pentacostalman777

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Steven...One more thing...It's not time yet to go Home...I want to be with Him more than anything right now!!! But not yet...so I go with Him in prayer...I yield my whole self to Him...He is more real to me than some people...Lord, Show us who we are In You...Love you In Him...Kathy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,416
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Steven...One more thing...It's not time yet to go Home...I want to be with Him more than anything right now!!! But not yet...so I go with Him in prayer...I yield my whole self to Him...He is more real to me than some people...Lord, Show us who we are In You...Love you In Him...Kathy

Yes mam as that seems to be the case as I am typing this here... :red_smile:

but one can still Hope! :happyhappy: OR better we can hope together

1 Th 4:15-18

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and

remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are

asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with

the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in

Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught

up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we

shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these

words.

NKJV

doesn't the desire receive comfort by the promise... :thumbsup:

Love, Steven

Steven...Yes, we can Hope Together... :D...Looking for that Glorious Day!!! In the meantime...Lead and Guide us, O God, I pray...In The Name of Jesus...My my...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Onelight:

I am sorry if my correction offended you. It is not what I want, but what scripture tells us it is. The point you mentioned was missed in the above post. I agree that there are two baptisms, one of water and one of the Spirit.

Not offended at all brother, and that is the point I want so much my brothers and sisters to see. There is a conscience, faith, expectation, choice, to go up and get baptized in water to declare to all that you have given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, and accepted what he done for you at the cross.

Then there is a choice, and expectation to want to be filled with the Power of the Holy Spirit, to have that power on high, to be a powerful witness.

Onelight, you can tell when a Pastor has never been filled with the Holy Spirit, their sermons are dry, no power in their words, just talking. You can tell the difference.

If you have not gone up to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, expecting to speak in tongues, which you should as it's no less than what they received, then your missing out on a lot of things God has for you.

Thank you Onelight for clearing up your stance. I try to word things carefully.

Jesus Is Lord.

You are judging those whom you know nothing about because of you personal convictions. Who can say someone who just preaches salvation in Christ is not doing His will, if they do not believe in the gifts??? Salvation is foremost His calling to us to preach. The gifts come with maturity.

Is one less saved because they do not accept that the gifts are for today? Does the lack of His power in their life lesson the word they preach? IS the Holy Spirit conditioned by our gifts? Look beyond your personal conviction to His word and see that He uses what He will to accomplish His will in the world. Do not discount our brothers and sisters in Christ because they have not yet accepted the full scripture, or have a misunderstanding of it. You will do Him a dis-service if you do.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Onelight:

You are judging those whom you know nothing about because of you personal convictions. Who can say someone who just preaches salvation in Christ is not doing His will, if they do not believe in the gifts??? Salvation is foremost His calling to us to preach. The gifts come with maturity.

I will say that being called and anointed to teach by the Holy Spirit as opposed to going to some school and choosing it as a profession makes a huge difference in power given out.

Jesus Is Lord.

Amen!!! :clap:

Can you hear the sound? Iron Sharpening Iron...My goodness...Wow

Onelight:

I will say that being called and anointed to teach by the Holy Spirit as opposed to going to some school and choosing it as a profession makes a huge difference in power given out.

Jesus Is Lord.

I am not disagreeing with you about the power of the Holy Spirit in a person, but tell me one thing, is God limited to use only those who follow His Spirit? Think hard on this ...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,416
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Loved ones where do find gifts given in reward of maturity? Love, Steven

Loved ones where do find gifts given in reward of maturity? Love, Steven

Hi Steven - where do you see God giving gifts to immature children?

Onelight:

I am not disagreeing with you about the power of the Holy Spirit in a person, but tell me one thing, is God limited to use only those who follow His Spirit? Think hard on this ...

God has used a billboard advertising some food and got something across to me, a secular song on the radio, and it dawns on me, a Donkey to save a prophet. What we are talking about though is going after what half our brothers and sisters are never taught, nor understand.

We have pastors combing there extensive libraries finding sermons to preach, and being prepared is great, and I am sure using your notes do apply, but most the time I have prepared, did my notes the Holy Spirit changed it, and now I have to teach with no notes, and just hope I can find the scriptures I hear, and speak as I listen. That is the point I am trying to make, the anointing and the gifts make a big difference in ones life, as opposed to not having them. Can God use someone without them being filled with the Holy Spirit, of course he can, but what greater use to have that anointing.

You are missing my point. Charles Stanley does not believe the gifts are for today, yet he preaches a strong message into the hearts of many as they walk with Christ. He is just one of many who God uses who do not believe in the operations of the gifts. The point is, if they are in His will, who are we to talk them down or try to correct them. Are they not His children and does He not move in them as He pleases? Or do you believe they are not saved and do nto rely on Him?