Scott McCormick

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What Butero needs is a big black python tattoo that starts down one arm, wraps around the torso and then over the neck and down the other arm. It would the perfect accompaniment to his ear rings and reverse mohawk. :P

:24: Man, just the thought of that makes me cringe. :wacko:

Anyway, to Lovesgodforever, I agree with you completely. For a long time, I have been warning people that the tattoo craze is demonically inspired. Satan hates us because we were created in God's image, so he is trying to destroy our natural appearance, and make us ugly. He causes us to see that which is ugly as beautiful, and causes us to call grafiti on the temple of God, body art. It is just one of those things God has got to reveal to you, and unless he does, you will simply scoff at others warnings about what is really behind tattoos.

Yes it's true, Satan really is out to destroy us through things that can seem innocent, I also scoffed at other peoples warnings, and they obviously did a lot of praying for me, and my willingness to see if God was okay with me getting a tattoo resulted in an answer from him.

Now I can never see myself with a tattoo, I would have to look at that tattoo for the rest of my days seeing a direct reminder of how I didn't listen to God. No thank you, I already have memories in my head of doing such things.

As Christians we are told to be careful of what we watch, the music we listen to, and we know that some films and songs can easily invite demonic spirits into your home, God is great and with asking for his protection we will be fine, but why watch them in the first place? its the same with tattoos, there's no point getting it if it is not from God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

What Butero needs is a big black python tattoo that starts down one arm, wraps around the torso and then over the neck and down the other arm. It would the perfect accompaniment to his ear rings and reverse mohawk. :P

:24: Man, just the thought of that makes me cringe. :wacko:

Anyway, to Lovesgodforever, I agree with you completely. For a long time, I have been warning people that the tattoo craze is demonically inspired. Satan hates us because we were created in God's image, so he is trying to destroy our natural appearance, and make us ugly. He causes us to see that which is ugly as beautiful, and causes us to call grafiti on the temple of God, body art. It is just one of those things God has got to reveal to you, and unless he does, you will simply scoff at others warnings about what is really behind tattoos.

Oh ? I thought Shiloh was being serious lol Good to know your not Goth looking Butero lol !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I have to agree with Lisa Marie saved by grace. It is not a sin. But if you really want my very opinionated personal opinion, I really hate them. I think they are disfiguring and ugly--even colorful artistic Christian emblims. So pray about it. This is personal. And God will probably surround me with hundreds of tatooed believers when I get to heaven to get me to repent of my bigotry.

Guest shiloh357

:whistling:

Not going there, almost got into trouble on the last two threads.

:rofl:

Ncn Getting in trouble? What a shocker!! :D

Depends on your views about a tatoo. Some say its biblical that your not supposed to because your body is supposed to be a temple others say that its fine/

If that is valid then it's a sin to live in the Los Angeles basin, cause the air quality there is so disasterous to health at times that long term.it will hurt your temple body....

there is a big difference between going and getting "damage" done to your body v.s bad health from the environment

People move to LA that don't have to...... same difference.

I'd be one of those people if I could be!

having asthma, I had to turn down a very good job in the television industry, and eventually change careers from not being able to live there with the smog. Very frustrating.

That must suck. My dream is to go to the US for a good length of time - a year or so would be perfect - but it is so hard to get into the country if it's not just for a short holiday that it is never going to happen.

Is it that hard to get over here? You would be so welcome. We love company, LOL. The trick to getting in our country is first go to Mexico and then you can just walk right in and you will be instantly given a goody bag complete with social security, a mail box, food stamps and welfare benefits, free healthcare and your college tuition is on us!

Just kidding around. Seriously, what is the longest they will let you stay here without giving you a hassle?.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

I get that the opster was asking whether it is a sin or not. But, perhaps people need to weigh in also a medical view before rushing out to get one. Contrary to a popular view point, tats from vegetable dyes aren’t necessarily safer, since they also contain pigments or plastics. Tattoo artists can’t tell you what is in those pigments or if there is or is not other unlisted ingredients. What tat artists can tell you, is the basics of what is in each color which usually, what the carriers are and that they contain one or more pigments.

There are some harmful ingredients in certain pigments and dyes that manufactures are not required by law to reveal, not even to tat artists. Vegetable dyes were intended for use to enhance the color of vegetables, not injected under the skin. Never mind about natural colors. Tat shops are only required to ensure that they use clean and sterile equipment. Inks and dyes used for tattoos are not regulated by the FDA, and manufacturers aren’t required to print on labels the exact ingredients or where those ingredients came from, due to “trade secrets”.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A neurosurgeon told me early this summer that all tattoo inks are a neurotoxin and should never under any circumatances be put over your spine. It will affect any kind of surgery you might need including for pain releif shots for pregnancies and or pinched nerves.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

:whistling:

Not going there, almost got into trouble on the last two threads.

:rofl:

Ncn Getting in trouble? What a shocker!! :D

Depends on your views about a tatoo. Some say its biblical that your not supposed to because your body is supposed to be a temple others say that its fine/

If that is valid then it's a sin to live in the Los Angeles basin, cause the air quality there is so disasterous to health at times that long term.it will hurt your temple body....

there is a big difference between going and getting "damage" done to your body v.s bad health from the environment

People move to LA that don't have to...... same difference.

I'd be one of those people if I could be!

having asthma, I had to turn down a very good job in the television industry, and eventually change careers from not being able to live there with the smog. Very frustrating.

That must suck. My dream is to go to the US for a good length of time - a year or so would be perfect - but it is so hard to get into the country if it's not just for a short holiday that it is never going to happen.

Is it that hard to get over here? You would be so welcome. We love company, LOL. The trick to getting in our country is first go to Mexico and then you can just walk right in and you will be instantly given a goody bag complete with social security, a mail box, food stamps and welfare benefits, free healthcare and your college tuition is on us!

Just kidding around. Seriously, what is the longest they will let you stay here without giving you a hassle?.

A lot of Americans have told me to go via Mexico!

The tourist Visa is up to 90 days (pre 9/11 it was up to 6 months) and if you remain in the country longer than that you risk being kicked out and not allowed back. Other than that, there's the Work Visa, but you can't apply for that until you have a firm job offer and to get a job the company has to prove that it couldn't be done by a citizen that has applied (or something along those lines, I can't remember exactly how it's worded). The only other options would involve marrying an American, and even then, by all accounts, it is a tough process. Understandable.....but harsh on a chick who just wants to experience the country properly.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

So.....you've met Butero in person then? I had no idea he was so 'edgy'! :biggrinflip:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

For all of you that posted about being stuck with tattoos once you get them :laughing: ......see here:

http://www.inquisitr.com/304408/siberian-mummys-tattoos-are-2500-years-old-and-still-fresh/