Guest HisG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

This thread reminds me of the movie Mission to Mars.

By the way, which thread do you want to keep? The one here or in Outer Court?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I wouldn't switch planets ...even if it could sustain life.

Even if they had 5'9" ...blue eyed, gooding looking, single guys on mars. :P

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

And I thought men were from Mars and women Venus? What gives? Are you trying to tell me now that that isn't the case? Santa isn't real either...Easter bunny....Sheesh!...I'm outta here.

Gary

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Last night I heard Spike Psarris, formally an engineer in the US millitary space program, speak on "What You Aren't Being Told About ASTRONOMY ". He spoke on "Our Created Solar System", including a lot on Mars. You might be able to purchase it on WWW.CREATIONASTRONOMY.COM . He explained in detail why Mars cannot support life of any kind. If you really want to know, I urge you to buy the DVD. He entered the space program as an atheistic evolutionist and left it a Bible believeing Christian soley due to all the discoveries that totally contradicted eveolution but supported the Bible. He is a great speaker and funny as well.

??

I'm confused....does the concept of evolution on planet Earth gel with evolution outside of planet Earths conditions?

Am I to believe that we could see another form of human being if life on Mars becomes a reality? Obviously man on earth would be far superior to a "Marsbeing" would it not, as Earths conditions are perfect to sustain human life. ?

Just thinking out loud.....

From a science perspective, if other beings exist than they would go through evolution too. They may or may not have DNA like we do, but other molecules can work - they found an organism on Earth that uses arsenic instead of phosphorous in their DNA for example.

Other systems might produce intelligent beings, but they would not be humans, rather something totally different as their evolutionary history would be completely different. Superiority is really in the eye of the beholder, from an evolution perspective. Our intellect is "superior" to all the other organisms on Earth, but tiny bacteria can survive frozen wastelands when we would freeze to death, birds can fly, and some marine organisms can survive water pressures that would crush us instantly, but who is superior? Depends on what you're doing.

Evolution shapes organisms based on their environment, and any alien is going to reflect the environment they're from.

Is Earth perfect to sustain life? It's certainly the best place we've ever found, so many necessary and nice conditions are met. But wildly change the environment so that no Earth life could exist, and you could get other lifeforms that are adapted to that environment, and those organisms might say how perfect their environment is to life.

I'm not talking about alien life forms, I am talking about relocation of human beings to Mars to colonise the place.

I was thinking out loud and also wondering if many evolutionists include this next step of human life outside of our original environment in their thinking because some people think there will come a day when we will live on Mars.

Personally, I'm a believer in Creation and don't hold to this thinking in any way.

I'm confused....does the concept of evolution on planet Earth gel with evolution outside of planet Earths conditions?

Am I to believe that we could see another form of human being if life on Mars becomes a reality? Obviously man on earth would be far superior to a "Marsbeing" would it not, as Earths conditions are perfect to sustain human life. ?

I'm not sure if our genes have the ability to adapt to an environment we could not live in to begin with.

The atmosphere on Mars is too thin for us to obtain the amount of oxygen our bodies need. Likewise it's atmospheric pressure is too low for our bodies to equalize internal pressure with external pressure (our internal would be too high). On top of that, Mars' weather can vary about 100 degrees F (37.78 Celcius) between day and night.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

And I thought men were from Mars and women Venus? What gives? Are you trying to tell me now that that isn't the case? Santa isn't real either...Easter bunny....Sheesh!...I'm outta here.

Gary

:laughing:

The original intention was for Outer Courts for the evolutionists thoughts on it, so please do what you will with the thread OL.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

The original intention was for Outer Courts for the evolutionists thoughts on it, so please do what you will with the thread OL.

I was checking to see if this was a mistake. If you feel you can witness to the lost through your message, who am I to not allow it to happen?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Whew... I think I just changed my mind... I am moving to ...Mars ! :P:sneaking: