Massorite

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

huh...knew about the Vatican of course...the facts behind the facts are often the truth of the lies

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The need for human government:

1Sa 8:6 ¶ But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD. And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

1Sa 10:19 And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, [Nay], but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

The reason there is no righteous choice on the ballot:

1Sa 12:14 If ye will fear the LORD, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the LORD your God:

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

How should we vote? With Love in our Hearts and for the person that God is leading you to vote for. You have a voice, use it, you have a vote, use it.

ICL~~~Dennis

So God who stands against all that is pagan or anti-christ would lead you to vote for a man who is a pagan and an anti-christ? Where in the bible does God justify voting or choosing someone to lead us even if they are a pagan? Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.

One is right here. God has established them, I'm sure God could use your vote.......

Rom 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

As a follower of Jesus, I hold onto the idea that God has allowed a lot of things in this world to take place and without my input as to what is happening; then I have to ask myself what right do I have to complain about anything they do, because I refused to use my vote to change it. I may not be of this world as a Christian, but, right now I am renting a small place here on earth and God has given me a Voice, I will use it. To each of us the gift of Free Will is given, use it wisely.

Is it really just money. could it not aslo be a Vote?

Mat 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

ICL~~~~Dennis

So God who stands against all that is pagan or anti-christ would lead you to vote for a man who is a pagan and an anti-christ? Where in the bible does God justify voting or choosing someone to lead us even if they are a pagan? Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.

This is a very over simplistic view IMO. You should read what happened when Israel just had to have a king.

You have two choices and believe it or not, God knows about both of them

Reasoning that neither candidate is YOUR choice based on your understanding of the principals at work here, will

guarantee worse than has already been experienced

Asking for support from the Bible regarding choosing a candidate is mute. There were no elections in the Bible period.

People also did not drive cars or shop at Wallie's either. Do you drive a car and shop outside the home?

A person needs to have a grasp of the entire history of God's soverign reign as well as the liberty we have to CHOOSE

Choice, IS a Biblical principal

Kindly do not read more into my post than I have put in. In other words, don't assume I do not put God first

Because my God Jahovah is never on the side of evil.
It is actually Jehovah

This is not a good argument for your opinion either. God is not YOUR God. That is, you cannot argue

from the point of view that you must be right because YOU believe in Him in a certain way that those who

take a different position than you do, do not, whereby you would be right by default. That, would not

ever be true because everyone would argue that way and then our beliefs would be torn and scattered

like leaves in the wind and there would be no agreement

I am sure you can see the double irony in that?

God is not on anyone's side. We must CHOOSE His side.

Choice is the operative word here

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Since there is no Spirit filled believer running for Pres, and the current Pres hates the America that now is, I see my only alternative is to vote for the lesser of the two evil's. Despite Romney's Mormonism I like him personally, he is a kind decent man, I love the way he smiles when the Pres is speaking. So, you're not going to vote, because our kind of guy isn't up for election?

Don't mean to come off strong.

Since there is no Spirit filled believer running for Pres, and the current Pres hates the America that now is, I see my only alternative is to vote for the lesser of the two evil's. Despite Romney's Mormonism I like him personally, he is a kind decent man, I love the way he smiles when the Pres is speaking. So, you're not going to vote, because our kind of guy isn't up for election?

Don't mean to come off strong.

Ummmm...I didn't write that...I was quoting someone else ;) LOL!

Want to buy a trailer?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Want to buy a trailer?

OK, Missy.

Oh you! It came back to me, huh?

Want to buy a trailer?

OK, Missy.

Oh you! It came back to me, huh?

Thought it very funny...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

How many of you read the thread of Spiritual Abuse? It's a long thread so I only read part of it. I read enough to know I also qualify as a person who experienced spiritual abuse. One reason I left Catholicism was because of how the pope and priests are held in such high regard, and I wound up in a supposedly born again church, filled with supposedly spirit filled Christians, who were following a man who predicted a world wide economic collapse by 1984. Obviously it didn't happen. Many left the church, including me. A small handful remained, and I think, I think that church still exists by name. But the man they followed died. Those who stayed elevated the themselves to Elders and deacons. When I see one of these people I am very polite, and that's all. I read in the Spiritual Abuse thread that many of the long term members here are also victims of spiritual abuse. So maybe I found a home. But seeing as how what a person claims they believe has little to do with how they conduct their lives, that was why I said we have to ignore the religious affiliations of the candidates. I mean this in view of the fact that what a person says he believes, too often has little to do with what he does.

Apparently Obama considers himself a Christian, and maybe even Born Again and Spirit Filled. I don't know. But if he does consider himself that he doesn't act that way.

Romney considers himself a Mormon. And I know little of Mormons. I know Romney did a good a good job in the state of Massachusetts. I'm giving him a chance to do the same with America. And no I don't owe anyone an explanation of who I'm voting for, but I chose to tell all who read this.

And I have so much more to say, but not here. We have got to stop putting God in a box. He doesn't stay there and we who tried it are fools.

We saw what Obama did in the last 4 years. I'm convinced that under Obama things will get worse. I'm going to take the chance that God will bless America, once again, under Romney. God is not the God of only one denomination or even only 1 religion. As the age of man winds down God is the God of all who call on him with a willing heart. A heart willing to listen to Him and obey Him. Obama certainly didn't do that. Romney may, and I intend to find out.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

How many of you read the thread of Spiritual Abuse? It's a long thread so I only read part of it. I read enough to know I also qualify as a person who experienced spiritual abuse. One reason I left Catholicism was because of how the pope and priests are held in such high regard, and I wound up in a supposedly born again church, filled with supposedly spirit filled Christians, who were following a man who predicted a world wide economic collapse by 1984. Obviously it didn't happen. Many left the church, including me. A small handful remained, and I think, I think that church still exists by name. But the man they followed died. Those who stayed elevated the themselves to Elders and deacons. When I see one of these people I am very polite, and that's all. I read in the Spiritual Abuse thread that many of the long term members here are also victims of spiritual abuse. So maybe I found a home. But seeing as how what a person claims they believe has little to do with how they conduct their lives, that was why I said we have to ignore the religious affiliations of the candidates. I mean this in view of the fact that what a person says he believes, too often has little to do with what he does.

Apparently Obama considers himself a Christian, and maybe even Born Again and Spirit Filled. I don't know. But if he does consider himself that he doesn't act that way.

Romney considers himself a Mormon. And I know little of Mormons. I know Romney did a good a good job in the state of Massachusetts. I'm giving him a chance to do the same with America. And no I don't owe anyone an explanation of who I'm voting for, but I chose to tell all who read this.

And I have so much more to say, but not here. We have got to stop putting God in a box. He doesn't stay there and we who tried it are fools.

We saw what Obama did in the last 4 years. I'm convinced that under Obama things will get worse. I'm going to take the chance that God will bless America, once again, under Romney. God is not the God of only one denomination or even only 1 religion. As the age of man winds down God is the God of all who call on him with a willing heart. A heart willing to listen to Him and obey Him. Obama certainly didn't do that. Romney may, and I intend to find out.

You say you know little of Mormons.....you should read up on that. But, that being said, you're not really voting for a pastor, right? The Presidency is a secular position and we are not a theocracy. That's the only way I could rationalize voting for a Mormon (they are not true Christians, btw). It may not work for anyone else but then, it's just a suggestion. But, as far as God is concerned, only Christians are His. Everyone else are people He WANTS to be His. :mgbowtie: