Pahu

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Well actually I have never given it much thought. I am not the one to judge if anyone is "saved", this is for God, He will Judge,

The same applies to anyone one that willing goes out and kills, The Bible, and the 10 commandments clearly, state, "Thou shalt not kill", there is nothing that says, it is ok if they are islamic, or it is ok if they offend you, or even that it is ok in self defense,...I do believe in GOD's wisdom ,He will judge right and true,... My point is, history ,and even current times, are full of cases, where some horrible "killing" and other terrible ,unspeakable things are being done. By men and women, some claim to be islamic, others claim to be christians,others claim to be many other things, all of them justify they're selves, with some kind of bizarr logic.

just calling ones self a "christian", dose not mean they are saved either. or just because they say the are islamic, dose not mean they are not going to be saved,.., When a man, or women, eagerly runs, to take part in a war, where they know, they not only might be killed, but they will also end up having to kill someone, these are "warmongers", the poor souls that are "victims", are those that are forced to go, by political leaders, by laws of the land, where ever one happens to have the misfortune to live,..they go, but unwillingly, the bible says, "Obey the law of the land,.." What do we do, when those laws are contrary to Gods word, and most of the man made laws are,..Sorry, but, I am not the one to judge anybody,..I don't care what they are called or claim to be. I choose to let GOD be the judge. as for me, if someone trys to kill me, no big deal, they will have to "live" with what they do, I will be with MY GOD, and happy, and still living, too,..IF I have some accident, and some how, kill someone, like they step out in front of my car ( I don't really even have a car, just a example),..I am confident in the mercy, and also JESUS, that He knows it was a accident, however, I will still have to live all my life, with some bad feeling of guilt " Maybe I should have been going slower,more careful,..",.. There is only 1 GOD, and HE will reveal Himself, to everyone, including islamics,..each and every one of us, human beings, will be judged, ...I just pray that , those that have been mislead , open they're eyes in time, to see, and are able to know Jesus, because if they don't, it will be the end for them. I could say I don't think anyone that dose not follow the true GOD, will have a easy time of it, if they are following anything else, they are going to follow it right down into the "pit", and burn, ...but again, I stress, no, I am not the one to judge, nor say who will be saved or who won't. Good question though,..

thanks from Garry

In the end, when every one knows, they, will have a choice, follow and worship the beast, or follow God, and be killed, but the truth is, the ones that follow GOD will live, the ones that choose to follow the beast,and recieve it's mark, will also have a place,and ultimatley be destroy. The bible is very clear on this, in many verses, I am not going to go, thru looking right now, to qoute them all I think most here know,how to find those verses. To be honest, I have never seen, where it says, specificly, islamics, will be saved, or not, I do know ,many that think they are saved, will perish. God has tried so hard, in so many ways, including with His Son Jesus, and His Word, yet so many people,just can not seem to understand nor comprehend,..this is what makes me sad, and cry at times. But God always is there to wipe the tears away, and eventually it all is over, like a real long night mare. And everything is OK, the things that were, can not be any more, and won't be, the things that GOD wants and always has wanted,, and always had, always will be, His Judgment will be right and true.

Edited by GarryRicketson

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Islam is not a religion, it's a political government that is not at peace with anyone until the whole world submits to Allah and is under sharia law.

Based on this, then,someone living in Islam, is islamic, ? let me ask, Do you honestly think, just because someone has the misfortune, of being born in Islam, and islamic, they should be killed ?, that they can not be saved, if so, join the army, hurry on over there, and kill them all,..This is what any good warmonger would do. The same, over there, they get brainwashed, mis informed, lied to and decieved, so the the warmonger rush over here, and try to kill as many people as they can. Those that will be saved, are those that follow God, the God, of Moses,Abraham,Jacob, David, the Father,of Jesus Christ, My GOD, why can't people see that, ? It has nothing to do with if you claim to "this or that" religion, nor what ever political government you have the misfortune of living under. If this nation, was truely, a nation ruled by God, wouldn't we nominate and vote for, Jesus,, as our president, our LORD, and let Him take care of it,..?

That will never happen,but when Jesus dose come, He will take, those that he knows,and loves, it will not matter, what country,political government, president,king,or dictator,they live under,nor what religion they claim to be. Hah, even the devil, believes in Jesus, and knows Jesus, ...

The enemy is not islam, the enemy is SATAN, also known as LUCIFER, or the "devil",..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Muslims do not believe in Jesus the Son of God who redeemed man from sin. They do not look to Him for redemption of sin. For that, and because they do follow a false god, for the allah of islam is not our Lord, they are lost. They do need to be saved, but only through Jesus can they be saved. Not from the allah of islam.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well actually I have never given it much thought. I am not the one to judge if anyone is "saved", this is for God, He will Judge,

Islam denies Jesus as the Son of God, denies that He actually died on the cross and thus did not rise from the dead, thus Islam denies the atonement of His blood and of His Lordship.

How can one be saved who does not believe Jesus is Lord nor that He was raised from the dead?

Rom. 10:9-10

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved ; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

The same applies to anyone one that willing goes out and kills, The Bible, and the 10 commandments clearly, state, "Thou shalt not kill",...

Actually, the Hebrew word used is more accurately translated as "murder," not kill. Else, how can you explain the Lord then ordering the Israelites to go to war? King Saul was actually punished for not killing the King Agag.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

lslam may be a lot of the things that Ive heard it called....however just like any other religion I also believe that in Islam a lot of truly good people are being misled. I've tried to keep abreast of the whole 9/11 tragedy and there is just so much out there that its more than obvious some people really don't want the truth to be known and of course that makes for a real mess and tons of lies and propaganda to mislead the people. From what Ive been following of late though I do believe that it is very close to being busted wide open about who did what and why it was done and I really believe the truth is going to shock America if it comes out in truth......there have been alot of people who gave their lives to bring it this far and I really see the truth coming soon.

The Lords Blessings to all always....in His name.......Rascus

Truly good people? There is no such thing.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I also have a problem with God in the OT ordering the Israeli people to do so much killing. But then when Jesus got here, He told the people not to kill at all. Not even their enemies. This is probably the main reason the Jews wouldn't accept that He could be their promised messiah. If Jesus didn't refer to the OT God as His Father, I might have given up looking to make sense of this. But Jesus did call the OT God His Father, and I am still trying to make sense of this. I keep in mind that the Bible is meant to teach us what we need to gain eternal life. It's not an end all to everything there is to know. Nor does it always explain why God does what He did.

With that in mind, I recently heard an idea that explains much of this. The idea is that many of the people living in the lands that Israel conquered somehow had the genes that God was destroying with the flood. How that happened I don't know. But it does explain why God ordered the deaths of thousands, and even assisted Israel in doing it.

So once again, there is more going on than what we are told about. But none of what we don't know changes what we need to know to gain eternal life. But it may answer some questions that I am not alone in having.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The Muslim do believe in their prophet Jesus who will be the avenger to Mahdi.

Sadly I think that so called christians can also be an enemy of Christ's cause - as with Jones who ignorantly and arrogantly plays into the hands of the Muslim fanatics.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

GarryRicketson, I understand some of what you're trying to say. The enemy, the greatest enemy, is satan. At least, he is the one set in direct opposition to God and God's people. I also agree that everyone who calls themselves a Christian is not necessarily saved, nor will they ever be.

HOWEVER - the notion that every person who fights in a war is by definition a warmonger is simply untrue. There are MANY instances in the Bible where God not only commanded His people to go to war, but to kill every man, woman, and child they fought against. Not just soldiers, Garry, but women and children. God commanded them to wipe all of them off the face of the earth. The Bible also says, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8"

Warmongers are those who push for, advocate, and participate in war for sake of war. Those who defend themselves are not part of this group. There is such a thing as righteous anger. (Something else from the Bible.) Jesus taught that we should "turn the other cheek," and I fully agree. That does not mean, however, that we should stand idly by and allow a people whose entire belief system is based upon hatred toward all who do not join them as well as hatred for an entire race of people (Jews, in case you're wondering) to force their beliefs on the entire world.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The enemy is not islam, the enemy is SATAN, also known as LUCIFER, or the "devil",..

Sorry, you're wrong. The enemy IS islam because islam IS satan. Read the Qu'ran, Garry, your eyes will be opened to muslims' true agenda.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

lslam may be a lot of the things that Ive heard it called....however just like any other religion I also believe that in Islam a lot of truly good people are being misled. I've tried to keep abreast of the whole 9/11 tragedy and there is just so much out there that its more than obvious some people really don't want the truth to be known and of course that makes for a real mess and tons of lies and propaganda to mislead the people. From what Ive been following of late though I do believe that it is very close to being busted wide open about who did what and why it was done and I really believe the truth is going to shock America if it comes out in truth......there have been alot of people who gave their lives to bring it this far and I really see the truth coming soon.

The Lords Blessings to all always....in His name.......Rascus

Rascus, no offense intended but this thread isn't about the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 but about the true nature of islam. If a muslim is a 'truly good person' in the eyes of islam they are a murderous, satan worshipping barbarian bent on the destruction of Christians and Jews, or any other population outside islam, and the creation of the new Caliphate. Please read the Qu'ran, at least the relevant parts, and you will see that I'm telling you the truth.