• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

*** edited the insults ***

The only insult I have read brother, is contained in your post, not in Joe's. As you will find, Unbelievers are indicated in the description to the left of a person's post. Their username is also listed in red. So to answer your question, yes He is a Christian, and no, he is far from an atheist.

Joe is far from insulting people (well on purpose) if you get to know him you will come to find out he has a very tender and loving heart.

God bless you

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Diamond Member

Please keep in mind when posting the : http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Especially this one,

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If the earth is destroyed, what happens to the people living on it?

Where does a new earth come from? Or it is more like a "remodeled" version of the present earth?

They are either a part of the New Jerusalem or in the Lake of Fire. And renewed is more correct than remodeled. The old earth will be burned away and all of its works as well, and the unsaved inhabitants will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2 Peter 3:10

:hmmm: Jesus exaggerated? Please, show me where? I need to know. :confused:

*** edited insults ***

Please Forgive Me

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

Any Offense Dear Brother

Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Psalms 141:3

~

*** edited insults ***

Well Beloved It Very Well Could Be Orbiting A Planet Earth

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

Yet I See No Place For Old Earth

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21:1-2

Do You?

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:5

Hum

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

~

A Call To Any Cruising This Thread

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

Edited by OneLight

If the earth is destroyed, what happens to the people living on it?

To

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

Joy

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:26-29

Or Judgement

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 21:11-15

~

Believe

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

*** edited insults ***

Please Forgive Me

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

Any Offense Dear Brother

Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Psalms 141:3

~

*** edited insults ***

Well Beloved It Very Well Could Be Orbiting A Planet Earth

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

Yet I See No Place For Old Earth

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21:1-2

Do You?

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:5

Hum

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

~

A Call To Any Cruising This Thread

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

Thank you Joe.

Why couldnt the new earth be the planet restored from near total destruction? I believe that when Jesus has returned, cast satan into the bottomless pit, He will empty the Aylantic and Pacific oceans, restoring at the water canopy above the earth as it was before the flood of Noah, which will make the people on the earth to live for hundreds of years again. The earth will be as it was in the beginning, perfect, there will be no war and man will live in peace and harmony with nature and the animal kingdom. There will be no more carnivores. We will be an agrarian society where every family frows their own food. Children will play with lions and bears and wolves will lie with rabbits.

Edited by OneLight

I'm sorry guys, you make your posts too confusing what with trying to appear so cool or whatever. You do all this weird printing crap and I cant figure oout what the heck you are talking about. I think I'm just going to drop this site. I like normal stuff. Not all this fancy computer junk. I would never read a book if it was printed the way you all print your posts. Weird people.

At first, it can be hard to get used to Brother. But, if you take time to try and learn you will easily get the hang of it. Sorry that this did not meet your expectations, (IMO) this cite exceeds mine, but hey, different points in perspective. I hope you find a place that meets the criteria your looking for.

Thanks for calling us weird :) Appreciated Brother! :thumbsup:

I pray the LORD richly blesses you, in works and in faith!

Thank you Joe.

Why couldnt the new earth be the planet restored from near total destruction? I believe that when Jesus has returned, cast satan into the bottomless pit, He will empty the Aylantic and Pacific oceans, restoring at the water canopy above the earth as it was before the flood of Noah, which will make the people on the earth to live for hundreds of years again. The earth will be as it was in the beginning, perfect, there will be no war and man will live in peace and harmony with nature and the animal kingdom. There will be no more carnivores. We will be an agrarian society where every family frows their own food. Children will play with lions and bears and wolves will lie with rabbits.

Yes, Could Be

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:4-6

Yet There Appears To Be

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt. Isaiah 11:6-16

Not One But Two Big "Old Earth" Events Still Left

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:7-11

Before The New Creation

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:1-5

Sees Our New Home

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

And If This Is Confusing To You Beloved

All Blame Belongs On Me And All Truth Belongs To Jesus

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Greetings,

When the New City Jerusalem comes down out of Space and lands over where Jerusalem is now, what do you think the inhabitants of the Earth will call this Massive City that comes out of Space and lands over Jerusalem? A UFO maybe?

^i^

Not at all. By the time New Jeresalem comes down from heaven not one single person on the face of the earth will be so stupid as to think that it will be a UFO. Or could they?