firestormx

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I simply marvel at how you 'see' me. Why you choose to react to what I say in the manner you do. You 'see' me as proud that is for sure.

That's not true but I guess if you think it is, then it is, for you.

Telling me to get over myself when I am simply trying to obey that which is teaching me and reporting what is given unto me

Have you read your own posts lately? You state you are not prideful and I never said you were. There have been

numerous posts in which myself and others disagreed with your position and now the rejoinder seems to be that

we shall all soon see who is telling the truth

I have never written that way to you or anyone else here. You seem to think that you alone have the truth about

God's next big move and I cannot fathom why you think something that ginormous should have anything to do

with what I perceive to be the meaning in that verse in Proverbs

My friend, you are the one blowing this out of all proportion. You are making a drama where none exists.

You cannot post the things you do without some kind of reaction from folks and yet you seem to believe that

any questioning is someone calling you prideful. That's what I meant by get over yourself. It's not all about

you. You are not writing in a vacuum here and you keep telling all of us that the authority of God has instructed

you and then are taken aback when someone questions it. I'm not some empty barrel waiting for someone

else's words so of course I will question and so would you if were the other way around.

Questioning is, in fact, a Biblical prerogative and God Himself allows questions and is not offended even by

doubt if it is sincere.

First of all, I don't consider you special...I would not consider any true prophet special but I am not convinced

you are a true prophet. I don't know why God chooses whom He does...only He does. However, the Biblical

instructions for those operating with the gift of prophecy is that the spirits of the prophets are subject to the

prophets and they should prophesy 2 or 3..and that does not mean finding people of like mind and saying

"God told me to tell you."

This is not a new subject for me nor is it for many others. I have no ability to assess you...I am only trying to

assess your words. I would be judging you if I said you were full of pride.

YOU have ascertained that I think you are full of pride. Actually, in order for me to think that, I would have

to believe you have been given something special beyond the norm and I have not arrived at that conclusion

Your interpretation of the verse as pertaining to pride is not a life and death matter yet you seem to think

it is the crossing of the Rubicon. Neither one of us will go to hell for disagreeing with the meaning of the

words.

I am not waiting to see if your prophecy comes true. I also do not hinge my relationship with the Lord on your

understanding of what it should be either

I am somewhat taken aback that you seem to think that you can write as you do and no one should have

a different understanding. You appear to believe you are infallible.

You really need to understand something here. Neither mine nor anyone elses' salvation hinges on believing

your prophecy about May of next year.

My times are in God's hands and He and I have walked together long before I ever came to this forum or

read anything you posted.

Why do I respond? I do so because I am concerned both for those in your orbit of influence and actually even for

you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

OP - our own understanding. I need to avoid going off topic. Not addressing posts personally addressed to me about me but sticking to the topic at hand.

Lean not unto your own understanding - Do not simply do what is right in your own eyes as you do not possess all knowledge.

Gary