• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

The Mormons I have known have said they are saved by Jesus sacrifice on the cross. That makes them Christians in spite of their church's weird beliefs. As for their "new testament" you will find the Book of Mormon plagiarized from the KJV for the most part and is harmless. Learn the facts before you spout general accusations. It only makes you sound stupid. If you want to help guide them to a Christian church.

uh no.........http://bible-truth.org/jesusbro.htm first thing that came up on google, but studied their teachings some yrs back

and the site seems to cover their bases pretty well, that is, they reveal their sources for info

Yes, learning the facts is a good idea....just sayin......... :29:

why is there a stupid in there? how does that help anyone?

Perhaps "uneducated " would have been a better word. But after so many years of hearing Christians sound really "uneducated" about matters of faith I get a little carried away. Sorry.

No problem :)

But how about the rest of the info? About Jesus being the brother of the devil? and that's just a start

What do you think of that?

Good question.

If Christ is not God then how could he be perfect? If Christ is not God how could he be the perfect sacrifice and atonement for our sin?

Yes- even sin is the direct offense against Holy God... how then can the created of God forgive? Love, Steven

His Ambassador... I ask again... If Christ is not God then how could he be perfect? If Christ is not God how could he be the perfect sacrifice and atonement for our sin?

Yet here is Brigham Young, second president of the LDS {Mormons}, whose words were supposedly inspired by God: “The birth of our Savior was as natural as are the births of our children; it was the result of natural action. He partook of flesh and blood—was begotten of his father, as we were of our fathers” (Journal of Discourses, volume 8, p. 115).

Why are you asking me that? Jesus IS God. I've never said anything different.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,350
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Okay then Obey Him as Peter did!

Mk 16:15

15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature".

NKJV

Ac 2:22-24

22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by

miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves

also know — 23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God,

you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; 24 whom God raised up,

having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it

NKJV

The birth a Man attested by God to you by

miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves

also know

The death you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified

The resurrection God raised up,

having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it

I cannot make this anymore plain that this 'IS The Full Gospel of God as Paul has said! 1Cor 15:1-8

Love, Steven

15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature".

NKJV

22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by

also know — 23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God,

you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; 24 whom God raised up,

NKJV

also know

I cannot make this anymore plain that this 'IS The Full Gospel of God as Paul has said! 1Cor 15:1-8

Love, Steven

First, your accusation that I am somehow walking in disobedience because I do not agree with you opinion is insulting and without merit. Secondly, your version of the Gospel is a wordy explanation of what God did through Jesus that is taught to those who accept God's plan of salvation and not the simple truth given to a searching non-believer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Don't forget to change your clocks Saturday and your President (If you're a U.S. citizen) Tuesday!

time-change.jpg

and

ChangeAhead.jpg

Change ahead... Or at least we hope and pray!

Yes, God willing, we will soon have a change. I am convicted to pray that it will be a good change, for all of us, not just those of us who voted for Romney. God always knows what's best for us, regardless of what we think. :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

You do not decide the fate of the country through your vote. By the time it gets to the ballot it is too late. You decide the fate of the country through how diligently you work to bring the kingdom of God unto the land and to purify the people in it before the Lord. We as a whole have failed. We will lose this country. Your vote cannot change Gods ways. If you do not agree then explain this verse about national leadership that God has spoken. Let God be true and every man a liar.

1Sa 12:14 If ye will fear the LORD, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the LORD your God:

Brace for impact.

Gary

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,350
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

NKJV

NKJV

also know

Love, Steven

First, your accusation that I am somehow walking in disobedience because I do not agree with you opinion is insulting and without merit. Secondly, your version of the Gospel is a wordy explanation of what God did through Jesus that is taught to those who accept God's plan of salvation and not the simple truth given to a searching non-believer.

Ok I'll show you the command!

1 Co 4:14-17

14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.

15 For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have

many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Therefore

I urge you, imitate me. 17 For this reason I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved

and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ,

as I teach everywhere in every church.

NKJV (again I apply 1Cor 15:1-8)

As I have shown in Jesus upon His ascension "preach the gospel" in the whole world and the very

first message Peter preach was the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord and 3,000 were added

to The Church ( I would say that is pretty definitive of God's Blessing the message)! Then We Have

Paul defining the message of the Gospel 'IS' the death, burial and resurrection- once again Paul urges

above to imitate that gospel and 1Cor 15:11 clearly states it is what should be preached when the subject

'IS' the Gospel... now as His Son I have the clear teaching of Scripture what the Gospel 'IS' and I will

be obedient in its delivery to others... I urge to do the same or remain in your apparent disobedience...

Love, Steven

sorry everyone for the out of place this is and will stop it now but it seemed important to fight for! Love, Steven

You haven't proved a thing but I am assuming you feel better.

Sorry, very amusing thread and comments. Change? Yes, the clock but that is it, no matter who is president. I am really surpirsed that any Christain could think that this or any political power struggle since Civilization began deserves any attention whatsoever. Dirt under our fingernails.

Well, if you don't vote or participate in directing your own country then it's egg on your face.

sorry everyone for the out of place this is and will stop it now but it seemed important to fight for! Love, Steven

Nothing to apologize for, Steven. You're a prime example of a warrior for the Lord. :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Sorry, very amusing thread and comments. Change? Yes, the clock but that is it, no matter who is president. I am really surpirsed that any Christain could think that this or any political power struggle since Civilization began deserves any attention whatsoever. Dirt under our fingernails.

Well, if you don't vote or participate in directing your own country then it's egg on your face.

and a smelly one at that.