• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Which raises the question if because God is willing to allow us to do a thing, does that then mean He actually wants us to do it? I say no to that. He gave us a brain and free will because He wants us to use it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Eat a mammoth and spit the woolly part out....

LDPT could knit us all a woolly jumper, the Welsh are good at that.

:24: :24: :24:

:mgbowtie:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Which raises the question if because God is willing to allow us to do a thing, does that then mean He actually wants us to do it? I say no to that. He gave us a brain and free will because He wants us to use it.

That's true but I don't believe He would allow success if He knew it was a stupid thing to do. Do you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,300
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

That's true but I don't believe He would allow success if He knew it was a stupid thing to do. Do you?

he let us elect Barack Obama...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

I welcome this because it will indeed prove that these Large Land Mammals with feet ill suited for ice and snow did not actually live in the frozen Arctic Tundra. Rather they lived in a lush Savannah full of the massive amounts of food they would have needed to survive. This will indicate that the earth at one time was actually much warmer than it is today and that all of this nonsense about Global Warming is nothing but that. It may also prove that there is no such thing as Evolution as well indicating that there is a Creator and that He is God.

NO kay.......why are they wooly then? :noidea: Why not the Clean Shaven Mammoth?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I welcome this because it will indeed prove that these Large Land Mammals with feet ill suited for ice and snow did not actually live in the frozen Arctic Tundra. Rather they lived in a lush Savannah full of the massive amounts of food they would have needed to survive. This will indicate that the earth at one time was actually much warmer than it is today and that all of this nonsense about Global Warming is nothing but that. It may also prove that there is no such thing as Evolution as well indicating that there is a Creator and that He is God.

NO kay.......why are they wooly then? :noidea: Why not the Clean Shaven Mammoth?

Explain to me first how an animal with the feet that the mammoth has would be able to walk on ice. Also, please explain what an animal that size would eat on the frozen tundra when a similar animal that size, an elephant, of similar build required massive amounts, in fact tons, of vegetation to survive.

I don't know why it was Wooly. To suppose it was Wooly because it needed a sweater is silly. That would presuppose that every animal in sub saharan Africa should be naked as well and that's just not the case.

One of the more famous Mammoth finds was a baby Mammoth found in Siberia. The animal was quick frozen, in fact flash frozen, with fresh clovers and flowers still in it's mouth. Yet it was found in Siberia frozen in the Tundra. This indicates that the Tundra that is there now was not always there and that it froze over so quickly that this animal didn't have time to swallow it's meal.

Explain that one.

I believe that the Bible has an explanation for it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,300
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Explain to me first how an animal with the feet that the mammoth has would be able to walk on ice. Also, please explain what an animal that size would eat on the frozen tundra when a similar animal that size, an elephant, of similar build required massive amounts, in fact tons, of vegetation to survive.

I don't know why it was Wooly. To suppose it was Wooly because it needed a sweater is silly. That would presuppose that every animal in sub saharan Africa should be naked as well and that's just not the case.

It didn't have to walk on ice...... the spontaneous cooling caused by global warming caught the poor things in the open and they just froze to death from the heat...

It didn't have to walk on ice...... the spontaneous cooling caused by global warming caught the poor things in the open and they just froze to death from the heat...

Yes, ever since I was kid and heard this garbage in the classroom the Mammoth was pictured walking around in the ice and the permafrost scrounging for meager sustenance. Which to my immature feeeble mind never made sense but don't dare ask questions as to why. Then I would go to the Zoo and see the Elephants and two plus two never made four for some reason.

Perhaps when the Great Fountains of the Deep exploded and the atmosphere released the water that was trapped there the environment sustained a massive catastrophic Global Disruption and change that found these animals trappped and flash frozen just the way they were and in the lush environment that they thrived in?

Imagine a world where the portions that are now locked in ice and covered by a quantity of water now 1/3 to 2/3's more than what it started out as actually looked like.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't think we will ever know all the mysteries of the Earth, Man, the Universe, and certainly not of God. It took me most of my life to accept this, but I finally did. It's a humbling realization.

Given this, I am content to know God created all things as He said He did. I wish we could find tangible evidence to support this fact, but I'm not sure what kind of evidence we can even find to do that with. One thing I want to say again is this. The tangible evidence to support evolution was never found neither. So evolution remains a theory, even after 200 years. Therefore, it's a theory that should be abandoned. The fact that it wasn't abandoned speaks volumes on how many people refuse to believe in God. Evolution today is more like a religion than a real religion is. I have to laugh when people say "Oh yes, I believe in evolution". Listen to the words of the fools. They believe in evolution. Mankind created this theory and now 200+ years later, people can only believe in it. Even if we were to consider God a theory, He's a much more reliable theory. And if how far back in time a theory goes means anything, the theory of God goes back as far as we can go. Mankind always believed in a God or gods. So again, evolution as a theory pales into insignificance compared to God.

One thing I know about scientists is that if they can find a way to clone an extinct animal, they will. But we may not hear about it. But we shall see.