IGNORED

How well do you know the Bible?

Guest Butero

Wow, I got 97 percent.

I agree the questions were not all that hard. If they had asked me to name all the kings of Israel, for instance, I would not have done so well.

I have read the OT at least 14 times through and couldn't name all the Kings of Israel without looking them up. It helped that the quiz was multiple choice. Most of the question were easy, but there were a couple I answered by process of elimination.

By the way, I noticed your group is listed as seeker, and yet you did better than many of the Christians here. Are you studying theology? :noidea:

Guest Butero

I scored 100 and didn't cheat. Most of the questions seemed pretty easy, but there were a couple I had to pause and think about before answering.

:o I feel SO inadequate......

I wouldn't feel too bad based on that. I have had time to read the Bible, more than most people. I used to work as a DJ, and could read the Bible while playing records. There was a period of time where I was working as a trailer switcher and when it was slow, I could read the Bible. I read it through 6 times over a period of 3 years. Now I have a set of the Bible on cd I can listen to while driving my truck. I also had to study for sermons when I was Pastoring a church and teaching adult Sunday School. Everyone doesn't have that much time available. I will tell you that my Alexander Scourby Bible on cd has been great. You can listen when you are driving to work and back, or in your spare time and get through the entire Bible in a couple of months.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

You know the Bible 95%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz

Take More Quizzes

I thought some of the choices were pretty funny. Mary and Martha - San Francisco? :laugh:

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

88%. Too bad it doesn't show the answers after you complete the quiz. I'd be interested in knowing which ones I missed; I'm too lazy to look them up :b: !

Yeah, me too....:taped:

Don't feel so bad - I say the scoring is wrong. I have double checked and rechecked and I know I answered all the questions correctly and I still get 98%. Unless it is wrong to say that one has read every word of the Bible I cannot find my error.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

88%. Too bad it doesn't show the answers after you complete the quiz. I'd be interested in knowing which ones I missed; I'm too lazy to look them up :b: !

Yeah, me too....:taped:

Don't feel so bad - I say the scoring is wrong. I have double checked and rechecked and I know I answered all the questions correctly and I still get 98%. Unless it is wrong to say that one has read every word of the Bible I cannot find my error.

Ditto.

You know the Bible 98%!

I have read every word...Butero was that the right answer according to the quiz?

Gary

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Wow, I got 97 percent.

I agree the questions were not all that hard. If they had asked me to name all the kings of Israel, for instance, I would not have done so well.

I have read the OT at least 14 times through and couldn't name all the Kings of Israel without looking them up. It helped that the quiz was multiple choice. Most of the question were easy, but there were a couple I answered by process of elimination.

By the way, I noticed your group is listed as seeker, and yet you did better than many of the Christians here. Are you studying theology? :noidea:

Only informally. Although I mulled the idea of going to Bible College once.

The questions in this quiz didn't strike me as that hard. Like "Who wrote the Book of Acts? Dr. Seuss???" Who's going to pick that answer!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Wow, I got 97 percent.

Only informally. Although I mulled the idea of going to Bible College once.

The questions in this quiz didn't strike me as that hard. Like "Who wrote the Book of Acts? Dr. Seuss???" Who's going to pick that answer!

I would not know who wrote the book of Acts off the top of my head....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Wow

You know the Bible 91%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Someone should post this in outer court

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

I scored 95%... shows I need to read more!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Wow

You know the Bible 91%!

Someone should post this in outer court

Do you think it would be helpful in the Outer Court? I would definitely repost it there if it would be of use to anyone.