthians 1:13

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Christ is the word and the word is god and the word is in us so we know the truth

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,175
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think most of the time it is because people approach the Bible with pre conceived ideas. Another reason is because when one has a paradigm that doesn't match "all" of the Bible, they take things out of context to fit into their thinking, ans sometimes to ignore certain scripture altogether.

The Bible is a really big book and to make all scripture agree with your overall picture of it is not a simple thing to do..... many people read things into individual scripture that shouldn't be there.

It's a complex situation.

btw: We had to retain that knowledge of good and evil or we would not be qualified to judge the agnels.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/19/1958

I believe anyone can change their mind about anything if they want to. However the mind is committed to doing things a certain way and it will hurt if you dont follow the original pattern, even if its wrong. The Apostle Paul comes back with the remedy for this "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus", Phil. 2:5.

To use a crude analogy Paul knew what made a human being tick, he was the greatest psychologist that ever lived because he knew the problem with people was in the way they think. If they would change their thinking to fit what God is doing, they would function on this earth as God intended.

Your nature has already been exchanged. You had a sin-nature and it has been exchanged for the God-nature that is now in you. You now have the ability as a believer to be everything God intended you to be.